The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
They have posted the new contestants for season three of Top Chef over at Bravo: http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/index.php

I wonder why they went ahead and did another season of Top Chef before doing Project Runway?

Anyhow, the contestants look interesting -- more of them seem to have professional training/positions than in prior seasons.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... Snidget 05-09-07 1
 RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... SilverStar 05-10-07 2
   RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... ginger 05-11-07 3
       RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... Fishercat 05-22-07 7
   RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... aquariaqueen 06-07-07 10
 RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... Asrai 05-12-07 4
   RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... agman 05-18-07 5
 RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... Vixxxen 05-19-07 6
 RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... tribephyl 06-04-07 8
 RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... geg6 06-06-07 9
   RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... aquariaqueen 06-07-07 11
       RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bra... geg6 06-14-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Probably so Tim Gunn could do some of the other projects he is working on and still be on the next season of Project Runway?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Woot! Two of my favorite reality shows are coming back within a couple weeks! (Top Chef and So You Think You Can Dance) It's going to be a good summer.

They've added Ted Allen as an official judge- Awesome!

One of the contestants names is Hung. *immature snorfle*

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Well, there are a lot of guys out there who are Hung.

I'm glad about Tom, too...I wish he'd just replace Gail, who got on my last nerve last season. Tom is always a welcome addition to the Iron Chef judging panel and I think he's perfect for this show.

Didn't see many Californians in this bunch. Humph.

On the other hand, one of the ladies was a Michele Bernstein sous chef, so colour me impressed.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-22-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
They're all on Survivor.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-07-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
>One of the contestants names is
>Hung. *immature snorfle*
>
Wasn't he Marcel's friend???

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Oh yippee! *does a little dance* I LOVE this show!!!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
yea don't wanna miss this

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-07, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-07 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

Yay! I love this show too! It's where the chefs really say whatever the hell they want and I love that. Nothing to fear from someone like Ramsay ;) .

I'm currently watching Top Chef in Canada where Ilan is the winner. I haven't seen all of the episodes yet and they just finished the buffet one. I have to admit I like Marcel alot more than Ilan. Don't understand all of the personal hatred towards Marcel.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Wow! What an impressive group of talent for this season.
You're correct, there are more "professionals" this time around versus past seasons.
With only 100K on the line it seems almost a bit beneath a few of them.
BUT it almost guarantees some amazing dishes.
Looking forward to the new season.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
Yay! It's almost time.

I've just been biding my time watching Hell's Kitchen. But this show is head and shoulders above that one.

*sits down and waits patiently for 10pm ET*

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-07-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"

>I've just been biding my time
>watching Hell's Kitchen. But
>this show is head and
>shoulders above that one.
>
I find myself liking Bravo's reality shows more...maybe because they aren't quite so worn out yet.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cast for New Top Chef up at Bravo"
For me, it seems that they actually cast for real talent. Drama is nice, if it's part of the package. But talent seems to be the major factor.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •