The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top Chef Summaries?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-07-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top Chef Summaries?"
I'm not sure if it's really necessary to do summaries for Top Chef, since Bravo airs the episodes 17264827643 times throughout the week, and then on and on in perpetuity in marathons. You'd have to actively avoid it in order to actually miss an episode.

But, it might be fun to do them anyway.

Is there any interest in reading or writing summaries for this show? I really enjoy the show and would be willing to write one (or a few) if people think it's a good idea.

Thoughts?

A peachy sig from Arkie!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top Chef Summaries? arkiegrl 06-14-07 1
 RE: Top Chef Summaries? FishWoman 06-14-07 2
   RE: Top Chef Summaries? memzoo48 06-14-07 3
       RE: Top Chef Summaries? dabo 06-15-07 4
           RE: Top Chef Summaries? JessicaRN 06-16-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top Chef Summaries?"
Go for it! It's always fun to read someone else's snarky take on the shows.

Summertime siggy by Sharnina

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-14-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top Chef Summaries?"
since Bravo airs the episodes 17264827643 times throughout the week

And thank goodness they do, at least this week - i completely forgot it started last night!

I might dab at a summary - now that i know it's on again, i will remember to watch.

~Maybe for you it is evidence, for me it is just a word that I do not know the meaning of.~

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-14-07, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top Chef Summaries?"
I guess either no one watched last night, or no one was inspired to post! I fell asleep right after it started, and logged on this morning to see what I had missed. Guess I'll catch a replay, too.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-07, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top Chef Summaries?"
I actually managed to catch most of it, it was a soso episode really. Too much time was wasted on telegraphing the first boot, too little thought went into the two challenges. But some interesting dishes showed up, my favorite thing about the show.

It has all the signs of being another good season. They seem to understand if they cast creative types the drama will take care of creating itself, so we have another batch of highly skilled cooks being turned loose on one another.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-16-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top Chef Summaries?"
Yeah, casting for this certainly takes a different angle than Hell's Kitchen!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •