The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM2 Episode #2: Stripper Moves."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-09, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM2 Episode #2: Stripper Moves."
This is VH1's preview text:

'The Green and The Gold teams face off in The Boston Knockout Challenge; a boxing ring suspended over the ocean, where the players attempt to knock their opponent out of the ring and into the water. After a player on the Green team unsuccessfully throws the challenge, he finds himself in hot water with both sides. Meanwhile, in an attempt to stay in the game, the weakest player puts the moves on the paymaster, who must ultimately make a decision between heart and mind.'

VH1 has not attended the EPMB school of anti-information.

Ideas?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ILM2 Episode #2: Stripper Move... toddE 02-07-09 1
 Non-spoilerism early airtime statem... Estee 02-09-09 2
   Sucky episode, may drop this season toddE 02-10-09 3
       RE: Sucky episode, may drop this se... Estee 02-10-09 4
           RE: Sucky episode, may drop this se... ssinmd 02-11-09 5
               RE: Sucky episode, may drop this se... Estee 02-11-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-09, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ILM2 Episode #2: Stripper Moves."
Probably Onyx tries to throw the challenge, he doesn't like his team.

Obviously Leilene is the weakest player, and I think she will be around a while, not sure...didn't watch the extended preview so closely. She is slutty in a whole different way than Pumkin. I prefer Pumkin, more of an assertive slut,to Leilene, who seems more like a needy slut.

I am unfamiliar with a lot of these people, it doesn't interest me as much as first season. But there is a lot of the same setup, with Buddha as the new Whiteboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-09-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Non-spoilerism early airtime statement."
Ozzy? Consider yourself topped.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sucky episode, may drop this season"
That episode was terrible. The ending was telegraphed from the beginning of the episode.

Also, the stupidity of Leilene and Heat really bugs. I thought Heat was okay before, but he is very stupid.

Ozzy is hardly topped because Leilene didn't exactly make a clever move. She is a ho, so she used her ho skills to save herself. Heat, incredibly, is too stupid to see it. Heat was also incredibly stupid to make Onyx fight Prancer instead of, say, HIMSELF! WTF!

Buckwild and Saaphyri are cool, the rest of the cast is just lame.

02-10-09, 05:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Sucky episode, may drop this season"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-09 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Blatant editing, wasn't it?

I was thinking of Ozzy being topped in the category of 'Most blatant attempt to throw a challenge.' William went over him because not only was his attempt even more blatant than Ozzy's, but it failed. Way to go, genius.

(Although we've got to be fair: how do you throw that one to Mercedes? Stand really close to the ropes and hope she charges? No, wait -- anyone falling down seemed to be disqualified on the spot. Just trip.)

Jason and Leilene -- well, Jason has a history with this sort of thing: he did it with Destiney and now he's doing it again. It looks like he's our Bobby Jon for the season: 'returning contestants never learn', and Jason didn't exactly get around to cracking a textbook during downtime.

The thing to remember about Saaphyri is that like Nicole before her, she's the only winner in this cast -- and her victory took a lot more effort. She and Becky are both smarter than their vocabulary (even if Becky's affected accent just went into triple overdrive). If the quit rule was the same as last season, then trying to get Leilene to step down is a very good strategic move: the Greens lose two people, and suddenly Gold looks like they've got a potential major edge. But it assumed that Jason would automatically knock Leilene out regardless -- and it's not exactly the kindest thing to do within a friendship.

Saph has a temper, though. It didn't take her out of Charm School, but it could still kill her here -- and it looks like the first backslide is scheduled for Sunday. And Becky annoys people very, very easily. That hair color is annoying me...

Speaking of tempers -- it may be time to send Erza into anger management. If there were any rules in that semi-boxing match, he broke pretty much all of them. (Looks like limited contact is going to be loosely enforced this season -- if that.) I'm starting to think he's going to wind up taking himself out: he's playing too many cards without being fully aware of what his deck is lacking.

Y'do know Ashley and Farrah are probably going to wind up on #3, right? The lameness may only go up from here.

The word 'blatant' appears too many times in this post.

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-11-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sucky episode, may drop this season"
After the "man man" episode,those 2 might bug me more than Megan and Brandi C. I saw on the VH1 site that Charm School 3 will feature Real Chance and ROL3, so the teenage girl in me is hoping these beeshes (cause you know this will not be the last time we have heard "What the french"--ugh!) get some schooling from the likes of someone like Risky (Kiki? Lusty?)
But here is what I REALLY want to see in I Love Money 3: the brainiacs from Tool Academy vs. the brainiacs from I Love New York. Do we think the tools will be eligible for this show in the future?
And, Buddha, let's get real. Leilene's intellect is too "limited" for you and she might be crazy? Ummmm, remember New York? Okay, just checking.

02-11-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Sucky episode, may drop this season"
I think we stand a good chance to see the Tools in any ILM3. (Except for Rob, who just had another anxiety attack at the very thought.) VH1 is turning into MTV South: once you've made an appearance, you're on the cycle forever. Ashley and Farrah have effectively be-yotched themselves into at least two more series. Maybe that was their whole plan...

Tiffany's actually a college graduate. (Which doesn't necessarily indicate brains or sanity: just the ability to graduate from college.) But Erza has a very poor mental perspective for a strategic game: he assumes anyone below him in ability can never beat him -- and that everyone is below him. If this was Survivor, he'd be the last pre-jury ouster. Here, he needs wins -- and lots of them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •