The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wutz really good?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

jesimesi 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-09-07, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jesimesi Click to send private message to jesimesi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wutz really good?"
I think all the guys are not right for New york. But out of the remainin guys, Punk seems to be the better man for her. He seems like he's real and he's really there for her. Buddha gets on my nerves with his attitude and he needy attention. If New York picks him they will end up apart cuz they both have attitudes and they both want the last worr. I'm a big fan of hers and i think she needs someone who's not Buddha, who always wants the attention and he saty mad all the time. He makes her look stupid. Tailor made is straight when it comes to the financial department but he's madd busted. Good thing she let The Entertainer go. He was cool but he still lives with his parents and that means he a broke ##### dude who is far from independent.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BUDDA OR TAILOR MADE???? lisalupe 12-17-07 1
   RE: BUDDA OR TAILOR MADE???? ZnittyK 12-18-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lisalupe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-17-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lisalupe Click to send private message to lisalupe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BUDDA OR TAILOR MADE????"
WELL BUDDA IS AN A**HOLE. WHEN HE FIRST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE SHOW, HE PRETENDED TO CRY OUTSIDE OF NWE YORKS' HOUSE. I THOUGHT HE WAS BEING SINCERE, BUT NOW I KNOW THAT HE WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT HE COULD ACT. OR CAN HE??????

AS FOR TAILOR MADE, I REALLY DO BELIEVE THAT HE IS THERE FOR NEW YORK. PLUS, LIKE SHE HAS SAID, SHE WANTS A "WIFEY" AND SHE WANTS TO HAVE THE LAST WORD. SO, I DO BELIEVE THAT TAILOR IS THE BETTER MAN. CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

AS FOR MY GIRL NEW YORK, SHE IS NOT A MAN!!! DO YA'LL THINK THAT FLAVOR WOULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO F****** A MAN? C'MON, SHE FLAV DID NEW YORK FRONT AND BACK.

ALL I CNA SAY IS, "I LOVE NEW YORK"!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BUDDA OR TAILOR MADE????"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-07 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

New York and Flav hittin dat was already discussed in another thread. Does anyone know if she had sex with Tailor Made in the second to last episode? They were underneath the covers and she made a comment that seemed like it.

I think Punk is too good for New York. I don't think his family wants punk bringing a bunch of low lives around them. That is one of the reasons I think she eliminated him. The fact that she is not in love with him also counts. I also think that New York was intimidated by him.

In the end New York will always eliminate who her mother wants out of the house the most. Last season, it was down to Tango the Turtle and Chance who she despised. New York chose Tango the Turtle. This season is the same. She hates Buddha, and adores Tailor Made.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •