The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 4 Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-08, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 4 Episode 6"
Da Bears!

No complaints, fun episode, fun challenges, funny interpersonal stupidity by the players.

Ya gotta love how they arbitrarily decide what's the most important thing in each challenge, but the guy who got booted made what looked like garbage anyway. Now, had he made a peach on a stick ...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 4 Episode 6 jase 04-18-08 1
 RE: Season 4 Episode 6 KwietOne 04-18-08 2
   RE: Season 4 Episode 6 aquariaqueen 04-18-08 3
 RE: Season 4 Episode 6 weltek 04-18-08 4
 RE: Season 4 Episode 6 realityfreek 04-19-08 5
 RE: Season 4 Episode 6 Tenorsaxy 04-19-08 6
 RE: Season 4 Episode 6 anotherkim 04-21-08 7
   RE: Season 4 Episode 6 txriverwillow 04-23-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-08, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-08 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

My only criticism (this week) is in regarding the contestants. Talk about a bunch of whiners and elitists. The non-stop complaining about either the quick fires or final challenges is starting to annoy me.

Don't they realize that this is a competition and that they, whether they like it or not, will be forced out of their comfort zones? You would think that they would welcome whatever was thrown at them with open arms to show how good they are as chefs. They would be better off stopping their constant complaining and focus on winning in general.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-08, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
Maybe Dale will quit whining about negativity, and be happy? HAH! Fat chance!

Well, another Bay Area chef bites the dust. It's not looking good. Mark should have been booted too. Sticking that spoon in his mouth and then putting it back into the soup to serve it back to the tailgaters is just plain disgusting!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-18-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
The health department would have shut the whole competition down. And hopefully, the production crew stopped his station after they noticed it, and didn't let the meal be served to the next person after realizing he was going to be serving it.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
Agree with the above poster...I'm sick of one-note chefs. While I think it's important to fuse your style into everything, top chefs need to be able to cook a variety of foods. Saying "I only cook high-end food" is pretentious bullsh!t.

I still think Ryan is hot, though.
I also still think Mark is failing miserably on a consistent basis.

-A Shamrocktastic SharTribe Creation!

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-08, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
I am sooooo tired of jennifer saying she is doing this for zoiiiii...whhhaaaaa...I wuv her...she is my soul mate

ok we get now go cook something! Geez

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
Glad they finally got do something as individuals -- all the team challenges were annoying me.

I thought the elimination challenge was a fun idea geared toward feeding ordinary people (same with the block party). The prize in this show is cash to put toward whatever culinary dreams they want; it it not a head chef job at some fancy restaurant (like HK), so I think it is good that the chefs perform a variety of tasks, not just show off their gourmet talents. I do think this show has a higher caliber of chefs than HK, though.

Anyone else think Mark is this year's Hung?

Spring by Syren. Check out my new blog!

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-08, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"

Good episode...I think they sent the correct person home...his menu could not have been more off base and, I know it's not supposed to be considered, but he's stunk up the joint more than once.

Mark is really starting to worry me...I love him, but his work is not progressing.

WTF is up with all this parsnip puree??

I was glad to see that Stephanie was in the top three again--I think we saw our final three tonight in the top three. Perhaps Dale may be switched out with Antonia, but I think Stephanie is pretty obvious for the finals. She is dominating without being cocky, which is impressive.

Shut up, Spike. Shut up, Bad Attitude, Girl. Shut up, Shark Fin Lesbian Chick. You all annoy the hell out of me....pack your knives and just GO.

Kimmah Says
--poached pears for tailgaiting???? WTF????????

txriverwillow 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txriverwillow Click to send private message to txriverwillow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 4 Episode 6"
I agree totally with your assessment.

So between fish scales left on fish one week and spoons out of people's mouths and into the pot again the next, I'm not too sure I want to ever be served by several of these people.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •