The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Enviromental Points to ponder: Episode #1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Enviromental Points to ponder: Episode #1"
Just a few general background observations from the first forty-eight minutes (plus commercials). Pay them very little mind.

The taxi

A. 'Mole on board' sign. Literal window dressing? If all of the contestants had been picked up, the Mole would have been on board, period. That Corbin was driving it might be the first false lead or a blazing arrow fired through his hat.

B. 'Driver carries only $30,000 in change' sign. Huh. If they'd managed all seven pickups, the game would have been worth $35,000 -- no money for Corbin's driving. (Read _that_ any way you like.) So the Mole is worthless here.

Speculation: what if the Mole was the last person to be picked up, and had instructions to wander off if word came in that the taxi was getting close? 'Nobody's here. Let's get back to the beach before we run out of time.' Easy enough to claim bathroom break... (Tracey and Keisha weren't picked up. Keisha would have been last -- according to the quiz, waiting at the elementary school.)

C. 'Digging up fares all over the Yucatan' sign. Nothing comes to mind beyond Stephen's acting turn as Barney Rubble. Anyone else have dirt in their past?

D. Carlos and Pepe', Chicken Cargo. Are the names significant? Did we actually have two roosters there? (I am not a chicken sexer by trade. And yes, that term is (probably) allowed under the rules of the board.) Surely not a sign of two Moles.

E. 'Honk if you love Ahmad' and 'I brake for celebrities' signs. Not unless we're doing something with initials or anagrams. Good luck.

F. 'Where fares are executed quickly' sign. If only the fares can be executed, then the Mole is Corbin or someone who was told not to be picked up under any circumstances -- again, possibly those at the end of the chain.

G. Whatever That Thing Was Hanging From The Rear-View Mirror. Did anyone with a high-definition TV or better freeze-frame than I have get a good look?

H. The bobble-head paranoid rat in the back window. Well, Corbin's been sort of paranoid in the past...

I. Stephen's orange New York Yankees hat. Not a standard color.

J. Production note: My, Tracey and Keisha showed up quickly. Either that was one amazing edit jump-cut, or the taxi had a staff car following it: as soon as the taxi headed back for the beach, the staff car would have scrambled for the last two contestants.

Back on the beach:

K. What is that thing behind Tracey's head in her solo shots?

L. Is Dennis holding a magazine on top of the taxi?

The journal table:

M. The fish on the walls: Each one was painted to show only one eye, and as Corbin noted, there was a single gold one. (Sniffing the paint was actually halfway intelligent: see if it's fresh enough to detect newness by nose. It just _looked_ bad.)

N. What is that white object behind Stephen's head in the solo shot? A menu? A book?

O. Can anyone make out what's written on Keisha's blouse?

P. Dennis' shirt?

Q. Where was that birthday cake mentioned in the quiz, anyway?

Anyone/anything else?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Enviromental Points to ponder: ... Tambo 01-08-04 1
   Mole ON Board! EmeraldBrooch 01-08-04 2
       RE: Mole ON Board! 712 01-09-04 3
           RE: Mole ON Board! EmeraldBrooch 01-09-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tambo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tambo Click to send private message to Tambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Enviromental Points to ponder: Episode #1"
I've been racking my brain about Carlos and Pepe all day. They have to be a clue. Why else would they have been there? Just to take up space. Space would have been an issue if the last two were picked up. I'm thinking names of the Mole's pets?

Gold fish on the wall I think is pointing to Tracey Gold. Her birthname is Tracey Claire Fisher. Wish I knew if Corbin smelled freash paint!

Tam

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mole ON Board!"
My thoughts on this? Only one thing:

It must be a clue!

Think about it: It's like an oximoron; the mole Will Never have to board that taxi because the mole will never go home! Therefore, the only ones who have never been in the taxi would be Keisha and Tracey, which narrows our Mole pick, eh?

If it means of all who were picked up, one is the mole, then we can pretty much narrow it down to Mark and Angie, then farther than that and say Mark would be the mole then.

My other random Mark clue: If you do Mark's name in phone code, then the word mole in phone code you have:

MARK = 20

MOLE = 20

So MARK = MOLE Muwahahaha

Buuuuuuut: What does the taxi code 151 mean? They mention it on the show...

Emerald

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole ON Board!"
Just because Tracey and Keshia didn't get picked up doesn't mean they're not the mole. The sticker was on the taxi long before anybody knew what the outcome of the game would be.

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-09-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole ON Board!"
Yeah, but what were the chances of everyone being picked up, and how convienient that one of the top two mole picks was the one not picked up?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •