The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good job"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bruce 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-12-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruce Click to send private message to Bruce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good job"
Okay so you guys blew the Boatman thing, and missed the airplane and the flag (who would ever get this), plus you missed the wild wild west (which we all should have caught) but at least we got the food thing. plus a number of us were FredFOMO. although i still think kathy could be the mole.

P.S. corbin was too funny.

see you next season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good job, but poor clues... SurvivinDawg 02-13-03 1
   RE: Good job, but poor clues... lemacd 02-13-03 2
   RE: Good job, but poor clues... ejm92 02-13-03 3
       RE: Good job, but poor clues... molemaniacnc 02-13-03 4
           RE: Good job, but poor clues... TourGirl 02-13-03 5
               expensive journals! ibhuff 02-13-03 6
                   RE: expensive journals! survivorscott 02-13-03 7
               RE: Good job, but poor clues... Gerty 02-13-03 13
 RE: Good job Loree 02-13-03 8
 RE: Good job Created4LIfe 02-13-03 9
   RE: Good job ejm92 02-13-03 10
       RE: Good job mikey 02-13-03 11
   RE: Good job magic_star 02-14-03 15
   RE: Good job wWeCoM 02-14-03 16
 RE: Good job L82LIFE 02-13-03 12
   RE: Good job joannie 02-13-03 14
       RE: Good job malibubarbie 02-14-03 17
 RE: Good job pwbk 02-14-03 18
   RE: Good job Jims02 02-15-03 19
       NEW READ ME! wWeCoM 02-17-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good job, but poor clues..."
Those were some pi$$-poor clues.

Fred in the chopper was okay. Wild Wild West was good. Somebody got (as a thresd around here said) the Fruit, Vegetables, etc. one. But that Dolphin being the colors of the flag of the Netherlands? And that damn airplane number was too freakin' small to even SEE, much less evaluate as a clue, much less mean letters for "Victorias Secret Celebrity Mole 2003"

As Charlie Brown says... "Good grief!"

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lemacd 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-13-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lemacd Click to send private message to lemacd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good job, but poor clues..."
I agree that the plane clue was lame and a bit of a stretch. If they were going to make a clue that obscure, why not just stick the letters on the bottom of a shoe. We would have seen it just a as well. The other clues about the wild wild west and the helicopter were good.

I feel bad that Erik didn't win the money since he put so much in, but brains won out. Actually, luck had more to do with it. Kathy and Erik should have been executed so many times but squeaked by.

Freddie was superb. I knew it was her after the 2nd or third episode but coming to this board helped me clinch it. This site is cool. Anyone know when the next Mole starts?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-13-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good job, but poor clues..."
I agree, Dawg...the producers really weren't on their game this season, it almost looks like they put those "clues" together at the last minute. Maybe they didn't like the way we picked up on some of them last season (Mickey D's, Dollar Bill, etc.)

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

molemaniacnc 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molemaniacnc Click to send private message to molemaniacnc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good job, but poor clues..."
What about the Boatman clue? They never mentioned if they put in red herrings or not!

What about the two quiz questions that eliminated Kathy and the other eliminated Erik as mole? Was it a real goof on abc's part?

I guess the ebay journals were somewhat for real and another abc goof that they put them up too early? I see they extended the sale until after the show, to get more money for the actual mole's journal.

Why did we see Boatman say to Erik, "You were brilliant" or whatever and they didn't even mention it tonight?

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good job, but poor clues..."
I was about to ask the SAME questions!! I figured they would at least MENTION the "Boatman" red herring in the opening credits of the first episode! There's no WAY that was a mistake or a coincidence!! Also, I thought maybe I had completely missed the part where they called Erik "brillant" and "Dino-Pimp." Did they even show that at all during the show?!? I'm a little disappointed that they didn't address the Boatman non-clue, but I don't think the e-Bay journals were necessarily a mistake. Erik's and Frederique's journals BOTH said they were the Mole, and it wouldn't suprise me if Kathy wrote "big winner" in her journal the second she got it. I bet she figured since she wasn't the Mole, and she knew so much about the past seasons of the show, she was confident she would win.

Sara

ibhuff 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-13-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ibhuff Click to send private message to ibhuff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "expensive journals!"
WOW! Erik's is at $3004 US so far, with almost 2 days to go still! That is so crazy..did the journals from the mole 1 sell for this much? Does anyone know?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: expensive journals!"
this is the first time the journals have been offered.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Gerty 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerty Click to send private message to Gerty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Good job, but poor clues..."
I missed it too. I didn't hear them talking about Erik at all ("brillant" "dino-pimp") like they showed in the previews. Was that something that was on the show last night and I just totally missed it? I thought for sure I saw the whole show. It seems to me, too, that Erik was pretty bummed about the whole thing. It seems they (ABC) didn't really show him that much last night, or is that just my imagination?

And as far as the journals, think about it...."Celebrity Mole Hawaii"...why in the world would they not sell them? It's all show biz...everyone wants a piece of Hollywood!!!! ;O)

Good job everyone. Till next time.....
Aloha,
Gerty ~:O)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Good job"
I had noticed Freddie's face in the helicopter. But I never thought it was a clue to anything. I did think Freddie was the mole. But not for alot of their weak clues.

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Good job"
I've pretty much just been a luker this go 'round. But you guys really shoudn't be saying the clues were weak. I agree that the dolphin clue was weak. But everyone of the other clues were brilliant. Yes, even the little aiplane id.

Great job, producers.

Oh, and "Wild, Wild, West" Clue should have been a dead give away and I am surprised that I or someone didn't catch it. Maybe someone did and I missed it. I am disappointed in myself.

Created4Life

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good job"
Sorry, but I must disagree with the "brilliant" comment....lol, any producer of a show called "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii" cannot be brilliant, no way, no how.....the clues were placed so that they could say there were some, but they really weren't expecting us to pick up on any of them, other than maybe the Wild Wild West one.....I mean, it's a red, white, and blue dolphin....when you think of red, white, and blue, what comes to mind? Oh, perhaps the Netherlands?? Yeah right.....everyone on that show comes from a country who has red, white, and blue as their primary colors, lol. The producers were a little clever, but by no means were they brilliant....lol.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Good job"
Agreed that the Netherlands flag thing was ridiculous, and everything else aside from the food and wild, wild west clues. But I recall some Season 1 clues were worse: something like "mole" has four letters and the mole was the fourth person introduced.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-14-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Good job"
I also thought the clues were pretty good. I don't see what was so bad about them.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-14-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Good job"
I dont get how anyone could say that the clues were brilliant only 2 were good(letters and Wild wild west)if anyone of us would have said "look at the dolphin its the colors of where Fredies from" we would have said get some help that is not a clue dude lol. Im hoping for better clues next season.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Good job"
I agree that the clues were pretty lame. Even if we had caught the plane letter, how many people would have realized what they stood for? The spoiler on the food was great (thanks to Joannie, I think for that one!).

For those of you wondering about next season, you don't have to wait that long. Come over to the Off Topic board and play until the next mole starts. It's really a lot of fun (also very addicting). The Survivor Boards should also start really jumping after tonight.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-13-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Good job"
I thought a lot of our NON clues were better than the real clues!

*The Scooby Doo clue during the Looky Looky Pepper game (several mice being named after Scooby Doo characters and then "Fred" also being a Scooby Doo character)

*Rearranging the letters of "MODEL" to spell "D Mole"

*The Van Der Waal Force's chemistry theory having to do with "moles"

*Last but not least, a cat named Moliere!

I'm sure there are others that I can't think of right this minute! Next time, it might do the producers good to scan the boards before they come up with their "clues!"

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-14-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Good job"
Yeah, what are the producers thinking? They need to start coming here and using OUR clues!

Anyways... I didn't think the clues were THAT bad. Except, yeah so Freddie comes from a place with red, white, and blue. Guess what so do we! Anyways, I kinda saw the VS and thought Victoria's Secret. But, then, I was like... NAH... It didnt help that after the Boatman opening sequence thing, I was kinda like, "oh man, he's gotta be the mole," and had my eye on him since.

And, I too, had seen someone in the helicopter, I didn't realize it was Freddie. She was a really good mole, however. And, the producers did dupe us a lot. They threw a lot of curve balls. I thought the season was pretty good. Better than expected.

But I still have one complaint... I MISS ANDERSON!

pwbk 25 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pwbk Click to send private message to pwbk Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Good job"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-03 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

I can't believe everyone is so pissed about the clues. I LOVED the airplane clue and thought it was no more difficult than the "Bill Is The Mole" telegram clue from last season.

I'll admit, I stayed away from the boards this season because I didn't want to have it spoiled for me (although I actually guessed Freddie after the first episode and the filling the water bucket game, but that's a whole 'nother story.)

Also, those who think ABC should have revealed the red herring, why should they? ABC, cleverly IMO, put him in the opening credits knowing we would be looking there because clues originated from there last season. In Survivor 1 (man that was a long time ago) we had the Final 9 and Final 4 clues. For those who didn't go to boards at the time, in the opening credits for the first few shows they showed a quick image of 9 people sitting at tribal council. Since it was 9 people, we knew it was the final 9 and systematically figured out who would be booted next (we also had a big discussion about someone who looked like both Gretchen and Gervase and why a small white woman could look like a tall black man, but that's another story too.) Anyways, after we reached the final 9, we were given another image that had Kelly, Rudy, Sean and Jenna (if I'm wrong about the people, I'm sure someone will inform me) and tried to figure out from that image how the rest would get booted. Little did we know that the image was actually photoshopped to throw us all off base. The producers put in red herrings because we get too good. They also make it more fun. Don't get mad about them, it's part of spoiling. You just can't take every spoiler at face value.

--------------------------
"In life there are many paths in which you can choose. Which ever one you choose will be the wrong one so have fun and try not to make a total fool of yourself."

"Is it me? Is it you? Who knows? Guess Who! - Guess Who? Commercial

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Good job"
That's a good point about not taking clues at face value.

I mean, I'm the one who discovered the Boatman Clue, and even I joked about "Watch how Jims' clue isn't even real!" Boy, I jinxed that one.

I think that this show is much different than the Survivor ones though. The Mole's producers have never thrown any false clues at us before. Personally, I was actually wondering when (or if) they will. So I think that when a clue like the Boatman one comes up, we could take it as a genuine clue. Why? Because we've really had to precedent before to not trust their "clues"

In the next season (hopefully), I'm sure we're going to approach clues much more ambiguously. So, now ABC has the option of throwing telegram messages (like Bill's) and secret messages, because now there is doubt in our minds!!! If Celebrity Mole aired BEFORE Mole 2, I think that more people would be more wary of the obvious clues.

The only thing that would upset me would be a plethora of these great clues. The Boatman clue was ONE clue, basically used to confuse everyone. But, let's say that in Mole 2, Bill was not the mole. And they still give us all those clues for him. That would really be annoying, because that would be too many red herrings, and they would overweigh the REAL clues!

I hope that makes sense. That's just IMHO though.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-03, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "NEW READ ME!"
You only needed one more reply to get one of those flaming icons right beside you post so i'd reply'd and ya know what chaps my a$$, is when its 4 am and you got a pizza box from the mall that won't fit in your ice box and you have to take it out and then put it on a plate ( BUT NO! ALL THE PLATES ARE DIRTY) so I have to clean one off then all of the Pizzy wont fit ...WHY NOT! to got to clean another plate then get some stuff to put over or but only have enought for one plate!!!! just thought I let everybody know what I was doing on the night .....or sry the morning of Febuary 17 , 2003 3:39 am est.

WWE NO WAY OUT LIVE ON PPV , FEBUARY 23 , 2003 everybody order it please!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •