The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chance will be on Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

irememberdunkleman 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irememberdunkleman Click to send private message to irememberdunkleman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chance will be on Season 2"
I think the set ups were obvious on last night's show. There will be a Season 2 and Chance will be brought back for it, same as New York was for Flavor of Love.

I don't think he has the star quality Tiffany does, so I don't think he'll go on to his own show (unless he and Real get a show about the Stallionaires or something- I'd watch that), so she might actually pick him. We'll see. Speaking of the Stallionaires, if this myspace page is legit, Whiteboy is now officially a member: http://www.myspace.com/stallionairesfansite

But despite all the fighting and secrets revealed on last night's show the biggest question remaining is this:

Why is New York wearing a black bra with a backless gold dress? That is sooo tacky and surely something she'd diss someone else for doing. I think her implants are entirely too big as well, anyone else?

For more commentary, a full recap, and lots of pics visit : http://tvramblings.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-love-new-york-another-vh-1-springer.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chance will be on Season 2 eire_heart74 04-16-07 1
   RE: Chance will be on Season 2 maryellennaco 04-16-07 2
 RE: Chance will be on Season 2 belledujour 05-11-07 3
   RE: Chance will be on Season 2 eire_heart74 05-12-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chance will be on Season 2"
Her implants are like two basketballs sitting on a shelf. She had a cute figure before hand. She should of left it alone. But much like her half a ton of eye make up, she can't leave well enough alone.

Bra on with a backless. Hmm that might seen as tacky and surely she would never do anything tacky!!! LOL

I often noticed in both series she always had a bra on whether the straps showed or not. Including one with see through straps that you could still really see. I have a feeling she did it for more boobage.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chance will be on Season 2"
Maybe those basketballs wouldn't stay up without a net?? Just a thought!

belledujour 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail belledujour Click to send private message to belledujour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chance will be on Season 2"
I think Chance would be a double loser.Look at what happened to New York And Fla of Love.Chance if i were you i wouldn't even think of going,well of course if the show is going to give him big bucks,other that he would be a totally loser the second time around.Why not bring hulk tango back..lmao..

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chance will be on Season 2"
>I think Chance would be a
>double loser.Look at what happened
>to New York And Fla
>of Love.Chance if i were
>you i wouldn't even think
>of going,well of course if
>the show is going to
>give him big bucks,other that
>he would be a totally
>loser the second time around.Why
>not bring hulk tango back..lmao..
>

Or maybe she'll pick him with the hopes that there then will be the spin off show of just the two of them in love like Strangelove or My Fair Brady.

Shudder to think

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •