The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-03, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
OK, after reading over all these posts for the past week or so, it seems like the general consensus of the board is that Frederique is the Mole. Now I know not everyone agrees with this, but it seems that more posters think so than ones who don't. Also, it seems that the posters here have found more clues to support Frederique as the Mole. However, after reading the TV Guide Online article that was posted here, it seems like the "average viewer" is supposed to think that Erik is the Mole. Now, my question is: Do you think most viewers really think Erik is the Mole, and that the opinion on this board just differs (maybe from more informed viewing or past experience)? OR do you think that most viewers DO think Frederique is the Mole, and the press is just trying to throw the viewers off by shoving Kathy and now Erik in our faces? The only reason I ask this is because the Mole's finale is supposed to be so "suprising," and the person who is the Mole is supposed to be the one we least suspect. Thoughts? Opinions? Comments?

Sara

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... AZ_Leo 02-11-03 1
   I think it's Frederique ibhuff 02-12-03 6
       RE: I think it's Frederique ibhuff 02-12-03 10
   RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... skyehawk 02-12-03 7
 RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... Femme 02-11-03 2
   RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... Krust_Dawg2007 02-11-03 3
   RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... TourGirl 02-11-03 5
   RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... Loree 02-12-03 8
 RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... ejm92 02-11-03 4
   RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... ibhuff 02-12-03 9
       RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... AZ_Leo 02-12-03 12
           RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... ibhuff 02-12-03 13
               RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... buckeyegirl 02-12-03 14
                   RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... ibhuff 02-12-03 15
 RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. Th... Gweedeaux 02-12-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Anybody have any friends who watch the show but don't get as involved as those on this board? In other words, any one know any of these average viewers? It might be interesting to take an unofficial poll of them to see what they really believe.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ibhuff 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-12-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ibhuff Click to send private message to ibhuff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I think it's Frederique"
I think it's Frederique. I'm new here and have thought it was her for a couple of weeks already. Of course, I'm just ONE average viewer..my husband thinks it is Erik & has thought so since the first episode.

Bonnie

02-12-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ibhuff Click to send private message to ibhuff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I think it's Frederique"
What is FOMO?

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
I've talked a couple of friends into watching the Mole. One started last season, one this season. Both think that it's Fred. One thinks Kathy will win and the other Eric.

>Anybody have any friends who watch the show but don't get as involved as those on this board? In other words, any one know any of these average viewers? It might be interesting to take an unofficial poll of them to see what they really believe.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
All the "average viewers" I know think Kathy is the mole.

OR do you think that most viewers DO think Frederique is the Mole, and the press is just trying to throw the viewers off by shoving Kathy and now Erik in our faces?

No. Why would the press do this?

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
ya same here, ive heard like 15 ppl say that they think kathy is the mole! but i think that it is erik!!

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Hmmmm...very interesting. So it sounds like maybe Kathy is the "obvious," non-suprising choice. I didn't really mean the press was trying to "throw us off" when I said that. I don't know why I worded it that way. I just meant that I don't think they would ACTUALLY be telling us who the Mole was in TV Guide or on talkshows, and Kathy has been on so many things, and now Erik's in the TV Guide article. However, little mention of Frederique, so maybe this board's general opinion is right. I'd like to see Erik be the Mole more than anyone else, but I doubt my luck is that good!

Sara

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Everyone that I know that watches the show but doesn't post on message boards seem to think it is Kathy.

I think it is Frederique though.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-11-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
All of my friends and family say Kathy...my girlfriend swears up and down that it is Kathy....although I am a Frederique-FOMO.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

02-12-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
What does FOMO mean?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
>What does FOMO mean?

I believe it's shorthand meaning FOr MOle. So if you think Erik is the mole you are an ErikFOMO, if you think it is Kathy you are a KathyFOMO. Not sure of the complete history of when it started but it was used on these boards throughout the previous Mole.

02-12-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Oh, ok thanks..I'm new here.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-03 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

If you have anyone questions, there is a great help forum for questions such as: what is a DAW? How do I get a sig. picture?
For help go to the Help Forum at: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&conf=DCConfID4

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

02-12-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Thanks buckeyegirl-you're awesome! I think I'll have a few more questions..
I'm SURE I'll be around awhile, since I'm a-Survivor/Mole/Bachelor/Bachelorette/Joe Millionaire/American Idol/the list goes on ADDICT!
I think I'll be checking out that help link now..

Gweedeaux 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gweedeaux Click to send private message to Gweedeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Average Viewer's Opinion vs. This Board's Opinions"
Personally, I think it's Frederique. She was my first instinct from the beginning right up until I started reading these boards. At that point I immediately threw my lot in with Boatman. Once he was gone I limped back to my original choice, Freddie.

I also think that Fred falls in line with the "Mole No One Will Suspect!" role.

I would probably consider myself an average viewer. Though I've loved the Mole since the first season, I never went out of my way to dig deeper or consult others (websites, message boards) for any spoiling or opinions.

Anyway, I think I'm getting off on a tangent here now, so I'll stop. Go Frederique Van Der Mole!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •