The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"9/19 show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"9/19 show"
After finding ways to wreck every American chow they could, I was really looking forward to the Hot Dog Stand challange. They finally got to Manhattan, what would have been more natural?

Alas, non, it was not to be. It is New York so now zey must ruin French cooking but of course.

Having finally found ze Famous French Restaurant Zat Keeps Moving Around, is Quickfire time oui! Zey all seat at table with the famous owner of Mobile Bistro and are serve ze special treat.

Alas, it is not ze soul of French food, ze fabled ortolan (look it up), non. Is better! Is fish wrap in ze potato. Much better zen English fish and potato wrap in newspaper oui. Zen, oh big surprise, for Quickfire zey all must duplicate, is fish wrap in potato Quickfire.

Very French the potato and fish.

Quickfire she go as expect, Hung know the secret secrets and does not share, Dale is get nervous disorder, Brian is happy is fish, Casey go ha she know secret secrets anyway, Sara make sushi.

Hung wins, Dale upset because Hung has no heart.

Zen all go to French Fry Universite for to learn Elimination challenge and sneaky French cooks devilishly decide, ha, all must make ze dinner wit chicken and onion and potato, is big joke on Dale who want ze truffles.

Once again Hung know the secret secrets, Dale is get nervous disorder, Brian is happy because tuna is chicken of ze sea sausage, Casey go ha she know secret secrets anyway, Sara make sushi.

Hung win again! Dale and Sara, so difficult to decide which is most not French oui, zey both have so much heart! Sara, she cooking is her art she can't hardly say, Dale he put his last night living in his food, much difficulty. Zen Sara she must go.

Next time begin ze big finale when Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodsman and Cowardly Lion hunt for Toto.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 9/19 show weltek 09-20-07 1
 RE: 9/19 show topmodelchick 09-20-07 2
   RE: 9/19 show weltek 09-20-07 4
       RE: 9/19 show topmodelchick 09-20-07 6
           RE: 9/19 show dabo 09-23-07 11
               RE: 9/19 show dabo 09-25-07 12
 RE: 9/19 show ginger 09-20-07 3
 RE: 9/19 show ARnutz 09-20-07 5
 *snort* pinksparkleguitar 09-20-07 7
   RE: *snort* Sues 09-20-07 8
       RE: *snort* KwietOne 09-20-07 9
           RE: *snort* dabo 09-21-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 9/19 show"
Meh, not an inspiring episode. I think the right person won the challenges, and it was a toss up who went home. Alas, Dale makes for better tv.

At this point, it's pretty safe to wager Dale nor Brian will win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 9/19 show"
I can't believe that everyone really enjoyed Brians green mess. I'm glad that Sara went home, was getting sick of her non cookin self - Casey is really starting to shine, i guess the judges didn't like her calling her stuff something that it wasn't even if it was based on that thing - Hung didnt' even get a prize, that's a bummer - Glad Dale stayed, hes funny as all get out....

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 9/19 show"
I'm guessing either Dale or Tre will get the fan favorite award.

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-07, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 9/19 show"
How can I vote for fan favorite, other than giving cellular companies an extra 99 cents plus tax? I searched and searched on the bravo website today, with no luck. I want Tre to have it, I loved, loved, loved, loved him so...and not just cause he's a stud....

09-23-07, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 9/19 show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-07 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/Vote/index.shtml

Vote up to 20 times from now until September 25, 2007 @ 12:01 pm ET. The winner will be revealed during the Top Chef reunion later this season.

09-25-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: 9/19 show"
Deadline is almost here so I went ahead and cast a Tre vote for you.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 9/19 show"
The french accent gets me hot, Birdieboy.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 9/19 show"
I usually just lurk here, but I had to say... I LOVE your recap!!! ... or, ummm,

Ze Nutzy, J'adore!!!

This week seemed so blah with my two favorites, Tre & CJ, now both gone. *sigh*

I really hate the rest of them and can find several examples of where they should have been told to pack their knives earlier this season.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "*snort*"
Zis is nice recap, non???

Syren made it!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-07, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *snort*"
I like Casie....her food looks yummy. Hung is fun to watch, particularly his knife skills. I think it's fascinating....

Poor Sara....but hey, she's a cheese maker! Maybe she'll get some backing for her farm. I'd try her product, I love cheese...

Dale and Brian...fun to watch, I'd take a free meal but my money's on Casie & Hung....

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-07, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *snort*"
Agreed. Casey and Hung will be final 2, even though Hung is a cocky sonofa-b-hive. I'm sorta wishing a Casey and Dale final though.

09-21-07, 01:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: *snort*"
Yeah, I think it should be between Casey and Hung as well. Brian is good but has to be in his comfort zone, and Dale can't seem to find his comfort zone in this show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •