The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-18-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
With the new season of Celebrity Mole I decided to dedicate a thread to each of the contestansts so we can write what we know about them ahead of time to possibly find a hint
of a secret clue. If you find something out about the contestant or you have speculation, feel free to add to the discussion. I will start each of them off with information on any roles they may have had based on the Internet Movie Database

Keshia Knight Pulliam

Actress - filmography
(In Production) (2000s) (1990s) (1980s)

Motive (2004) (completed) .... Letrice
What About Your Friends: Weekend Getaway (2002) (TV) .... Temple
Polly: Comin' Home! (1990) (TV) .... Polly
Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, A (1989) (TV) .... Karen
Polly (1989) (TV) .... Polly
Little Match Girl, The (1987/II) (TV) .... Molly
Last Dragon, The (1985) .... Sophie
... aka Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon (1985)
"Cosby Show, The" (1984) TV Series .... Rudith Lillian 'Rudy' Huxtable
"Sesame Street" (1969) TV Series .... (1982)
... aka "Amis de Sésame, Les" (1969) (Canada: French title)
... aka "Canadian Sesame Street" (1969) (Canada: English title)
... aka "New Sesame Street, The" (2002) (USA: new syndication title)
... aka "Open Sesame" (2001) (New Zealand: new syndication title English title)
... aka "Sesame Park" (1969) (Canada: English title)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Filmography as: Actress, Herself, Notable TV Guest Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herself - filmography
(2000s) (1980s)

"Celebrity Mole: Yucatan" (2003) TV Series .... Herself
TV Land Awards: A Celebration of Classic TV (2003) (TV) .... Pre-Show Co-Host
... aka 1st Annual TV Land Awards (2003) (TV) (USA: short title)
Cosby Show: A Look Back, The (2002) (TV) .... Herself; Rudy Huxtable
NBC 75th Anniversary Special (2002) (TV) .... Herself
... aka NBC 75th Anniversary Celebration (2002) (TV) (USA)
Cosby Kids: The E! True Hollywood Story, The (2001) (TV) .... Herself (archive footage)
NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration (1986) (TV) .... Herself
Motown Returns to the Apollo (1985) (TV) .... Herself
Andy Williams and the NBC Kids Search for Santa (1985) (TV) .... Herself
Filmography as: Actress, Herself, Notable TV Guest Appearances

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"Fear Factor" (2001) playing "Herself and Winner" (episode # 3.1) 23 September 2002
"Weakest Link" (2001/II) playing "Herself" in episode: "Celebrity Edition" 16 November 2001

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam munson 12-20-03 1
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam DRONES 12-22-03 2
 ABC Bio Jims02 12-26-03 3
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam EmeraldBrooch 01-01-04 4
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam magic_star 01-04-04 5
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam Levi 01-08-04 6
   RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam weltek 01-09-04 16
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam Bebo 01-08-04 7
 The Number 2 LadyT 01-08-04 8
   RE: The Number 2 TourGirl 01-08-04 9
   RE: The Number 2 brvnkrz 01-09-04 12
   RE: The Number 2 dabo 01-14-04 19
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam memacmur 01-08-04 10
   RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam Chrissy gal 01-09-04 13
   RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam Bebo 01-09-04 14
       RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam Chrissy gal 01-09-04 15
           RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam memacmur 01-09-04 17
 Ep 1 intro dabo 01-08-04 11
   RE: Ep 1 intro spyhunter 01-13-04 18
       in the second execution Rolven 01-15-04 20
 Bebo's Ep 2 Moleability Analysis Bebo 01-15-04 21
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam RebelYell 01-15-04 22
 RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam Loree 01-16-04 23
 Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis Bebo 01-22-04 24
   RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis Loree 01-22-04 25
       RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis brvnkrz 01-22-04 26
   RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis freestyle45 01-22-04 28
       RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis EmeraldBrooch 01-22-04 29
   RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis EmeraldBrooch 01-23-04 30
 Sand Castle Jims02 01-22-04 27
   RE: Sand Castle brvnkrz 01-24-04 31
       RE: Sand Castle EmeraldBrooch 01-25-04 32
           just to let you know skyhoneybear 01-28-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-20-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
I remember Keisha's appearance on Fear Factor and was impressed with her. Fear was definitely not a Factor for her. She'll be a tough competitor in the games - she wants to be perceived as a competent, smart, capable adult and is desperately trying to distance herself from the Rudy role. It could be difficult for her to give less than her best effort. If she doesn't do well or constantly costs the group money, it could be a strong indicator that she's Moley.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-22-03, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
I remember her doing very well on Fear Factor. If she hadn't done FF I wouldn't be at all suspicious of possible failures in this game, but after seeing her performance on FF I'll be watching her closely. She's still as adorable. She would make a good Mole, but would that be to obvious?

On a side note, does anybody know what did she do for the decade of the '90s? If she's gone on to finish a college degree or higher then that would make her a good candidate for both the Mole and the winner.

DRONES

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "ABC Bio"
Marital Status: Single
DOB: April 9
Education: Spelman College
Prior Jobs before current career: I have always been an actress
Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Horse back riding
Pets: 1 dog and 1 cat
Children: none
Favorite place traveled to: Maui
Favorite music: Rap, R&B
Strategy: Everyone is expecting little "Rudy" so I play along. I may be sweet, but it's all part of my strategy to hit them when they least expect it!

A holiday gift from JSlice

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-01-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
It seems Keisha's been on a lot of recent celeb. shows. I saw the Fear Factor as well with her winning, and it was great. I would not be surprised at all if she is the mole, and infact I'm pulling for her to be. I had a hunch last time, and hopefully I'll be right again.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-04-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Clues/Suspicious things for Pulliam thus far...

1.Was one of only two celebs not spotted by the Mexican tourists.
2.Competitive person
3.On the ABC website, three letters are stressed in Yucatan. The "U" and the two "A"s. She has all three in her full name.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Levi 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-08-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Levi Click to send private message to Levi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Just a few things I noticed about Keisha. First, she didn't try very hard (or timely), possibly because of age/experience, in getting others to come with her to the lagoon. Second, during the artifact game, Keisha refuted Corbins comment about the ingredient in tequila, and matter of factly stated what the key ingredient is. This drew others to go with her (as well as Angie's comments) that Corbin was the liar. Ananda blamed Angie for leading them astray, but Keisha had her own little snippet in there too that nobody mentioned. All of the others were clueless and appeared to be sheep following their comments.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
I felt the same about the liar game. She said something about "it's the root of the agave plant, not the leaves" and nobody blamed her for misdirecting them. So she said that, but then went along with the group, not ever really defending her answer once Angie piped up. She let Angie take the fall.

Very Mole-ish. Along with her only getting two others to play in the water makes her my number one suspect.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
During the skinny dipping game, she only tried to get two of the other contestants to go with her to the water. That meant that she kept $10,000 potentially out of the pot by not getting the other 5 to dip their toes in the water.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Number 2"
The entire time, I kept noticing 2 of things, which may mean I am way off track here.

1. Keisha Knight- 2 Ks, 2 Is, 2 Ls 2 As
2. I think they were 2 fish on the wal, at least only 2 eyes
3. She got journal #2, Coincidence?
4. Ahmad had 2 cigars in his pocket
5. They are 2 people returning from last years show
6. They are playing in Yucatan, put it was also in a neighborhood with the word Electra in it. Dennis Rodman and Angie Everheart both have been associated with her, she on Baywatch, he well, you know.
7. 2 Exemptions last night

I know wild speculation on my part, but it got me thinking

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Number 2"
I definitely like the "2" theme, thought who knows if it's really valid or not. But haven't most past seasons of the Mole had some kind of "theme" to them, like the season where apples were really important? Also, I agree with the suspicions surrounding Keisha's exemption task. If indeed she were the mole, the fact that she chose journal #2 would make sense. In fact, wouldn't the mole WANT to choose the journal they knew would lead to an exemption, thus preventing another player from receiving that exemption? I'm not sure how much the producers tell the Mole, but you would figure they would've known about that. How suprised did she really seem when Ahmad told her about the game?

Sara

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Number 2"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-04 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

She also only got 2 other people to go to the lagoon with her, by her skinny dipping that made 2 that went skinny dipping, they made apoint to say two feet submerged in the water and it was 2 thousand dollars banked for each person that put their feet in the water. There were also 2 people not picked up in the taxi. Two "salesmen" in the artifact game. I had her as my 2nd choice as the Mole behind Mark but with these 2's now I'm leaning towards Keisha.
Not to mention, she has 2 last names.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Number 2"
And, of course, the no tokenism twos:
two black men playing the game
two white men playing the game
two black women playing the game
two white women playing the game.

SMILES ARE FREE

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-08-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Here's a weird link...

Ahmad is married to the actress that played Rudy's mom on The Cosby Show. Which could be construed as a direct link to the host of the show, which would make her a natural as a 'mole' hired from within...

Also - it did seem odd that she only really had 2 people come out to the lagoon. I don't know why she would only ask for Mark to come out, and not everyone else. Most odd.

But I'm still clueless as to the Mole really is.

MEmacmur

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
>>Ahmad is married to the actress that played Rudy's mom on The Cosby Show.<<

It sounds like some of the celebrities brought their families with them to Mexico. If Ahmad brought his family, maybe Keisha spent her time with his family. In the reports of star sightings there aren't any reports of Keisha sightings, but there also weren't any reports of Ahmad sightings.

01-09-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Ahmad is married to the actress that played Rudy's mom on The Cosby Show.

Was. They split up.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
I guess that shoots my theory out of the water!! Darn these celebrities, can't they just stay with one person??

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
I guess it wouldn't be a good celebrity relationship if it lasted. Sigh. Maybe she was sent by Ahmad's ex-wife to really stir up trouble?! Probably not, but whatever.

MEmacmur

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ep 1 intro"
Corbin talking,
cut to Stephen talking,
cut to Corbin talking,
cut to Stephen talking,
cut to Corbin talking,
cut to Stephen talking,
cut to Corbin talking,
cut to Stephen talking,
cut to Keshia,
Keshia points and says "MOLE!",
cut to shot of "MOLE ON BOARD" sign.

SMILES ARE FREE

spyhunter 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyhunter Click to send private message to spyhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 1 intro"
There were 2 scenes where the word mole was mentioned the camera cut to Keshia. They were in the cars heading to the hotel.

Rolven 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rolven Click to send private message to Rolven Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "in the second execution"
Corbin was the second one executed

in the second episode and

He was on his second show

He picked up the second bag when leaving

01-15-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
21. "Bebo's Ep 2 Moleability Analysis"
Moleability:
- Early declaration in exemption or bust that she wouldn't give anyone the exemption, then sat back and let the sparks fly.
- No one got a good shot at her pinata.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Didn't she win on the Weakest Link?
She seems pretty bright -- not that being the smartest person is most important to winning on Weakest Link -- but if she won, it also shows a little bit of a manipulative, below-the-radar style that is essential to being a good Mole.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Keisha Knight-Pulliam"
Okay we get lots of moon shots and night shots. The only thing I can think of is they are shoving NIGHT down our throats. Night = Knight as in Keshia KNIGHT Pulliam.

01-22-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
24. "Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis"
Hmmm, I thought Keshia acted a lot more like a contestant who wanted to win rather than the Mole during this episode.

Possible Moleability:

Clucks for Bucks game - Not very much at all. The whole 6 vs. 9 thing looked like it could end up becoming an issue, but it only cost the team $4,000. As mentioned below, she put a lot more in the pot.

Leftovers - She picked at her food. Was she trying to make Mark's task more difficult, or was she just being a picky little actress?

Anti-Mole Behavior:

Clucks for Bucks game - Keshia's team put quite a bit of money into the pot. Keshia also won a $10,000 bonus for her team by chasing down the rooster.

Mexican Wrestler Maze - She reminded Angie to tell Dennis to go back and get the belt. And she was the only person to successfully navigate her runner through the maze, earning money for the pot.

All in all, she looks less Mole-ish to me after last night.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis"
>
>Clucks for Bucks game - Not
>very much at all.
>The whole 6 vs. 9
>thing looked like it could
>end up becoming an issue,
>but it only cost the
>team $4,000. As mentioned
>below, she put a lot
>more in the pot.
>

I think Dennis had more to do with mixing up the 6 & 9 than Keshia did. It made him look suspicious to me, not her.

I agree Keshia didn't seem moley at all lastnight.

01-22-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis"
Ok, flame away after this becaue even I realize that this is really pushing the envelope. I am going back to the number 2 even though the number 7 was the feature number last night.
But, why was Keshia eating her kernels of corn 2 at a time. Everyone else was eating their corn off the cob. Or even if they were eating it off of a fork, they were eating a whole fork full. If someone has a tape and can go back and look, I really thought she was only eating 2 kernels at a time.
Ok, beat me up.

freestyle45 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freestyle45 Click to send private message to freestyle45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis"
I beg to differ.

In Clucks or Bucks, Keshia's group was first, yet they managed to caught fewer chicken than the second group. Why, you asked.
Because Keshia did not turn the hats over after reading the number. That's why she went back to the number 6 again. Without turning the hats over, you don't know which chicken had been caught.

As for the rooster, she had 5 minutes to catch that thing, and she almost failed, with like 16 secs on the clock. The rooster was tired by then.

She directed Mark to run straight by the wrestler in the maze, and it was because Mark was quick enough to avoid being caught.

freestyle45

01-22-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis"
No one's mentioned this (I think), but when Ahmad was talking about rangling chickens, they specifically zoomed in on chicken #22

01-23-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Bebo's Ep3 Moleability Analysis"
I think though, that when she told Angie about getting the belt it was random. No one had been saying anything about belts, then suddenly she shouts, 'you gotta get the belt' and it seemed like she was waiting for the right chance to say it

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Sand Castle"
I remember that they briefly showed a sand castle, before showing the Exemption Dinner (or was it the quiz?) last night...

It seemed so out of place and odd... Maybe it's a reference to Keshia Knight?

A 2004 IceCat creation

01-24-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Sand Castle"
It dawned on me, that because there was so little money in the pot, they didn't care if quite a bit got put back into it this week. This might be a good time for the Mole to become un-suspicious and add money in the pot to throw people off. So Keisha putting money in the pot this week doesn't really make me think that she isn't the Mole. It almost re affirms my thought that she is the Mole.
Did I ramble that thought or did it make sense?

01-25-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Sand Castle"
Makes perfect sense to me, I was thinking the exact same thing. Keisha's my Moley-Mole!

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "just to let you know"
Keisha seems to be emerging back out in the tv world. I just wanted to mention that she is in the new chingy video(check out mtv, mtv2, or Bet. I know other people have mentioned that she has been in or on other shows. That's all!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •