The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Molerons... It's time to VOTE!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-14-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Molerons... It's time to VOTE!!!"
No time for an intro this week... I'm already a day late... (blame it on the weekend of 12 hour work days)

It's easy... read the rules, then vote!

1) Post the name of the contestant that you think will be executed on the next episode of Celebrity Mole: Yucatan as the subject line of your message. That means hilight and delete the area that says "RE: Hey Molerons... It's time to VOTE!!!" and replace it with one of the following:

Stephen Baldwin
Corbin Bernsen
Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Tracey Gold
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Dennis Rodman

2) Reply to this message only (That means click reply at the bottom of MY post, not at the bottom of some other vote or a vote tally).

3) This is not a discussion thread. Only posts containing votes should be posted... if you want to comment on something someone said, do it in another thread.

4) Make any other predictions (who will get an exemption, how many tasks they'll complete, etc) in the body of your message.

Good Luck!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Keshia Knight Pulliam sleeeve 01-14-04 1
 Keshia Knight Pulliam Tiger Lily 01-14-04 2
 Lil Rudy Huxtable tribephyl 01-14-04 3
 Dennis buckeyegirl 01-14-04 4
 Keisha Knight Pulliam Jims02 01-14-04 5
 Angie memacmur 01-14-04 6
 Keshia Knight Pulliam Monicanada 01-14-04 7
 Keisha LeftPinky 01-14-04 8
 Dennis weltek 01-14-04 9
 Keshia Bebo 01-14-04 10
 Keshia Knight Pulliam Bucky Katt 01-14-04 11
 Angie Everhart mikey 01-14-04 12
 Keshia Loree 01-14-04 13
 Mark Curry GTmike 01-14-04 14
 Stephen survivorscott 01-14-04 15
 Stephen joannie 01-14-04 16
 Keshia Knight Pulliam IceCat 01-14-04 17
 Keisha Knight-Pulliam ValleyGirl 01-14-04 18
 Keisha gizmo_ber 01-14-04 19
 Keisha I_AM_HE 01-14-04 20
 Stephen Baldwin cyclehausen 01-14-04 21
 Stephen Baldwin EmeraldBrooch 01-14-04 22
 Stephen Baldwin magic_star 01-14-04 23
 Keshia Knight Pulliam tig_ger 01-14-04 24
 Kiesha Steen 01-14-04 25
 RE: Hey Molerons... It's time to VO... volsfan 01-14-04 26
 Keshia bobstew617 01-14-04 27
 Mark Curry balticbora2k2 01-14-04 28
 Angie brvnkrz 01-14-04 29
 Corbin true 01-15-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Going with the spoiler which says that Keisha and Ananda were not seen with the group... one down, one to go.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Keshia's gone.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lil Rudy Huxtable"
Keisha doesn't seem to be part of the crowd seen at the Xcaret.

Neither was Ananda and we already know what happens to her.

*tribephyl*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dennis"
If I put his name here enough times, he has to leave, right?

Rodman must not be the mole!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Keisha Knight Pulliam"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-04 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

This is going to possibly be a VERY interesting episode. We have two spoilers that seem to completely contradict each other.

First, we have the Occidental Tourist (kinda like Survivor, huh?). That spoiler helped us correctly identify Ananda as the first boot. YAY for the majority of us!

Anyway, Keisha wasn't seen either. Logically, it would make sense that she is the second boot.

However, the famous Ananda Previews seem to contradict this idea. Here's what I saw in this short clip:

It appears that Ananda is throwing balls at the players. These players include Tracey, Keisha, Angie, and Dennis who are holding waiter's trays. There is a chance that Dennis is actually Mark, but appearance and height makes me believe that the fourth person is Rodman. Behind Ananda is Stephen Baldwin, who is bending down to pick up some green balls. I also noted some balls being tossed back toward Baldwin's bin that he was reaching down to.

Perhaps a third party is involved, and possibly a fourth, who retrieve the green balls. Perhaps Corbin and Mark are offscreen?

However, logically you could argue that maybe Corbin and Mark are offscreen, near Tracey and company instead. This is the dilemma. Anyway, to get back to the point.

Tracey Gold- SAFE
Dennis Rodman- SAFE
Angie Everhart- SAFE

-Based on their sightings in Mexico, and their involvement in the game still.

Mark Curry- TROUBLE?
Corbin Bernsen- TROUBLE?

-I should not be surprised if either of them are executed, because of their absence in the Ball Game.

Stephen Baldwin- BIG TROUBLE?

-Although he was sighted, his positive ID in the mysterious Ball Game really distinguishes him as a possible boot.

Keisha Knight Pulliam- TOAST?

-Just the opposite of Stephen. Fulfills the Occidental Tourist, but is in the Ball Game.

I am forced to pick Keisha though for two reasons. Not sound, but I have to play the percentages.

1. There are too many variables to predict how this Ball Game will be played. Remember last year? Had they showed Stephen Baldwin and Erik Von Detten together during the Boat Game, we may have come to the same conclusion. Perhaps Stephen is going for an exemption or something like that.

2. I don't trust ABC's editing anymore. Remember the "Erik is a genious" stuff for the finale. We all started picking him, instead of Kathy as the winner, even though they NEVER actually ended up airing that line. ABC may just be misleading us in this case.

However, I am still VERY confused. When does this game happen? The previews and execution quiz don't even mention this game AT ALL. So, do we need to wait for Episode 3? But by then, there would be TWO executees, so why bring back just Ananda? The ball bouncing back toward Ananda makes me wonder another executee is involved, making Keishia safe this week.

So, it's up in the air. If the Occidental Tourist is right, Keisha goes. If the Ball Game promo is not leading us on, we may have our Final Four.

I'm just gonna stick with Keishia for now. I'm tired of writing. I might change this later.

Alt. Stephen Baldwin
Alt Alt. Mark Curry

Edit: Have y'all noticed how I spell "Keshia" wrong every single time?

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Angie "
Just to be different.

Besides, she has already in one episode had more exposure than the rest of the cast will probably get!

And I would be shocked/outraged if they fed us Stephen's ousting so quickly. I'm still confused as to how the ball game has managed to make every TV spot so far, and yet has a contestant already eliminated once. Watch that competition not happen until the last episode...

Alt. Rudy - She does seem a little slow at times (barely getting anyone to the water), and along with Mark Curry have yet to take a quiz. Still, I think she may be smart enough to have more of a clue as to the mole's identity than Angie or Dennis.

I figure even if Rodman isn't the mole, he'll make it through another episode because he probably takes all of 10 seconds to do his quiz. At this point in the game, everyone is probably still pretty much guessing at who the mole is, so fastest quiz (with a couple correct guesses) will probably survive.

MEmacmur

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Tracey Gold will win an exemption.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-14-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Keisha"
She had a lot of face time last week.

created by the amazing JSlice!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dennis"
Just because I can't let go that Keshia could be the Mole (at least in my world).

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Keshia"
Alternate: Baldwin

Spoiler information seems to indicate that neither of these folks go very far. Since Stephen Baldwin "returned from the dead" to torment players in the last season, it could make sense that he be the second executee and yet still be seen cavorting with the players later.

Going with Rudy based on the Ananda and Rudy missing spoiler, but not 100% convinced based on the game shown in the opening credits. That may be a game from next episode, in which case Stephen goes this time (which is why he gets to help Ananda) and Rudy gets executed in E3.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
I'm still AngieFOMO.

"You are so wrong, philosophers weep at the sound of your voice."

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Angie Everhart"
Rodman has no clue who the mole is or anything else about his environment and will choose answers randomly, which will save him at this early stage. Angie will wrongly target one of the men as mole in her answers -- and another hot chick bites the dust.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Keshia"
Seems to be the one nobody remembers seeing.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-14-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Mark Curry"
I hope so b/c I have Rudy as my pick for the mole.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-14-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stephen"
beleiving my own spoiler

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stephen"
Thinking he may be next because he was helping Ananda throw the balls. AND he has a coalition with Tracey, who is a strong Mole suspect.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
Based strictly on the eye witness reports.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
I'll go along with the crowd.
Valley Girl
"It wasn't like this on Cosby....."

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Keisha"
sure, why not? i was wrong last time anyway...

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Keisha"
what eee said (although if she survives, she might be the mole!)

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Stephen Baldwin"
Twice the loser, if that's possible.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Stephen Baldwin"
Just going with a lil spoiler...

ALSO: Corbin will get an exemption once again

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-14-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Stephen Baldwin"
Alt. Keshia Knight Pulliam

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-14-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Keshia Knight Pulliam"
She didn't go last week...maybe this week.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-14-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Kiesha"
Kiesha

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hey Molerons... It's time to VOTE!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-04 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

I dont know what happened butt I am voting for Keisha!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Keshia"
I'll go along with the crowd (and I had placed her as going here on PTTE, so I'm consistent.

balticbora2k2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail balticbora2k2 Click to send private message to balticbora2k2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Mark Curry"
:-P

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Angie"
Because I think everybody else is the mole.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Corbin"

I win! heeheehee.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •