The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Question that may well need not be asked"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Question that may well need not be asked"
Except that I don't know the answer and haven't seen (lime helmet me if necessary) an answer.

The judges. The only one I really recognize is Ted. But, the woman. She seems to have a scar running down her right arm. Anyone know who she is and what happened to cause the scar?

As far as the show? I love it. But, dh isn't about to watch another cooking show. So, I only get to watch it when I catch it in the early hours on nights I'm still up when he's gone to bed.

That's why I haven't participated here. I don't really know if I'm watching a current episode or one from weeks ago. (The one where I noticed the scar was the one where they cooked "family dishes". Not one of which looked like anything I've ever seen cooked for any family I know. But, that's beside the point.)

Shar's summer
blogging's scary

I feel like such a n00bie when I post a question like this. It's the kind of thing that a one-timer usually posts. But, I really am curious. Can anyone enlighten me?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Question that may well need n... dabo 06-28-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Question that may well need not be asked"
I think it was covered on another thread somewhere. all about Padma here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padma_Lakshmi

The scar is from an automobile accident she was in when she was 14 or so.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •