The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #3: Missing the simple solution yet again."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #3: Missing the simple solution yet again."
If you're really worth a hundred million dollars, then give Pootie a loan! It helps prove you've got the cash, it does wonders for his life, it makes you look like a great guy in Tiffany's rapidly-glazing eyes -- basically, we're looking at a free pass good for at least four episodes. Talk about your obvious moves...

If you're really worth a hundred million dollars.

Meanwhile: not coming next season on VH1, The Flavor Of Bones. (Crunchy!) But he's going to have women lined up around the block waiting for a chance to talk to him, so he can probably look at this as a good experience. Escape from this travesty with a positive edit? Miracles happen.

Minor props to Tiffany for realizing (at least for a few seconds) that there are things more important than her, and stronger ones to Whiteboy for hanging on through that, plus some moderates to the men in the house who tried to comfort him. I wouldn't have blamed Whiteboy for walking out on the spot -- and I think that if the funeral hadn't taken place yet, he just might have.

Pootie. What can we possibly say about Pootie? How about 'I keep telling you people: do not go near Voldemort!' Imperio, anyone? 'Lose your mind. It'll be fun!' This is not a man with issues: this is a man with a full subscription and the special padded jacket free with his order. Major clue for anyone's life: if Tiffany thinks you're crazy, it may be time to seek help. Or start laughing. Either way.

Oh, and congratulations to 12-Pack, who is now the only contestant to ever play a reality show's drinking game while still on the show. 'Take a shot every time Tiffany and the universe are not on speaking terms.' Here's hoping those abs contain extra livers, or this man is going to die. Remember, he's getting the unedited version.

This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife. And this sure as hell is not my credit report.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •