The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The madness of Queen Schatar."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The madness of Queen Schatar."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-07 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

Remember, people: the best way to win a competition based in manners, etiquette, and self-improvement is to start stealing things! (Oh, and having a now-proven world-class tool around like Andrew Firestone doesn't hurt. Never saw his season and just found out I made the right decision.)

Let's keep track of everything Blinky does in the name of winning $50,000 (which should just about pay for the cleaning on that weave) and see just how low she can go while pretending she's becoming a better person. If she lasts for more than three total episodes, it could become a very long list...

Remember the Glamazon jinx thread? Bingo.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-07 1
   RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. Snidget 04-25-07 2
 RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. TxMom2011 04-25-07 3
   RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. eire_heart74 04-25-07 4
       RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. ginger 04-25-07 5
 RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. Palm Tree 04-27-07 6
   RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. Snidget 04-27-07 7
 RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. maryellennaco 04-27-07 8
 RE: The madness of Queen Schatar. livingthroughmytv 04-28-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
I noted this in the other thread but add to the list that she claims that she is descended from Royalty. (I would hate to see the common peeps if this is what the Royal's of that nation consist of).

Snidget Mommyfied me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-07 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Let's see, maybe she explains that on her website.

Oh lookie, there it is...

"˜  Schatar is a descendant of royalty and is of Multi-Cultural Heritage. One of her great grandfathers was John McNeil - a well-known Scottish-Irish physician, who is in history books.  He was physician to the royal family in Madagascar and married one of the royal family.  They had a daughter named Martha McNeil who came over to the United States with her name. "

Who will be brave enough to buy her "Unchicken" recipe?

It's a tribe creation!

ETA: Madagascar Royalty Book

Female Caligula: Ranavalona, the Mad Queen of Madagascar by Keith Laidler. Queen Ranavalona I reigned for 35 years, beginning in 1828. She had a million of her subjects ritually executed. This book tells the true story of her bizarre court, outrageous costumes, and extravagances.

Of course she has a website dedicated to how fabulous she is.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
Hey... I like Blinky!!! She is entertaining. The ladies are so much more fun to watch than the guys.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
>Hey... I like Blinky!!! She is
>entertaining. The ladies are
>so much more fun to
>watch than the guys.

Hands down. This show is a sinful treat to watch.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
I'm still here. What a tool Mr. Firestone turned out to be! I think it's really really funny he picked Hottie (I really have a hard time with the "actual names" concept) to be the classy spokesmodel for his vineyard.

I also thought it was weird/funny how Heather got bounced when she was The Victim. The Victim! But I applaud Mo's sense of entertainment value. And making fun of Neveah as she whimpered her way out was bonus point material.

Every time Becky talks I hear Gary Oldman in True Romance asking if "Is it white boy day?"

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
May be wrong, however, sometimes I wonder IF the producers of reality shows "staged" things like this without the people who's at them really knowing...just to create drama...this has not been the first time...and the girl/boy that don't find the "stole" item(s) always get into huge fights...always!

Just my 1 cent in the matter.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
While I think the producers on some shows do sometimes do things to stir up trouble I don't know that they need to on the Flavor of Love and it's spin offs.

They seem to cast those who need camera time more than they need their next breath. The way to make sure you get more minutes than they other girls or boys is to start the drama.

It's a tribe creation!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Binky's pretty cute!! Hottie and that giant head of weave is NOT by any stretch, cute. Eerrppp.... Please pass the Pepto!

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-07, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The madness of Queen Schatar."
And she named her little doggie "Cash". Just in case we were wondering what she loved in life. The woman is INSANE.

And I really hope she sticks around.

This show is so entertaining. I don't have to watch the ho's swap spit with Flav (ew). I just get to watch the ##### fights. yay!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •