The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/dumbest man alive?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/dumbest man alive?"
After seeing that choice in swimsuits, I'm pretty sure those are the only two options available.

Well, at least it wasn't pink.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/... Snidget 01-15-07 1
 *blink* Snidget 01-15-07 2
   RE: *blink* Estee 01-15-07 4
 RE: Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/... arkiegrl 01-15-07 3
 is there a restraining order arkiegrl 01-15-07 5
   RE: is there a restraining order Estee 01-15-07 6
       RE: is there a restraining order ginger 01-17-07 7
           RE: is there a restraining order nazpink 01-18-07 8
               RE: is there a restraining order eire_heart74 01-18-07 9
                   RE: is there a restraining order livingthroughmytv 01-19-07 10
 Start waving goodbye now. Estee 01-23-07 11
   RE: Start waving goodbye now. livingthroughmytv 01-25-07 12
 Are we being set up? Estee 02-13-07 13
   RE: Are we being set up? arkiegrl 02-13-07 14
       RE: Are we being set up? Estee 02-13-07 15
           RE: Are we being set up? arkiegrl 02-13-07 16
               RE: Are we being set up? eire_heart74 02-14-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/dumbest man alive?"
Thank Cod none of the suits were designed by the Apprentices, or selected by The Hair.

It's a tribe creation!

Would The Hair run screaming from The Wax?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*blink*"
Was that Voldemort?

01-15-07, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *blink*"
Yep. Just started the thread, so let's get back to the Boston topic before we have two pieces of code turn to stone.

I'm not surprised that Tiffany kept him for Round #3: I think she's impressed by his courage. And quite possibly keeping him around for the laughs. But -- keeping in mind that I could be horribly wrong here -- I think he may be one of the few who's actually there for her, nightmare-inspired reason best not looked into. He's really moving outside his comfort zone and risking himself to stay: not normal traits for a pure DAW. Either he's here in hopes of winning, or he's one of the best undiscovered actors on the planet.

Or he could be just that delusional. We'll see -- I don't think his story arc is over yet.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mr. Boston: bravest man alive/dumbest man alive?"
When he was talking about his "bulge", I wanted to puke. *shudder*

01-15-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "is there a restraining order "
in the future for Mr. Romance?

I already felt the vibe of nutjob coming from him, but I thought he was really going to lose it over being eliminated. I'm not completely sure what the comment about how she was unprofessional in the way she dumped him meant. Is there a "professional" way to dump someone from a reality show?

01-15-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: is there a restraining order "
You mean 'You're not good enough for me' isn't it?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-07, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: is there a restraining order "
I thought the medical recommendation (you need some PROZAC) was extremely professional.

Prozac...Ritolin...this reality program brought to you by the good chemists at Eli Lilly.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: is there a restraining order "
I really thought Mr.Romance would have been kept around a bit longer for "entertainment" purposes. The guy really seemed to have more than a few screws loose, then again anyone on this show probably does. But in the back of my mind I kind of question if maybe, just maybe, Romance is taking cue from New York (in acting like a nutcase) in hopes for his own show. After all, New York was once "just a contestant" herself.

Mr.Boston...just can't seem to figure him all out. He seems somewhat ok, but then again he's on this show, which I don't get due to his personality. So, I agree, either he is the best undiscovered actor or he sincerely wants that nutso.

And is it just me or does it seem like New York is more interested in the food set out before her more than the guys? At least Flav put more effort into seeming interested but New York doesn't. The most we get out of her is smiling or saying someone's hot or that she's feeling them. I guess she still is the biggest DAW. Oh and New York it's not the size of your lips but where they've been that's the problem...I actually think that action may have somewhat redeemed the guy for even being there.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: is there a restraining order "
, Romance
>is taking cue from New
>York (in acting like a
>nutcase) in hopes for his
>own show. After all, New
>York was once "just a
>contestant" herself.

Excellent point! ALthough she managed to get through to the end on both shows. (well with started half way through on the second one) He's toast in two shows. Unless he goes extra kooky on the reunion show.

Boston? I just don't get it. He's okay to look at. Not really that funny. Why is he still there?

And Mom, well honey it seems to me all you have to say is you don't like one of them and they instantly become ten times hotter to your daughter

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: is there a restraining order "
I noticed that. As soon as Mom didn't like one, NY couldn't wait to get her hands on him. Um, issues? Yikes. Romance was freaky because I think he was really serious. I can't figure Boston.

01-23-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
11. "Start waving goodbye now."
We had the lap dance thing, we're about to have the Jewish thing, and when you put them both together, we are about to have the Mama Ain't Putting Up With This thing. Mr. Boston's bling just started shedding rhinestones: one, maybe two episodes left.

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Start waving goodbye now."
I think he lasts two more. I'm pretty sure I've seen clips of him in the "He Got Game" basketball episode.

02-13-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
13. "Are we being set up?"
'New to VH1 CelebReality: 'I Love Boston.'

Think about it.

02-13-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Are we being set up?"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

02-13-07, 05:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Are we being set up?"
That didn't make any sense. Could you translate it?

02-13-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Are we being set up?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-07 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

In other words, seeing Boston making out with whatever kind of skanks VH1 could dig up for his own show would make me stab myself in the eye with a fork repeatedly.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Are we being set up?"

>In other words, seeing Boston making
>out with whatever kind of
>skanks VH1 could dig up
>for his own show would
>make me stab myself in
>the eye with a fork
>repeatedly.

That would be the dumbest thing they could do. He's not that funny. He's not even that great looking and he doesn't even act loopy enough to qualify to be the next heir to the nutty reality star throne.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •