The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Love Money finale."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Love Money finale."
Has anyone ever been better at the raised middle finger towards the world than Megan? She played the entire game as if Payback was camped by the body of its dead horse, starving to death in the middle of the desert. Insult people who were still there? No problem. Get them on their way out? Mandatory! And at no time did the word 'jury' ever cross her mind, in part because this was a first-time series and no one was sure how it would work, but mostly because she's just that stupid. And when Payback rented a monster truck and came roaring in to crush her --

-- she quit.

Allow her victims their say before they officially threw her off the show? Give the producers twenty precious minutes of Megan-bashing footage to bask in? Let the viewers experience the deep happiness they've been waiting for all season?

Nope. Quit. And quit specifically to deny all of the above all of the above, then went directly to Charm School so she could do the exact same thing there, having learning exactly nothing from the whole process.

What. A. Be-yotch.
--------------------------------------------
Smaller notes:

So Nicole got the winner's edit after all. (And may have gotten her piercing back -- given what happened to Saaphyri's Ugg boots, the producers might have swooped in and recovered it right after that exceptionally obnoxious purchase.)

Has anyone ever been drunker during an elimination than Joshua? Or more hungover the next day? 'Remember what order they went out in? I can barely remember my own name!'

Yes, Frank, you flew all the way down from New York for this. Megan's a be-yotch. You hadn't noticed?

Weird editing during the finale -- they were doing their best to conceal just how far behind Nicole really was, and were apparently concentrating so hard on that, they forgot to check their footage. I clearly saw the words 'Crew Remote' at the bottom of two shots.

And now, a final word from Joshua. 'Hic!'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Love Money finale. Snidget 10-06-08 1
   Bite your tongue. Estee 10-06-08 2
       You forget vince3 10-06-08 3
           RE: You forget Snidget 10-06-08 4
               RE: You forget vince3 10-06-08 5
       RE: Bite your tongue. arkiegrl 10-13-08 9
 RE: I Love Money finale. toddE 10-06-08 6
   RE: I Love Money finale. Estee 10-06-08 7
 RE: I Love Money finale. greenmonstah 10-07-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Love Money finale."
She that dish-eth can not take it.

Did someone finally find an elimination technique so that the one person on a show that is almost human can win? Of course now they know how it is run should they ever do this again any near-human will be booted immediately.

Sigs by AgGhoul

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-06-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bite your tongue."
Let us consider what 'doing this again' really means.

First, VH1 has to have three more dating series, all of which will be at their standard level of 'quality' or below. They've already got another RoL in the works. Tiffany can drop back into the market as soon as she desires some attention, which means right about two weeks ago. Flav may officially be retired from this, but don't you believe it! And I'm sure that if any two of three leave, VH1 can find substitutes. Who wouldn't want an endless parade of insanity marching through their semi-star bedroom?

Then each of those series has to run for multiple seasons. Multiple. Seasons.

Also, every edition must be made up of maniacs, stalkers, idiots, the completely unqualified to love, a few people who just showed up for camera exposure, a few more looking to launch some kind of career and possibly get their own dating series, and one person who is there for the star. This last will be eliminated on the first day.

And then someone has to decide what the 'best of' list is from this group. If there aren't enough to make a full show, no problem! Just run a few more seasons!

...still curious about ILM2?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "You forget"
Voldemort is supposed to be getting a VH1 dating series......... one can only imagine what's gonna come out of that.......

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You forget"
And they do have non-love shows to pull from if they needed to like that how to get geeks to talk to girls show (name eludes me) that I think is getting a second season and the Diddy show as well a a few others.

Heck if they are desperate enough maybe they could raise Tila Tequila's show on the sister network.

Sigs by AgGhoul

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You forget"
Plus the Surreal Life pool is deep with idjits, and also those that didn't Work for Diddy may need something more to do.........and gawd knows what Nick Hogan's gonna do when he gets out of jail............

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bite your tongue."
First, VH1 has to have three more dating series

During the reunion, I saw the previews for "Real Chance of Love" (or was it at Love? which would make more sense to me), and the casting call for Daisy of Love. *blech*

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-06-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Love Money finale."
Hooray! A final thread for ILM! This finale was pretty much all it could be. Real's clearly impending elimination brought all the drama I hoped for. Megan, as you said, stayed in character until the end. And Hoopz did indeed win, as we expected from the get-go.

Although, according to their own rules, shouldn't the jury have just decided the winner at that point? It would have been more entertaining than the final challenge. And what if, say, Pumkin had made the finals. Whoever the other person was would automatically have won.

I enjoyed this show. Not expecting a sequel,but it was entertaining throughout.

10-06-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I Love Money finale."
I enjoyed bits of the final challenge -- in particular, Nicole finding out Joshua could raise money faster than she could ('How about I take some clothes off? How about all of them?') before nearly getting pounded into the turf by a classic TAR taxi incident. And since the show really was competition-based for the vast majority of the time, settling things with a final challenge seemed fair -- even if it did put the lie to the Final Solo Challenge title during the Krazy toss. Oh, well. It's VH1: consistency is always accidental.

Does anyone have a translation for the Latin on those coins?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Love Money finale."
Odd. I clicked on OT and got here-- although, I am not sure where "here" is?

Is this the Apprentice Forum?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •