The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-08, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-08 AT 01:45 AM (EST)

First let me congratulate the producers and the judges and the numbskulls at Bravo, they obviously listened to all my griping last season about the challenges and decided to do a much better job this season. You know, get back to challenges that use recipes all of us might try, that sort of thing. Good for them! Ah, the power!

I'm not a big fan of starting with dessert, but the quickfire produced a real good batch of try-this'ms, oh yeah. I don't remember who won that one, sugar plums were dancing in my head, oh yeah.

Improv Elim was a blast! I bet the outtakes from that dinner are even funnier than they let on.

Unfortunately, in the end it wasn't opinionated full of herself pottymouth inevitable loser who packed her knives. Fortunately, we've seen the last of San Francisco Sharkfin Lesbian whiner, even the QE judge couldn't fathom phallic goat cheese.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... udg 04-24-08 1
   RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... anotherkim 04-25-08 5
 RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... aquariaqueen 04-24-08 2
 I was so hoping... ARnutz 04-24-08 3
 RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... geg6 04-25-08 4
   RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... jbug 04-25-08 6
       RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... aquariaqueen 04-25-08 7
 RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... Flipper 04-25-08 8
   RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... dabo 04-25-08 9
       RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Ki... ginger 05-02-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-08, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
Moral of the story: if you don't like the ingredients you're told to use, it's ok to use better ones, because the crappy dish someone else made with the actual ingredients THEY were told to use will lose on taste, so the fact that you didn't follow the rules at all will actually save your butt.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"

This was my thought...why did they get a 'pass' on the fish? That is not improving--that is blatantly ignoring the rules. If they'd made that fish into fish sausage then mayyyyyyyyyyybe.

And their tequila stunt was just rude and ridiculous.

Kimmah Says
--I do so hope that Grumpy Girl goes next week.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-24-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
I am kinda glad that she left, however, at least they used the ingredients they were supposed to use. But I think they focussed on the "turned on" adjective too much.

I'm sorry, the other team could have taken the polish sausage out of the skin and prepared quite a tasty meal with it. I would have eliminated someone from this team, they didn't do what they were told....Improv, eh, not a good enough explanation.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I was so hoping..."
The soup would win!

...but I'm evil like that.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
*rolls eyes*

Can someone please explain to me why Polish sausage is inherently low class and unworthy of being eaten by a bunch of comedians when compared with Spanish sausage? Hmmm?

Apparently, those two brilliantly educated culinarians are unaware that all sausage began as the protein of choice of the peasants? WTF?

Much as I'm happy to see the whiner leave, I'm so outraged by the insult to Polish sausage that I think both of the other two should have been dumped.

"Not this time." Barack Obama 3-18-08

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
~~sits by Geg~~
We had Polish sausage last nite, so there! With mac & cheese and brocholli.

Those gals must be some kind of elitists who don't relate to the common folks. (joke joke - just kidding!)

Every day is Spring with Agman

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-25-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
I usually have it with home made mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. And bread, lots of bread!!

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
This season has been so inconsistent. Last week the bootee was shown the door because "he completely missed the point of the challenge." This week the team that completely missed the point of the challenge but had a better execution was saved while the bootee was from the team with a playful and imaginative take on the challenge, but poor execution.

I personally thought it was a shame that Jennifer didn't go further, she seemed like an innovative, talented chef and a pretty nice person too. I hope she will be included in future Top Chef reunions and specials.

Flipper

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
I agree, I thought either pottymouth or uppity quality sniffer should have been shown the door. Aside from making horrible plating, Jen and Steph at least worked within the boundaries of the challenge, and they should have gotten high marks for artistic interpretation for the downright funny dinner theater they put on.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 4 Episode 7 Peel Me A Kielbasa!"
Agreed agreed agreed. This was a case where not being able to actually taste the food was frustrating; I guess the churiso dish was much better than the proud, erect asparagus. But I still think it sets a bad precedent in terms of rule bending.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •