The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 4 predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

litprincess121899 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail litprincess121899 Click to send private message to litprincess121899 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 4 predictions"
Who do you think will be the final four?

I think the 3 girls, (Lisa-unfortunately, antonia, stephanie) and Richard

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 4 predictions jbug 05-21-08 1
   RE: Final 4 predictions txriverwillow 05-21-08 2
 RE: Final 4 predictions dabo 05-22-08 3
 RE: Final 4 predictions anotherkim 05-23-08 4
 RE: Final 4 predictions litprincess121899 05-28-08 5
   RE: Final 4 predictions aquariaqueen 05-29-08 6
       RE: Final 4 predictions jbug 05-29-08 7
           RE: Final 4 predictions aquariaqueen 05-29-08 8
           RE: Final 4 predictions dabo 05-29-08 9
               RE: Final 4 predictions jbug 05-29-08 10
 RE: Final 4 predictions ginger 05-29-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-08, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
please please please don't let Lisa make it to the final 4.
Worst attitude e.v.e.r.

Every day is Spring with Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

txriverwillow 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-08, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txriverwillow Click to send private message to txriverwillow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
Agree, Lisa must go before the final 4. Her getting to the finals would be a disservice to the decent quality chefs who left before her.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-08, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
I'm rooting now for Stephanie and Antonia. I don't think Spike has a chance if he gets to Final, there's no room there for the sort of game he's been playing, but I wouldn't be unhappy if he knocked out Lisa.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 4 predictions"

spike, steph, antonia, richard---richard wins.

--or steph wins.

litprincess121899 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-28-08, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail litprincess121899 Click to send private message to litprincess121899 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
>Who do you think will be
>the final four?
>
>I think the 3 girls, (Lisa-unfortunately,
>antonia, stephanie) and Richard

Wow! I'm never right! Go me lol!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-29-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
I just wanted to hurl myself on the sharpest knife when Lisa was spared....those darn frozen scallops!!!!

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

05-29-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
I realised last night what she is doing that makes her body language so 'off-putting'.
Besides the arm folding arrogant pose, she pulls her head back - so that she gives herself a double chin and causes a different shape to her face. Really!
Try it,,,,instead of holding your head up and chin out, draw your chin in - it really changes the expression on the face...

I am soooooo not happy to see Lisa in the finals.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-29-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-08 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

Absolutely...her body language doesn't just talk for herself, it screams!!!! The posture and the look on her face, not at all attractive.

In the previews, it shows that she got a buzz cut, from a quick glance, it may be much more attractive. Now if she would get that darn thing out of her eyebrow. It's more of a distraction than an enhancement.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
Yeah, the pullback is a big part of it. Armfold puts a barrier between her and judges table, the pullback gives her more distance.

05-29-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
But Tom emphasises that it's a cooking contest - not an attitude contest....
We all know the 2 go hand in hand. - at least for tv.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-08, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 4 predictions"
POTENTIAL SPOILER FROM VARIOUS SITES:

*fill*

*fill*

*fill*

Boot order:

*fill*

*fillet*

Most verions have it:
Richard
Lisa
Final 2 - Stephanie versus Antonia

I am hearing some rumors that it is Lisa and Stephanie in final 2. But all spoilers I'm seeing have the ladies in the final 3. A pity.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •