The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kenny was robbed!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-10, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kenny was robbed!!!"
This elimination was shocking and total b.s. Quite a few of the chefs remaining appear to be subpar at best. Although, Kenny thought a lot of himself, I had him in the finals. Top Chef is beginning to make me wonder. Hmm.....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kenny was robbed!!! jbug 08-13-10 1
   RE: Kenny was robbed!!! mom2bjm 08-13-10 2
 RE: Kenny was robbed!!! Mantion 08-14-10 3
 Toms's blog on Kenny Snidget 08-15-10 4
   RE: Toms's blog on Kenny PagongRatEater 08-16-10 5
       Well said, PRE weltek 08-18-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kenny was robbed!!!"
Kenny has been arrogant - or maybe very self-confident - from the beginning. But he was really good. I wonder what the season could have been had he & Angelo (?) become friends rather than so competitive?

Too bad Alex was safe just because his restaurant won.
Maybe the chefs will campaign to have that rule changed for the next season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-13-10, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kenny was robbed!!!"

I wonder if his "trying" to throw Alex under the winning bus had anything to do with his being sent home.

Mantion 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-10, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mantion Click to send private message to Mantion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kenny was robbed!!!"
I have never commented about a tv show online in my life. After watching this episode I am done.. Its not even worth my time anymore.

Kenny was rock solid, I couldn't taste the food but I can't understand how he was sent home.

GOOD BYE Top Chef.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-10, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Toms's blog on Kenny"
Apparently he was on vacation and wasn't going to blog this week, but with all the complaints he felt he had to clarify a few things.

We Killed Kenny — We’re Bastards!

First of all -- and this is not the result of a new Top Chef rule but, rather, has been the way team challenges have worked since the show’s inception -–

Alex was on the winning team; he wasn’t up for elimination.
Let’s see if I can be clearer:
Alex was on the winning team; he wasn’t up for elimination.

So many people protested Kenny’s ouster, stating that Kenny did such a great job leading his team. Really? He led them to defeat. He didn’t guide the poorer dishes and, in fact, the two he made were the poorest by far.

For any wanna-be producers out there, and for all conspiracy theorists: please realize that from a TV standpoint, getting rid of Kenny was a bad thing to do. Believe me, the show’s producers were not happy with our decision, because it brought to an abrupt end the rivalry between Kenny and Angelo.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-10, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toms's blog on Kenny"
I liked Kenny and really wanted to see him win, but the reality is that his dishes were bad and he led his team to defeat. I believe that they have always been crystal clear that the elimination is based on that week alone - not a chef's body of work.

Kenny was the clear choice and, as much as I hated it, was the correct person to go home based on the rules of the competition and the quality of his effort in Restaurant Wars.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Well said, PRE"
Well, well, well, I think the list of things we agree on might be up to almost ten items now!

-A Tribetastic Creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •