The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marcel has fans, at The View"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-31-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marcel has fans, at The View"
Watching right now The View. While chatting about Reality Shows that Rosie O'Donell and guest co-host for today Wednesday, January 31, 2007, the actress that works now in the show 40 Rock, Jane Krakowski, watch they both mention Bravo's Project Runway AND TOP CHEF!

Wonder if someone else could see it, I was in my way out from home...well, here I am writing this in a hurry!!!

So BOTH Rosie and Jane had been watching the whole season, and were talking about Marcel and the last episodes happenings, from the Cliff incident to the last week episode were the others chefs "tried" (don't have an idea how to put it) to get Marcel out of there! Poor Elia, I do think that Sam and Ilan just throw her under the bus, after all, is was not HER idea to tell the judges about Marcel's suppostly "cheating" this contest.

Ok, going a bit out of subjec here let me get back to the subject, it turns out that Rosie IS a fan of Marcel!!!

Rosie wants Marcel to win Top Chef! She said that the others had been jelous of his talent and confidence and his "hair". AND even though I may be get bad looks out there... I AGREE!!! (not that he should win)

For good or for worse, I believe judges had kept Marcel, because they see his true talent as a chef, more so, since they had been judging them ALL in all those weeks (they REALLY know how ALL those dishes tasted...not like us that only can "assume" (I am assuming this as well) IMHO.

Back to Rosie, she and Jane love to watch reality shows and both thought that Marcel should win!

FYI, I truly believe the four chosen to go to Hawaii are the best of the chefs for the tasty and creative dishes they had seem to cook at most of the challenges! I think Marcel is a great chef, however, because he didn't really gain his collegues respects (for whatever it was, attitude or talent, he seems such a cocky person) I believe that either Sam or Ilan should had been the one's staying and one of them winning since they had shown they can manage a team of people being them other good chefs as well!!!

Now, Would Rosie say tomorrow that her favorite chef Marcel won the title of Top Chef...will see THIS Tonight! Finally!!! IMHO

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marcel has fans, at The View geg6 01-31-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marcel has fans, at The View"
Well, just one more good reason for me to dislike Marcel a little bit more. LOL!

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •