The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good vs Evil Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

irememberdunkleman 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irememberdunkleman Click to send private message to irememberdunkleman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good vs Evil Finale"
Looks like we will have a good vs evil finale just like on both seasons of Flavor of Love: http://tvramblings.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-love-new-york-good-vs-evil-finale.html

Will NY choose the man most like herself, Chance? Or Tango, the guy with a heart? If we stick with the Favor formula it'll be Tango but, who knows?

How much did everyone hate her when she ruined lunch with Tango's mom? She is so awful.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good vs Evil Finale iloverob 03-23-07 1
 RE: Good vs Evil Finale TxMom2011 03-23-07 2
   RE: Good vs Evil Finale nazpink 03-27-07 3
 RE: Good vs Evil Finale maryellennaco 03-28-07 4
 RE: Good vs Evil Finale ginger 03-30-07 5
   RE: Good vs Evil Finale Estee 03-30-07 6
       RE: Good vs Evil Finale ginger 03-30-07 7
           RE: Good vs Evil Finale livingthroughmytv 04-02-07 8
 RE: Good vs Evil Finale ginger 04-02-07 9
   RE: Good vs Evil Finale nazpink 04-03-07 10
       RE: Good vs Evil Finale maryellennaco 04-03-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
Tango's the good guy? Don't get me wrong; I think in a reality game setting, it is okay to do whatever you have to do to win. Sometimes I appreciate people who do whatever it takes to move their way ahead (Rob) and sometimes it turns me sour (smirna), but I never thought of them as the good guys - good players, but not the good in the good vs evil. Tango fits in my smirna category; he stabbed people in the back to get himself where he is, but it was in a beotchy way. I wouldn't classify either as 'good'. And I didn't realize Tango had a heart - I must have missed that segment. I'm rooting for 'Evil' I guess since I think Chance is her match and I want to see the NY/Chance sequel just for the laugh value.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
I was very upset at the way Tiffany and Sis Patterson talked about Tango's mom. She seemed perfectly lovely too me. She was not old like Sis P said - I bet they are close in age. Sis P just THINKS she is younger. They acted like she was a deaths door. Anyway, it was not at all funny and ticked me off.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-07, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
Considering how much Tiffany and her mother love to be on t.v., despite how crazy they have to act just to do it, Chance will win in hopes of a spin off. Plus, after all the rude comments Tiffany made about Tango's mom I imagine it would be rather difficult to sit down to a family meal with her. And yes, I agree, the way Tiffany and her mother judged Tango's mom was ridiculous. No wonder Tiffany felt it was ok to behave like an ignorant ho at the lunch....who was her mother surprised?

Oh, and the recap was boring. I hate when they show a couple of "new" thing and a ton of old news.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
She's bound to pick Chance because like y'all have said, she & Sister Patterson (both DAW's) like being on TV so much and picking Tango will definitely be the lesser of the two evils. Just think of the next season - I Love Noo York, the Prison Season. They'll both be in the big house for selling crack to little school children, and Sister Patterson will have to bail them out of jail or something. Ugh! I'm sick of them all! I'm ready for the new show about the losers from Flavor of Love. Tiffany, tired of your green eyeshadow and ginormous eyelashes!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
I hope it's Chance. And then I hope they go on the Amazing Race.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"

...that is the single most evil thing you've ever said.

03-30-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
*preens*

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
:picturing Noo Yawk eating cowlips or bungee jumping:

Mwahahahahahahahaha!

04-02-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
I saw Chase and Real on Reality Remix this weekend.

1. They appear to be EXACTLY like they were on the show - no acting. They also appear to be genuinely close.

2. They had no idea they were signing up for I Love NY when they auditioned - just knew it was a reality show.

3. Asked if they had seen NY on the Flavr of Love and what they thought of her, Chance responded "I thought she looked muppetish." I'm not kidding; he said that, and now I am much fonder of Chance.

4. They were surprised it was not "Cane and Abel" at the end. Which means at least the contestants were kept sort of in the dark. Again, neither brother seems to be Lawrence Olivier, so I have no reason to doubt they did not know in advance the final 2.

5. They continue to compare Tango to a Ninja Turtle. I almost think he wins, based on the interview.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
Well, I really thought Chance would have won. I figured it would be New York's ticket into making a sequel to her show and a fourth show for her to be on, well actually fifth since she will be making an appearance on Monique's Charm School.

How crazy was it that Tango actually proposed. I doubt it was all heart-felt, but still crazy. I guess the possibility for a sequel is there. If so, it should be interesting to see New York have to face Tango's mother with all her comments about the poor woman.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Good vs Evil Finale"
Yep, I bet that first Tango family dinner with Tiffany is going to be one giant laugh-fest!! Doncha know his mom isn't pleased with this scenario??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •