The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Since Buddha broke the no-contact rule first..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Since Buddha broke the no-contact rule first..."
...Tiffany felt free to follow: according to the Paper Of Broken Record (the ever-dubious New York Post), she's been living with Tailor-Made and his daughter since the finale filmed. Of course, this is straight from Tiffany's own mouth (and our own site has followed up on it), so you sort of have to believe she delivered at least twenty percent of the truth.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12182007/tv/new_york_in_love_179451.htm

Kind of makes you wonder how they'll arrange the breakup in time to schedule I Love New York 3 for a spring premiere.

George Weisgerber?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Are you kidding me! rjrabbit 12-18-07 1
   RE: Are you kidding me! Estee 12-19-07 2
       RE: Are you kidding me! ZnittyK 12-20-07 3
       RE: Are you kidding me! Hoobie 12-22-07 4
           RE: Are you kidding me! ZnittyK 12-24-07 5
 RE: Since Buddha broke the no-conta... Snidget 12-28-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-18-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Are you kidding me!"
I can't believe she picked Tailormade!! Guess she couldn't handle a real man.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are you kidding me!"
While I would have serious doubts about both of them (and just trying to think this way is giving me a headache), I'd be more worried about Buddha: he really has done too much dating television, and I don't like the way he plays head games. (With the exception of faking a challenge, which was just brilliant.) I also have to agree that Tiffany's not comfortable with a dominant male: she wants someone she can overrule.

And don't forget the first rule of mysteries; when in doubt, follow the money.

But -- she's been living with him for a few months. Maybe there's a connection here. Couples have stayed together after meeting through this medium: it's just very, very rare.

Maybe the actual next step here is VH1's I Married New York. At twenty-five, she's the new parent of a twelve-year old... that almost has to produce some interesting television. (And potentially one very messed-up kid.)

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-20-07, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are you kidding me!"
New York needs to be with Tailor Made. She needs to be with someone with no backbone. That is the ONLY way she may keep a relationship. I also thought the next thing would be about their life together.
Which would probably be quite boring. New York approves of everything he does. Urrghhh any and everything she says goes. Where is the juice in that lol. Waiting for the Reunion show.

Boy do I feel sorry for that kid.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-22-07, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are you kidding me!"
Are we really believing that she is 25??

I know, I know it's been researched and validated, I just can't accept that.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-24-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are you kidding me!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-07 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

How old does she look to you?
Its kinda hard to tell with that mask she is wearing. I never thought about her age lol. Do you accept the fact that she has a college education? (I'm not trying to argue with you I am just asking you, I don't want you to take it the wrong way lol).

She also made a comment to VH1 about them disguising themselves hiding in the public just to meet up with eachother. Did you see how thirst he looked when he was the only one left standing. He looked like a kid being greedy for candy (which is acceptable but he is a grown man). Oh well good for her. I want to see the reunion show. I still don't get how any man would want to be with a woman who makes themselves look like a hood rat on national television. It must be the TV, or there were some true idiots in that house. She drinks wayyyy too much, why does she always have a drink in her hand LOL. She smokes wayyy too much. Sigh...

Lets not 4get that her mother needs her daughter to be with someone SHE can control too. They are a bunch

Happy Holidays!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-07, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Since Buddha broke the no-contact rule first..."
RTVW front page has a they are engaged article.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-new-york-star-tiffany-pollard-engaged-tailor-made-6315.php

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •