The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heat in Love With Six Pack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

KatietheLAlady1978 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KatietheLAlady1978 Click to send private message to KatietheLAlady1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heat in Love With Six Pack"
Anyone else think that Heat was a little too friendly with Six Pack? He was looking at Six pack with gaga eyes, and he wouldn't stay away from him. I have a feeling that instead of falling for NY, heat ended up falling for a fellow competitor.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack eire_heart74 02-01-07 1
   RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack KatietheLAlady1978 02-01-07 2
       RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack neatcolleen 02-26-07 4
 RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack ChrisBrownShortie 02-09-07 3
   RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack nazpink 02-27-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-01-07, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack"
Yes but will he pick 12 pack over his Ya Ya?

The thought did cross my mind. I know they were drunk but I have never seen a guy give another guy soooo many compliments in one sitting. 12 pack was certainly eating it up with a spoon but I think he just enjoyed the attention he probably didn't care if it was male or female saying.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KatietheLAlady1978 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KatietheLAlady1978 Click to send private message to KatietheLAlady1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack"
Your comment made me laugh so hard. I know, why was heat so into six pack? It was like a constant affirmation of six pack's great looks (gag,) and his bee-drinking abilities. The truth of the matter is, Six Pack is nothing but a meterosexual meathead who is most likely an illiterate bafoon. I can't wait for Six Pack to get so drunk that he pukes on New York's Stripper shoes. Although, knowing New York, she might like that and keep him around!

neatcolleen 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neatcolleen Click to send private message to neatcolleen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-07 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

I can't wait
>for Six Pack to get
>so drunk that he pukes
>on New York's Stripper shoes.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hate this guy. He clearly needs to go. Did anyone see in the preview that he says something about having to admit something to everyone?? He must be gay!!

And it doesn't help his questionable sexuality that he admitted in the confessional thing one time that getting picked for a date or something that night with New York "will look real good" in his "modeling and acting resume"...so he's obviously not even kind of there for female lovin lol... wtf!

ChrisBrownShortie 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChrisBrownShortie Click to send private message to ChrisBrownShortie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack"
i could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!! in their eyes they look so gay!!!!!!! especially when they were drunk. If a man arches his eyebrows he has to be gay. he can cut them but not arch them.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heat in Love With Six Pack"
I don't know if 12 Pack is gay, but I do know that he's highly too into himself. And why Tiffany is into him is unknown to me....she should really listen to mom on this one, but then again that's probably why she likes him. Is it just me or does it appear that 12 Pack wears makeup? I could have sworn he was wearing lipgloss and not during or after the princess party.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •