The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Terrible Television!!! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Araya 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-04-07, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Araya Click to send private message to Araya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Terrible Television!!! "
Everything about this woman is fake: her hair, her eyelashes, her nails, her boobs. Not that I'm totally against enhancing one's looks but she's got a bad weave, ridiculous eyelashes, trashy nails and a bad boob job. Not to mention that she is completely classless. What makes her think she is such a catch? The only reason any of those guys are on this show is to be on television. I'm sure Tiffany is proud of the fact that she turned her appearance on Flavor of Love into her own television show, but how pathetic is that? And her Mother... talk about riding someone else's coat tails! Sister Patterson is rude, ignorant and obnoxious. If these two women are only playing a role (and I hope that they are because to think that there are people like them in the world is disturbing) they must realize that the life span of this crap television is a short one. This program is a prime example of the drain that television is circling - come on people - there are FAR better things to watch than this!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Terrible Television!!! jesimesi 12-10-07 1
   RE: Terrible Television!!! ZnittyK 12-11-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jesimesi 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-10-07, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jesimesi Click to send private message to jesimesi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Terrible Television!!! "
If there is better shows to watch then how come you know so much about Tiffany and her Mother? Yea, her mom is rude and maybe New York is not a classy woman but this is a reality show. This is reality and there is rude, abnoxious, and classless people all around the world. TOday, this world is about entertainment, and New York's show is entertaining. We bout to be in 2008, nobody knows good from bad anymore. It's only a show. Why is everybody hating on New York. She is a woman with an attitude just looking for love. That is all that it is.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Terrible Television!!! "
First, why would someone hate on New York? Some people seem to forget that just because its a "reality show" doesn't make it all reality. A lot of the stuff is fixed and we all know about editing. But why would someone hate on New York? I cannot get that at all. Tons of gorgeous women out here, but someone to hate on her? LMAO!! We all know she isn't a classy woman but why would someone hate on someone who isn't classy?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •