The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The chickens in the taxi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The chickens in the taxi"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-04 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Maybe there is significance to the two chickens, Carlos and Pepe. There is a Mexican dish called Chicken Mole, pronounced "MO-lay", that has a kind of spicy chocolate sauce over the chicken. I wonder if "curry" is in the recipe?

Edited to get the pronunciation part right.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The chickens in the taxi weltek 01-09-04 1
   RE: The chickens in the taxi frankz 01-09-04 2
 RE: The chickens in the taxi joannie 01-10-04 3
   RE: The chickens in the taxi Bonks 01-10-04 4
       RE: The chickens in the taxi Bonks 01-10-04 5
   RE: The chickens in the taxi Chrissy gal 01-10-04 6
 RE: The chickens in the taxi survivorscott 01-10-04 7
   RE: The chickens in the taxi survivormitsx 01-10-04 8
 RE: The chickens in the taxi cyclehausen 01-10-04 9
 RE: The chickens in the taxi cyclehausen 01-10-04 10
   RE: The chickens in the taxi Radiation 01-10-04 11
       RE: The chickens in the taxi Chrissy gal 01-11-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
I agree that there is possibly something to the chickens, but I don't think Mole has anything to do with it. No-there is no curry in Mole.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
No there’s not any curry in any chicken mole recipe that I’ve found but here’s a recipe for Black Mole from Oaxaca which is right next to Yucatan. Black Mole, hmm!!
http://fridaanddiego.com/mole.html

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-04 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

I was doing a little investigating on other sites today, and I came up with another clue about the chickens. One of the chickens is named "Carlos". You can rearrange the letters in "Carlos" to spell "Carol S" (for Seaver), the character that Tracy Gold played on Growing Pains.

Edited to put in the "Seaver" part.

Bonks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-10-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bonks Click to send private message to Bonks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
hello )

i was doin a lil research on carlos and pepe so i put in "Carlos and Pepe, Dennis Rodman" into the search box and turns out that there are NBA players named Carlos Rogers and Pepe Sanchez. THeyre both inactive players like Rodman...

i tried puttin a link to the site that has those players stats on here...if anyone else want to look into it deeper but i dont know how to do it ...so if u go to: SI.com and put those players name in the search theyll pop up...

Bonks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-10-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bonks Click to send private message to Bonks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
ok im back...

theres also alot of pepe's and carlos's that pop up when searching under "Carlos and Pepe, Corbin Bernsen"........i dont have time to look at any of the sites right now but just putting it out to let you all know

also Baldwin was in the Usual Suspects directed by Juan Carlos...and also started "Pepe the Prawn"....

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-10-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
Joannie, you might be on to something!!!

Guess what Tracey's first commercial was for - Pepsi:

http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/ip/portraits/0313/0313_bio.html
Tracey Gold was born in New York City and was raised by her mom, an ad executive, and her stepfather, an actor. As a child, Gold tagged along to one of her stepfather's auditions for a Pepsi commercial and, much to his surprise, the little girl was cast instead.

This could be the Clue - Carlos & Pepe = Carol S & Pepsi

I know, it sounds crazy, but I think even crazy ideas might be clues!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-10-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
In my research the spanish name carlos and Pepe translate to:
Charles and Joseph

Charles and Joseph are the first two names of Basketball coach Chuck Daly

Chuck Daly coached Dennis Rodman when he was on the Detroit Pistons

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-10-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"

How about this?

Where do chickens stay? In a COOP.
What were they doing? HANGING with the contestants.

HANGING with Mr. COOPer.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
The chickens were in the cab when the "Mole on Board" sign was shown.

I'm pretty sure Carlos is the Mole.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
Seriously, "Carlos" is the Spanish form of Charles, meaning "Man."

"Pepe" is the spanish form of Joseph, meaning "He will add/be added."

So, the mole is one of the new males?

Radiation 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-10-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Radiation Click to send private message to Radiation Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
I saw on the ABC boards that Carlos Pepe (last name may be spelled Peppe) may be the name of one of Dennis Rodman's former teammates during his Chicago Bulls days. Have yet to either confirm or deny this though. Personally, I think the chickens may just be a red herring.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The chickens in the taxi"
Hi Radiation!

I saw on the ABC boards that Carlos Pepe (last name may be spelled Peppe) may be the name of one of Dennis Rodman's former teammates during his Chicago Bulls days. Have yet to either confirm or deny this though.

My #1 rule is to never believe the ABC message boards. Too many people posting things they haven't researched. (Now I'm not saying it isn't true, but I prefer PROOF)

Personally, I think the chickens may just be a red herring.

You're probably right, but I also like to speculate. Unfortunately sometimes it's difficult to tell when we're speculating and when we think we really know something important. Sometimes I will even start with "warning wild speculation ahead" and someone else will still think I know what I am talking about. Go figure!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •