The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-07 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

Let's hear it for Tiffany's accent, which made the big speech come out as 'you said my mother's fake is fake!' So here we are, back on weaves again... oh, faith! Well, for what it's worth, I do think that Sister Patterson's beliefs are real, true, and solid. Also full of double standards, unless you happen to believe that somewhere in the Bible's little-known appendix is 'Thou Shalt Screw Up Thy Daughter Beyond All Recognition.' Of course, if it's there, we have a saint on our hands. Sing praises and change the channel! Y'know, I always liked Onix...

Let's see -- the doghouse challenge. Tiffany would like a circular saw in her bedroom, and that's just to remove her makeup. We learned that 12-Pack isn't the world's worst challenge director, Mr. Boston graduated from the school of Measure Once, Have Someone Else Cut The Thing, and in the end, we are looking for the vital decision to come from someone with a half-ounce brain. And for once, I'm not even talking about any of the humans on the show. Sheesh. If they'd known that was coming, 12-Pack could have just ended the contest by rubbing something made of meat on the wood. Like, say, his head. Actually, given that they won... and he was kind of close to that wood... nah.

Not much to say about the dates. The tantric training looked more stupid than erotic, and the Great Romeo Raid felt staged. Hide behind the seat? Sure, no one's ever going to look there. Pay no attention to that ladder down below. You don't want to ask any serious questions. And you certainly don't want to stop drinking. Ever. Tiffany gave that one just the right name, didn't she? 12-Pack: consumes at least one per night or your hangover back. He's not there for the girl, he's there because the house is an open bar with no cover charge and it never closes. Waiter, six more please: I can still almost remember part of that tantric class.

Church... well, if you've never been to that kind of service, it's loud. If you have, then it's standard. If you wear that hat, God can't see you. And if you're Mr. Boston, you learn the following words by heart. 'I have white guilt. I will always have some white guilt. I admit this freely. You cannot make it any more awkward with your questions than I feel every minute of every day. For the sake of the camera, please stop trying. Besides, I still have to show how much I svck at basketball next week, and that's going to be humiliating enough.'

What are we learning from this show? (We're supposed to be learning from this show?) How about 'Men are catty'? Or bratty. 'Onix said something bad! I'm telllllling!' So Onix goes out because he questioned the fake/faith/fondue or whatever it was being served, and Heat left because no one eats before Tiffany, which is occasionally going to mean that no one else eats.

Seven men left. Try to guess how many are there to try and win Tiffany's heart versus the number who just showed up for exposure.

Or, in at least one case, free beer.

A free case of beer? 12-Pack may never leave.

I like 12-Pack's back tattoo. I don't know why.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... nazpink 01-30-07 1
   RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... Estee 01-30-07 3
 RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... ginger 01-30-07 2
   RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... Estee 01-30-07 4
       RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... ginger 01-30-07 5
           RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... livingthroughmytv 01-31-07 7
 RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... eire_heart74 01-30-07 6
   RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... ginger 01-31-07 8
 RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got ... indigobreeze 04-04-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-30-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
Nice Estee....may God...or Sister Patterson bless you for having enough strength not only to watch the show but to write a witty summary as well.

Onix really seemed not to care that he was leaving....I wonder if he was smart enough to plan the departure? Nonetheless, it was rather funny to hear/see him tell New York that it is him that is too good for her.......and something tells me he's right.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-30-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
I think that on the original Flav show, I said something like 'There won't be any summaries of this show. It's like they started with a summary and tried to work backwards.' Still applies.

Onix pulling a half-Osten? Possible: I didn't have him among the ones who might have actually been there for Tiffany. I had him down for media 'ain't I pretty?' exposure. If he decided he'd had enough of that and realized the men were gossips -- pretty easy to set himself up there. 'She does not choose me. Back into my Pokeball!' But even if it was accidental, he wasn't exactly complaining about the results. Maybe he just realized he didn't look good in all that bling...

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
I thought she said he said her mother's FATE was fake. Which kind of made sense, but was not actually what our girl meant. Nonetheless, I still lvoe hearing Tiffany talk, because when she's not rubbing Vaseline on her thighs she uses words like "nonetheless" and phrases like "as well."

The funny thing about this show is the guys are more gossipy, more backstabby, more beeyotchy than the ladies of Flavr of Lvoe. "Oh, for the GOOD of the house, we MUST let New York know the best looking guy in the house dissed her Mom. It's a moral imperative." At least the ladies were upfront when they went at each other. This show is actually "I Passively/Aggressivley Love New York."

Mr. Boston is clearly a lock for the final 4, for comic relief and because he just lights up a room, don't he? Well, his buttcheeks do have highly reflective properties. I want him to know that your MOM needs to be Jewish to be a Jew. Silly goyishe blonde.

If I were God I'd be scared to enter any chapel with Sistah screaming like that. On the other hand, she certainly caught on to Chance's whole spiritual epiphany.

01-30-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
the guys are more gossipy, more backstabby, more beeyotchy than the ladies

And more PMSy. Or is that just Heat and 12-Pack? (Y'know, I'd really like to see 12-Pack and Toastie hook up, just to see if they'd have the world's first baby to be born drunk.) We are going to get a catfight eventually. Betcha Whiteboy goes for the eyes.

Every so often, Tiffany does let her college education slip out. She's got to learn to stop that or she'll lose whatever street cred she's got left...

01-30-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
I thought Heat was going to stick his tongue right.down.12-Pack's.throat last night. That would have made for intriguing ratings.

But you have an interesting concept, Estee...what if, after NY makes her Big Choice, we bring in all the loser gals from Flav's manshun and pair them off with the loser boyz?

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
Pair them off? Sort of a Temptation Island in the Hood? Brilliant!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-30-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
I would be so mad at my son if he ever went on a show like this!!! Of course he's two and a little young for me to worry about such things. But I can't help it. This show is just to damn much!!!!

I think alot of groups are offened by the behavior on this show. Be it black, white, male, female, religious, human.... you name it, they offened it by the double standard parade on here!

01-31-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."
I think anyone who turns to VH1 reality shows for inoffensive content is missing the entire point.

indigobreeze 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indigobreeze Click to send private message to indigobreeze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #4: Onix and Heat got the other two doghouses."

I felt Onix came to the show with good intentions but after being there he had deceided that NewYork was not good enough for him nor was she the girl for him.

I did'nt like how he grabbed Mr Boston's G strap in the front. It made me think twice about him. And when i looked at him he looked a lil femminant too. He needs to grow a Goatee or mustache.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •