The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Thread...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-16-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Thread...."
because we can!!!

Okay, so we know someone is going to majorly screw up by being a wise @ss. And I think people are in agreement that it will be Ilan. Why? Because he is begging to be the first Top Chef thrown off all because he can not stand Marcel's smarmy hair doo.

So, in the end? Who will compete in Hawaii?? I think Sam will, he has seemed to be the one to beat, with a few minor flubs. And the other I think is the quiet horse Elia. She has the talent to make it work. Sorry, I just stole Tim Gunn's line.

So peeps, what do you think?

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Thread.... tac_2 01-16-07 1
 RE: New Thread.... geg6 01-16-07 2
   RE: New Thread.... mom2bjm 01-26-07 6
 RE: New Thread.... pinksparkleguitar 01-17-07 3
   RE: New Thread.... ginger 01-17-07 4
 RE: New Thread.... livingthroughmytv 01-17-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-16-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Thread...."
I'm going with Sam if he doesn't blow it at the end with Marcel.
That slow burn of his has already reared it's ugly head at least once so now that it has, hopefully he got it all out.
The only one I think is a safe bet for the finale is Elia merely because she's consistently kept her cool. Smart girl. Top Chef?
No, but in a few years, perhaps.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Thread...."
I'm not so sure the one with the trigger (no, not tigger) temper will necessarily be Ilan. We've also seen Sam and Cliff blow up a bit, too.

Personally, I pray it's Elia just because I can't stand her. And I'd have tossed her long ago just for making me eat kidneys that weren't rinsed.

I also hate Marcel, but for completely different reasons. First, the hair. Second, he apparently can't get laid and, having seen him on the show now, I completely understand why. And third, one word: foam. He's entirely too obsessed with foam. Which may explain why he can't get laid.

So, though I refuse to make a prediction, I pray it's Sam, Cliff, and Ilan in the final 3.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Thread...."
Yes,.. I've had enough of the foam!!

My hippos love Tribe!

Hippos don't like foam!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-17-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Thread...."
I think it might be Sam who gets a little snarky, but Ilan is a good bet. I guess Sam, Elia,and Cliff in the top three, but Marcel could be a dark horse.

Tribe rocked me!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Thread...."
I'm still betting Elia. Boy last year, girl this year. Of course, I am notoriously WRONG in my predictions for this type of thing.

She looks pretty good with short hair, though.

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-17-07, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Thread...."
It's got to be either Ilan or Cliff who blows his stack and is told to leave. I'm assuming that Marcel is the one who provokes the attack. (Just cause he's so....Marcel-like.) Maybe both Marcel and the other boy behaving badly are told to leave. I have to dream.

Elia wouldn't have the guts to do anything other than stand around looking pained. I think Sam is together enough to control himself.

My money is on Cliff. He's a hothead.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •