The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
This is my first attempt at doing a summary, and I know it's incomplete.

No Restaurant Wars this season; let's change it up! You either get the bride or the groom.

Winner of the Quick Fire challenge, no immunity, but a "distinct" advantage: Richard, Andrew, Antonia, & Stephanie. Richard/Dale had to gut a monk fish, Andrew/Spike core artichokes, Antonia/Lisa cut up oranges, and Stephanie/Nikki making a quart of mayo.

First up, peel and slice oranges: Lisa crushes Antonia. Next up, prep artichokes. Andrew speeds through this and catches up. Gut a monk fish. Richard and Dale are neck and neck. Make a quart of mayo. It's close, but Antonia finishes first.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm really not sure if it was Antonia or Stephanie that did the oranges or the mayo.

Dale sure has anger management problems. After losing the quickfire, he takes it out on a locker. That man needs to get laid, and soon. Maybe him and Lisa should get a room.

Richard/Andrew/Antonia/Stephanie get the advantage of choosing either the bride or the groom for the food. They choose the bride who's a meat and potatoes type of girl. The groom is an Italian food type of person.

===sorry, but I tend to fast forward through my programs, so I'm cutting to the Judges' Elimination.

Winner of the Elimination challenge is Richard's team. They particularly didn't like Andrew's dish, but raved over Richard's brisket and Stephanie's wedding cake. The one who gets the prize is Richard, but he strongly feels Stephanie should get it. Stephanie accepts it, and finds out she won a $2K gift card to Crate and Barrel. Stephanie immediately offers to split the prize with Richard.

Eliminated: Nikki for her unusually sweet tortellni dish. Spike calls out Dale for being a beeyotch about the challenge. As usual, Dale is whining and crying that they lost. Lisa is praised for her german chocolate wedding cake. Spike is praised for his fish dish, but is told that they thought he didn't do much. As they're walking out, Dale and Spike are hugging each other.

We're down to 7 (4 guys and 3 ladies).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... arkiegrl 05-08-08 1
 RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... Flipper 05-10-08 2
   RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... aquariaqueen 05-11-08 4
 RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... jbug 05-10-08 3
   RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... aquariaqueen 05-11-08 5
       RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... jbug 05-12-08 6
           RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... momof4inVA 05-13-08 7
 RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding W... dabo 05-15-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
Quote of the night - Andrew: "I have a culinary boner."

*snort*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
Amazing revelation of the night: Richard is married..... to a girl.

Stephanie did the mayo, she's getting a good edit and Richard is starting to get a great one. Perhaps a foreshadowing that the two of them may get to the finals together? I hope so.

Thanks for the summary, good job.

Flipper

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
***Amazing revelation of the night: Richard is married..... to a girl.

For some reason, I was surprised by that too.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
I finally got around to watching the wedding ep. Pretty good!
Dale really needs to learn to control his temper - reminds me of the winner from last season - can't remember his name - both have a bit of an attitude IYKWIM.

Now, someone watch this again and tell me.
Did the Bride have TWO wedding dresses?
While outside, her dress was very a-line slim. Showed a full length of it cause she was worried about dropping something on it.
Then when they went in to dinner, the skirt of her dress was puffy.
Call me plain country, but I never heard of TWO wedding dresses.

Every day is Spring with Agman

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
psst....watch Platinum Weddings, the rich people do wear two dresses. The second one is more of an evening gown.

Platinum Weddings is such a treat to watch if you have ever watched Bridezillas.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
2 dresses????? You're not pullin my leg?????
I'll admit to watching Bridezillas twice - both times, it was disgusting. I know the 'brides' played it up for the cameras, but if I were one of the moms, I would have be ashamed!!

Never saw Platinum weddings. I'll have a look at this one.

but 2 dresses?????? really?????

One of Shar's unique creations
Both dresses had very similar bodices, but the skirts were quite different.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-08, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
I don't care about weddings. I think Stephanie and Antonia will be the two at the end. The others are good but not as good as them.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-08, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 4, Episode 9: Wedding Wars"
Watching Dale going bonkers is becoming a guilty pleasure of mine, I must admit. Dude, it's a game, don't play if you're afraid to lose.

Stephanie's wedding cake was a masterpiece, simply a gorgeous decoration given the amount of work and time limit she had to work with.

I like how the ladies are hanging in this season but Stephanie is all over the place, up one week and down another, up and down and up and down.

I was a bit surprised to see Nikki walk this time, for a bit there I thought Dale was going to get it. She didn't step up and take the executive spot, well why didn't he? Taking on more than he could handle and then not handling it doesn't impress me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •