The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Flavor Of Love reunion special."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-06, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Flavor Of Love reunion special."
Welcome to the worst-case scenario: the romance didn't work out, so he's going to do the whole thing all over again.

There was more than that during the so-called special, but after having that piece of toxic waste dumped into the hopper, who cares?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. eire_heart74 04-03-06 1
   RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. TruGoodness 04-07-06 12
 RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. bystander 04-03-06 2
   RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. prosecutor 04-03-06 3
       RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. nazpink 04-03-06 4
           RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. butterfly34 04-04-06 5
               RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. prosecutor 04-06-06 6
                   RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. Snidget 04-06-06 7
                       RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. butterfly34 04-07-06 10
                           RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. Snidget 04-07-06 11
 RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. ginger 04-06-06 8
   RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special. CattyChat 04-06-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
Of course it didn't work out. How else would he get yet another show on VH1!

Hey I loved him on Surreal Life. I loved Stange Love but man I don't think I can watch another show with him. Esp this Jerry Springer style it seems to be taking. How many times can you watch a show where all you hear is the f bomb being bleeped out???

That New York girl is downright crazy. Please don't give her any more airtime for her attention seeking behavior.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
I think Flvour of Love is the best and worst of reality tv. I love him and the show.

http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com
<a href=“americaninventorspot.com”>AmericanInventorSpot.com</a>

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-03-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
I'm not watching THAT all over again. Can't make me!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
Awww, he's full of it. I watched the reunion show because
I saw a clip on Inside Edition so decided to watch. Man o man,
some of these girls just want to get on tv badly. I new that
hoopz girl wouldn't accept she just wanted to be on tv. NY would have been a better fit for him(haha) she is real ghetto
and those grills would suit her better than they did hoopz. The
only reason he didn't pick NY IMO is he knew she would want to go through with the whole thing and he would not get another
show and more airtime and revive his washed up as far as I know career. What's up with that stupid clock on his neck, how does
that relate to flavor?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
I think the clocks were Flav's fashion trend when he started out. I guess Flav has a hard time knowing when a fashion trend is no longer cool. It's not hard to believe that Flav is having yet another show where a bunch of wannabe fame seeking ho's try to get into the pants of a man who is obnoxious and washed up. New York said it a while ago, Hoopz and Flav won't last, heck they really barely started.

The woman were ridiculous last night. Shouting at each other and threatening to get all up in each other's faces. It was more than a bit ridiculous. I can see the anger that New York had with Pumkin because it's nasty for someone to get spit on but damn if I was there I would have left with a major migraine. What the heck was with Cheerie and Rain? They were so friggin bitter and were making personal attacks against people who they didn't even have enough time in the house to have problems with. I guess it was all about getting a bit more air time.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
>I think the clocks were Flav's
>fashion trend when he started
>out. I guess Flav has
>a hard time knowing when
>a fashion trend is no
>longer cool. It's not hard
>to believe that Flav is
>having yet another show where
>a bunch of wannabe fame
>seeking ho's try to get
>into the pants of a
>man who is obnoxious and
>washed up. New York
>said it a while ago,
>Hoopz and Flav won't last,
>heck they really barely started.
>
>
>The woman were ridiculous last night.
>Shouting at each other and
>threatening to get all up
>in each other's faces. It
>was more than a bit
>ridiculous. I can see the
>anger that New York had
>with Pumkin because it's nasty
>for someone to get spit
>on but damn if I
>was there I would have
>left with a major migraine.
>What the heck was with
>Cheerie and Rain? They were
>so friggin bitter and were
>making personal attacks against people
>who they didn't even have
>enough time in the house
>to have problems with. I
>guess it was all about
>getting a bit more air
>time.

The clock is not about fashion. I'm not going to go into details of what it means because those that do KNOW wouldn't say it's for fashion.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
>
>The clock is not about fashion.
> I'm not going to
>go into details of what
>it means because those that
>do KNOW wouldn't say it's
>for fashion.

Soo you replied with quote to
the previous post just
to say you won't share what the stupid
clock around flav's neck means?
Go into details I want to know
I have an enquiring mind.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
How did Flavor Flav get the idea to wear a clock around his neck?
Chuck D wore a little stopwatch around his neck (which was the style) on the first few shows of the Licensed to Ill tour. Chuck bought three clocks from a furniture store and gave Flavor one suggesting to "wear the same thing I'm wearing". Flavor wore the clock to signify what time it was.
from http://www.shutemdown.com/pehistory.htm

Although the post not saying why it made it sound like it was something a lot deeper than that.

It may not be "fashionable" but it still to me is in that "fashion statement" sort of realm. It may have some meaning but it is using clothes or accessories to make the statement.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
>How did Flavor Flav get the
>idea to wear a clock
>around his neck?
>Chuck D wore a little stopwatch
>around his neck (which was
>the style) on the first
>few shows of the Licensed
>to Ill tour. Chuck
>bought three clocks from a
>furniture store and gave Flavor
>one suggesting to "wear the
>same thing I'm wearing".
>Flavor wore the clock to
>signify what time it was.
>
from http://www.shutemdown.com/pehistory.htm
>
>Although the post not saying why
>it made it sound like
>it was something a lot
>deeper than that.
>
>It may not be "fashionable" but
>it still to me is
>in that "fashion statement" sort
>of realm. It may
>have some meaning but it
>is using clothes or accessories
>to make the statement.

Who said anything about it being deep? It just not fashion. It's his TRADEMARK, hello. Just like his gold teeth, along with his comic sunglasses, flashy colors, and a metal horned helmet on his head. We must not forget his yeeeaaah booyyee. That is why I said for those who KNOW it not fashion its Flav ok. That is why people like him because he is silly.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 06:58 AM (EST)

Sorry, just the way you said it made it sound like some deep meaningful thing that only a true fan could understand. I mean us poor non-fans think it is fashion or somthing

Sorry I mis-read you.

To me if you wear it, it is fashion. Doesn't matter if it is your trademark because you wear it all the time or not.

Now is it "in fashion" or a fashionable choice or not is another question entirely. I don't think he wears them to be a fashion plate, but anything you wear, clothing or accessories, is fashion in my book.

Edited to change word choice for clarity.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
I thought the ladies behaved with the same quiet dignity that was the hallmark of this show.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Flavor Of Love reunion special."
I thought the ladies behaved with the same quiet dignity that was the hallmark of this show.

HA!! You said it, Ginger. I don't know why I thought the reunion was going to be funny to watch, delusional. It was just horrible and so NOT-funny. Pathetic all the way around. The most pathetic of all is that these ladies think this show is going to help them in their "careers"? Truly pathetic.

Although, I do wonder what Goldie's standup routine is like. There's a big difference to being hilarious by reacting to your insane surroundings and actually standing before an audience cracking jokes. Anybody have any Goldie scoop? Maybe she'll be on "Last Comic Standing."

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •