The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top Chef All-Stars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top Chef All-Stars"
One more chance to see Marcel before the new season begins.

http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/index.php

Looks like they will be doing a All-Star challenge before getting into the new contestants.

NUTS to CBS!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top Chef All-Stars Vixxxen 05-31-07 1
   RE: Top Chef All-Stars Vixxxen 06-04-07 2
       RE: Top Chef All-Stars Fishercat 06-05-07 3
           RE: Top Chef All-Stars ginger 06-06-07 4
       RE: Top Chef All-Stars livsforluv 07-02-07 22
   RE: Top Chef All-Stars Wasabi 06-07-07 7
 RE: Top Chef All-Stars Fishercat 06-06-07 5
   RE: Top Chef All-Stars Snidget 06-07-07 6
       RE: Top Chef All-Stars geg6 06-07-07 8
           RE: Top Chef All-Stars SilverStar 06-11-07 15
               RE: Top Chef All-Stars Snidget 06-12-07 17
 RE: Top Chef All-Stars aquariaqueen 06-07-07 9
 Top Chef All-Stars Vixxxen 06-07-07 10
   RE: Top Chef All-Stars aquariaqueen 06-07-07 11
       RE: Top Chef All-Stars Vixxxen 06-07-07 12
 RE: Top Chef All-Stars Vixxxen 06-08-07 13
   RE: Top Chef All-Stars JessicaRN 06-08-07 14
 RE: Top Chef All-Stars KObrien_fan 06-11-07 16
   RE: Top Chef All-Stars SilverStar 06-12-07 18
       RE: Top Chef All-Stars KObrien_fan 06-12-07 19
           RE: Top Chef All-Stars SilverStar 06-12-07 20
 RE: Top Chef All-Stars lollypopp 06-29-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-31-07, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-07 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

Yay! I liked Marcel. I couldn't understand all of the other chefs' hatred towards him. At least he didn't personally attack the others compared to the way Ilan, Sam and Betty did to him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-04-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
It looks like it's Season 1 vs Season 2.

Harold, Tiffany, Dave and Stephen

vs.

Season 2

MARCEL, Sam, Ilan, and Elia

Should be interesting how they interact again as a team. I am so excited.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-05-07, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Where the hell did Stephen come from?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Shreveport?

Actually, just BUMPING to remind all to watch tonight.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
The SEason 1 vs Season 2 challenge was good...But you guys wonder why Marcel is hated...just watch this episode! He is a complete jerk. Sooooo good to see Sam again.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-07-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Two words - Safron foam. I just about fell off the couch when Marcel pulled that off! Stephen vs. Marcel (two most controversial and very simlar in some way chefs)- pricelss. Harold vs. Ilan, winners, very telling. Very clear why the only show Ilan should have won is Spanish Top Chef, he is clueless outside his niche.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-06-07, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
OK, so Stephen's there because Lee Anne is working for the show. Makes sense. Doing well for himself too.

It hasn't been shocking in the least so far. More people don't like Marcel, more of Marcel's food gets messed up, Ilan can't cook anything not outside of Spanish food, etc.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-07, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Well the bad news was pretty much all the peeps were true to form. The good new is they all were true to form and it was so great to see them all again and remember the seasons past.

Hoping Season 3's cast can live up to the previous seasons.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

If Top Chef can find people who can actually cook interesting food why can't Hell's Kitchen?

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
>If Top Chef can find people
>who can actually cook interesting
>food why can't Hell's Kitchen?

Word. Just word.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Because Hell's Kitchen doesn't want to find people who can cook. They want to find people who will screw up so that Ramsay can swear at them.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
That is so true.

It would be funny to watch Gordon sputter around without anything bad to say just to see if his head exploded.

Thanks Sharnina!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-07-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
I enjoyed the episode....their critics were Season 3 contestants...how funny is that? Wait until they get to feel the pressure!!! I sure how they have to serve to these 8!!!!

I really think I would have only enjoyed the beef, myself.

I loved the drama......was fun, very fun.

06-07-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
10. "Top Chef All-Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-07 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

Does anybody have a download of the show? I'm in Canada and I wasn't able to see it. I guess Bravo in Canada is different from Bravo USA's format %$%^%%@*(!@ !#@@$@$^$&^. I am sooooo pissed off!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-07-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
OK, I stole the following post from Bravo.com's message boards.....but hey, I'm giving them credit!!!

"Yep, we got permission to post the full episode of "Top Chef: 4 Star All Stars" in the Bravo video player for a limited time (which is probably about two weeks). If you missed the episode or just want to watch it again, here's your link!

http://video.bravotv.com/player/?id=116191

We split the show into five parts for the video player. Comments are enabled in the video player for each of the segments, so you can talk about specific segments there, if you like. You can also send segments to friends' e-mail addresses. And you can rate all the videos (1 through 5 stars) in the Bravo video player, although we don't have our "see highest rated videos" tab thingie enabled just yet.

Enjoy it while it's there!"

Hopefully, this will help you!!!!

06-07-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Thank you thank you thank you aquariaqueen! You made my whole week.

06-08-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-07 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-08-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

I really enjoyed this episode. Somehow I knew that Season 1 would win but I was rooting for Season 2.

From season 1 all he did was talk talk talk about wine...hence the sommolier label...and not concentrating on the food. I honestly didn't know Stephen was a Chef.

These chefs were obviously under tremendous pressure to outdo their rivals and who comes out on top...Stephen...who had no pressure to deal with.

Their personalities did not change very much. Although appearance wise Harold put on a ton of weight...not good Harold. Tiffany was still a chef diva and annoying Dave...who can't take any constructive criticism at all from anyone.

As for Ilan...he is still a childish prick and did not deserve to win top chef last year. I don't believe for a minute that Ilan and Marcel are friends. Also the spilling of Marcel's mango was purely an accident I believe as this challenge was for charity. I don't think Ilan wanted to be a loser...at least I hope not. He should have won Spanish Chef.

Sam still the hot chef with a great haircut this time. He can cook for me anytime anywhere.

Marcel is arrogant and got put in his place by Harold. He's still Marcel and maybe 1% less arrogant since the show was over. I'm glad the bullies hadn't changed him at all. He is still my favorite chef and the most talented. His rap was a hoot! What a goof!

None of the dishes were appealing to me except for Stephen's lobster. Would have loved to try it!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-08-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
I loved how Steven was still trying to stay all arrogant when Tom was waiting for him to get that he had provided wine for both teams. You could see his face quiver just a bit and he seemed to be sweating. The wine turned out to be not an issue after all though. (I think Ted Allen being a regular judge this year will be good).

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
I enjoyed watching this and knew that season 1 would end up on top, across the board better and more versatile chefs.

Dave didn't like the mediterranean theme but bowed to his teams desire, he is a guy that can really build the flavor profiles. Honestly I love olive tapenade and I love meyer lemon cream sauce and I love scallops, but not sure about all three together.

Harold is what Harold does, he elevates the comfort food to a whole new level and with class. Next time I am in NYC I am going to go to Perilla.

Tiffany as much of a ##### as she is, the woman can flat out cook, I laughed to see her do Kobe beef two ways, no shocker at all.

Stephen, didn't like him on season one as he always paid way more attention to the wine instead of the food, but yes he looks like he has raised his game up.

Marcel is a one sided foam/gelee kind of guy. He has imagination and I like that, but he is all about the foam to his pigeon holed detriment.

Ilan is a bigger baby and jerk than most of you realize. I laughed my ass off that he got stuck on duck and didn't know how to prepare it. He is one sided and I feel ripped off that he won Top Chef. He is a punk and at the risk of repeating myself he is a true jerk.

Sam is also not as versatile as he could be, he lacks too much. He can be hot or cold, but nothing spectacular.

Elia is the most complete though she is very immature and needs to grow up. I would have loved to have tasted her Scallops though, especially the seared one.

Overall season 1 was way better. I hope to heck there is more cooking and less drama out of the folks from season 3.

06-12-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
Do you know Ilan personally? Just wondering. I was a big fan of his in the beginning, but once he started to show his true colors I was very disappointed in him. It just seems like there is more to your comments than what we saw on the show.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
I have not met him personally but he was one of my friends on MySpace, as was Marcel. When Ilan searched the comments that people had written on Marcel's page, he wrote me a note and called me a traitor because I had said something nice to Marcel. He continued to write me back and forth til I deleted him as a friend. He basically is very childish, self centered and petty. Plus he has way too much time on his hands if he goes around reading comments left on someone elses MySpace page and gets jealous, IMO.

06-12-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
OMG. Wow. That is really, really sad and pathetic. I was a myspace friend of his too, but I deleted him once the season was over.

lollypopp 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-29-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lollypopp Click to send private message to lollypopp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Top Chef All-Stars"
omg i absolutely love this show!!! i have been looking to find shows that are this entertaining...my friend told me about a new show on the Style Network called Split Ends...has anyone heard of it or seen it?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •