The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I smell a script."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-07, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I smell a script."
So Sister Paterson just happens to come up with this money idea. And the money to do it with, which she coicidentally has on her. Then she takes Chance aside and tries to bribe him with that cash while assuring him that Tiffany will never know. Of course, the cameras are still filming, but it's not like they'll ever use that footage. Or what they got when Chance talked about the bribe in confessional. And none of this was the least bit set up in any way.

Uh-huh.

Well, at least we finally found out why Chance is so overly devoted to establishing himself as a follower of the Thug Life. How much street cred do you lose in school when you grow up on a horse ranch? Pretty much all of it. The only 'hood Chance ever saw was the one hanging down the back of his sweater. Country kid with too much to prove and no real need to do any of it: he doesn't have enough self-respect to see that his actual life is a pretty good one, and there's no need to apologize for it.

It's all a setup, denizens and lurkers. It'll be Tiffany and Chance forever, or at least until the first major brawl -- and then it's Season #2...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I raise to Schmo! vince3 03-21-07 1
 RE: I smell a script. GOLDEN DROPS 03-21-07 2
   RE: I smell a script. GOLDEN DROPS 03-21-07 3
 RE: I smell a script. indigobreeze 04-04-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I raise to Schmo!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-07 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

I thought of something... (dangerous, I know)

What if VH1 knew about this arrangement with Chance before the entire series started and decided to up the Joe Schmo ante by having everyone involved in the dating game know about the fix/arrangement/whatever except New York? When NY saw that episode, I think the screams might've been heard for miles!

Waitaminute, that's a script, ain't it?

*goes back to corner*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GOLDEN DROPS 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOLDEN%20DROPS Click to send private message to GOLDEN%20DROPS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I smell a script."
>So Sister Paterson just happens to
>come up with this money
>idea. And the money
>to do it with, which
>she coicidentally has on her.
> Then she takes Chance
>aside and tries to bribe
>him with that cash while
>assuring him that Tiffany will
>never know. Of course,
>the cameras are still filming,
>but it's not like they'll
>ever use that footage.
>Or what they got when
>Chance talked about the bribe
>in confessional. And none
>of this was the least
>bit set up in any
>way.
>
>Uh-huh.
>
>Well, at least we finally found
>out why Chance is so
>overly devoted to establishing himself
>as a follower of the
>Thug Life. How much
>street cred do you lose
>in school when you grow
>up on a horse ranch?
> Pretty much all of
>it. The only 'hood
>Chance ever saw was the
>one hanging down the back
>of his sweater. Country
>kid with too much to
>prove and no real need
>to do any of it:
> he doesn't have enough
>self-respect to see that his
>actual life is a pretty
>good one, and there's no
>need to apologize for it.
>
>
>It's all a setup, denizens and
>lurkers. It'll be Tiffany
>and Chance forever, or at
>least until the first major
>brawl -- and then it's
>Season #2...
>
>
>
>
>

GOLDEN DROPS 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOLDEN%20DROPS Click to send private message to GOLDEN%20DROPS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I smell a script."
every thing about chance is not so ironically left to "chance" if so he shoulda been gone alil while now. someone threathening to take her life as a chimney hellllllll to the no can't be the same ny that wears the pants the 'hbic'.

indigobreeze 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indigobreeze Click to send private message to indigobreeze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I smell a script."

I don't know what part you smelled as a script but it looked to me the chance had no idea what sister patterson was about to offer him.
His facial emotion looked as serious, curious, and shocked as we were.
Sister Patterson has that money because, she is getting paid each and everyday she is on the show that's probably where she got the loot from u think?lol

You are right about chance and the hood down his back LOL!LOL!LOL! that was a good one i gotta bite that one from you LOL!

XOX

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •