The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
What are the odds that Mr. Boston shows up carrying forty extra pounds of muscle and personally introduces Chance to every last ounce?

Oddly, there's no early afternoon viewing this time, which is sort of standard for a VH1 premiere.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... maryellennaco 04-15-07 1
   RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... eire_heart74 04-15-07 2
 RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... arkiegrl 04-15-07 3
   RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... 2bReal 04-15-07 4
       RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... Pleasehelpme 04-15-07 5
 RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... eire_heart74 04-16-07 6
   RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango ... Palm Tree 04-16-07 7
       RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango ... TxMom2011 04-16-07 8
       RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango ... Woo 04-16-07 9
           RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango ... Palm Tree 04-18-07 15
               RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango ... angelmaudie 04-19-07 17
       RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango ... angelmaudie 04-19-07 16
 RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... maryellennaco 04-16-07 10
   RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... Rayalight 04-16-07 11
       RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... eire_heart74 04-16-07 12
           RE: I Love New York reunion show pr... vince3 04-16-07 13
 D@MN, this sh!t is fake! toddE 04-17-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-07, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
Hopefully, this will be the last we see of Noo York & Sister Patterson. I've had about all I can take of them!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
Well I don't know about the mother but New York shows up on Charm School to interview the girls. Looks like it's only for one show. Maybe her time will finally be up!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
LMAO!!!

I was so happy to see Tango man up, and dump New York after he saw the comments she made about his mother and all the disrespect.

I hope this doesn't mean that we will be subjected to I Love New York, Season 2.

2bReal 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-07, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2bReal Click to send private message to 2bReal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
Ya know, I gotta agree with you on this. N.Y. really did diss his mother and that ain't cool plus she said some unkind things abt him also such as he needed a facial. It seemed really strange like she has a multiple personality or something Actually, I like Tiffany minus those darn eyelashes....ya gotta lose those Tiff.

As for season 2....I'm betting that is a definite. Flav will see to that. Actually, I really liked Tiff and Flav together. Wonder if he's still with Deliscious.

Pleasehelpme 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pleasehelpme Click to send private message to Pleasehelpme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-07 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

NY got what she deserved. Go Tango!!!
But you never know they might get back together. Like how they argued when he was about to leave, he stayed. So you never know.

04-16-07, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-07 AT 07:29 AM (EST)

Is it just me? Or did New York look like she got some new accessories? (ie new boobs!)

They were just sticking out like a shelf.

Dumped again. Oh please make up with Tango and go run away with each other so we don't have to watch a show of you again.

Oh what did you all think of the Mr. Boston/Pumpkin couple? Looked like New York was ready to spit nails.

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango reaction vs Chance "
"Don't judge a book by its cover" seems to come to my mind after seeing "The Reunion" episode as Chance seems to have the soft and gentle side than Tango didn't, without being fake... why?

Well I don't think I am alone with this (somewhere someone, even if not here, I know have to agree, ... hey! it could happen!!!) however, what Tango did was not the right thing to do, or the way he did it wasn't right.

See, he was suppost to be the "best" of the bunch, the one guy that was above all of the others (including Chance). That said, Tango should had told Tiffany aka New York what he did, AT THE MOMENT HE WAS CHOSEN as the "winner" of NYs heart, that she disrespected his mother and that he (Tango) would NOT allow that in anyone, yada, yada. By waiting to do that on "the reunion" he is just being as low and mean as the attitude that NY and/or her mother had been displaying all along.

Don't get me wrong, Tango step up for the most important thing in our lives, our mother; he should had said what he had to said BEFORE the reunion IMHO, because, what seems wrong to me is HOW, WHERE and WHEN, he chose to do it, instead of showing the gentleman side he seem to had, at the end I felt that it was CHANCE, even with his tough exterior and attitude, was the one caring decent human being. Didn't anyone notice he seem really sorry for NY, and to have like tears in his eyes?, that was the nicest and REAL gesture I had seen in this whole show.

Just because NY has this non-lady like attitude Tango had to pay her back by being rude and mean toward her, and getting DOWN to her level and not ABOVE?, Flav didn't! so more power to Flavor Flav. I hope the best for Chance thou!

Btw, I don't think NY will do another show like this, (I may be wrong) unless she doesn't fear being rejected for a FOURTH time on television for all to see, YIKES!!! Again, I am not defending NY, this is about Tango reaction vs Chance, and my take of it, nothing more.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango reaction vs Chance "
Tango and New York have not been in contact since the finale. Also, he didnt know what she said about his mom until he watched the show. He was right to dump her after that. She knew... i dont think she looked that shocked.

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango reaction vs Chance "
IMO Tango handled this they way he should have. Especially since this was his first time seeing her since the end of the show.

You see, Tiffany feels she has the "right" to say what she please, about whomever she please, whenever and where ever she please. Tango has that right too. She disrespected him on TV, and he returned the favor.

IMO, she will never find love, because she's not lovable. There isn't one redeeming quality about her.

I don't believe for one minute Chance would not have done the same thing if she had disrespected his mother. Only his would have been more entertaining.

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango reaction vs Chance "
I get both of your responses. Anyway, Chance seem to me after all more of a gentleman on the reunion than all the others, and a real caring soul. I guess NY has to reflect on her actions/words for now on. However, I did expected a more calm attitude from Tango...oh well!

angelmaudie 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelmaudie Click to send private message to angelmaudie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango reaction vs Chance "
Gentleman, What? Chance was all layed out on national television. Thats not a gentleman to me. He may have offered a bit of sympathy to tiff when she started crying but when she chose tango over him how did he react? Tango went up to her, greeted her in a nice way, i'm sure if she would have not been shooting off her mouth he would not have reacted the way he did. He treated her well the whole show, you can't blame him for repsonding in that way after he proposed to a woman he thought felt the same way about him, then see the show and hear all the crap she said about him and his mother. Tango deserved better than that.

angelmaudie 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelmaudie Click to send private message to angelmaudie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I Love New York reunion: Tango reaction vs Chance "
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-07 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Actually he had to see the show after he was chosen so he didn't know all the crap she said behind his back. Go Tango, he was to good for her anyways. Maybe she'll learn that she can't always treat people like she's better than them because in the end you only get hurt. Yeah she said she put her heart into in this time???? So was that her heart talking Sh**? She needs to look for love somewhere other than reality shows. Especially with that damn attitude of hers.

And Tango was the better of the bunch. He showed her nothing but love through out the whole show. Guys that show respect deserve respect back. She needs to learn that lesson.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
Well, we could all see what Noo York did with her money! Why does everyone always go out and buy those fake boobs?? Looked kinda like Sister Patterson did the same thing. Dumb & Dumber...

I thought Tango's little bombshell was actually hilarious. It serves Noo York right for being such a snotty little beyotch about his Mother. I did notice she didn't have the ring on during the finale, so maybe she had an idea he might not take her ridiculous comments so lightly.

We can only HOPE that we don't see this nutjob on any more reality shows. Like someone said upthread, getting dumped 3 times = SHE"S OUT! Let's move along, people... NEXT.

Rayalight 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayalight Click to send private message to Rayalight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
While Chance was all concerned about New York on the show last night if he had of been put in the same position as Tango having to watch New York Dissing his mama (knowing how close he is to his mom)on National TV I dont think his reaction would have been that much different to Tangos.

Regardless of her crazy mother, huge eyelashes, massive new boobs, big mouth and her crazy ##### point of view I felt really sorry for her.

Seriously though that black bra was hideous!

04-16-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"

>Seriously though that black bra was
>hideous!

What was in the black bra was hideous!! She had a cute figure before those "things" were installed. Why oh why?

Of course we've seen her with no eye gunk and no fake lashes out to there and she was cute. But she makes sure to slap those on all the time.

Tiffany, come back to the planet

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I Love New York reunion show premieres tonight (4/15, 9:00 p.m. EDT)"
There is no Tiffany there is only New Yoooooorrrrrrkkkkkkkk!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-07, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "D@MN, this sh!t is fake!"
This is one of the few reality shows so horrid I actually deleted my season pass, but did tune in for the reunion.

It was the fakest thing I've seen since "Who Wants to be a Super Hero"

Chance, Tango, Pumkin, Boston, Sista Patterson and the "star" herself are all as fake as NY's new rack.

Ever heard of "Jose Luis Sin Censura?" Well, it's like Springer was, I guess. This was that kind of extremely staged fakery.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •