The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

ruthhill 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruthhill Click to send private message to ruthhill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
You should at the very least assure everyone has a private room and a key so that they can be safe in their room when then go to sleep, otherwise you shouldn't be running a show.

To see Chef Tom on the "Today Show" -- he got the name wrong -- he said Cliff was wrestling Sam! Doesn't he even know who Marcel is?

I'm done with Chef Tom.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Che... Snidget 01-24-07 1
 RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Che... mom2bjm 01-26-07 2
   RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Che... tac_2 01-26-07 3
 RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Che... dabo 01-27-07 4
   RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Che... AshLanie 01-27-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
Every show bunks the contestants together.

Every show typically states you must not do anything violent to anyone or you are booted out. Which this show obviously has and did.

Just because 1 person out of the hundreds who have been on reality shows can't control themselves they should now have to give each person a bedroom by themselves?

They do it for the drama. The whole can't get away from these people is part of what increases the tensions. They will never stop that aspect of the show. Yep, even with the screening ahead of time and the rules you get an occasional loose cannon, but the vast majority can handle themselves appropriately.

I think banning alcohol from these shows would do more to prevent these things than each person gets their own bedroom. They won't do that either, because it ups the drama quotient.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
Yes, Chef Tom misspoke on the Today show..

Must be the pressure of "live" TV, as opposed to the scripted reality show...

My hippos love Tribe!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-26-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
So much for my thinking Tom could escape the DAW title...that he so rightly deserves now.

Yuk. Wouldn't want to eat *any*thing these losers cooked let alone have to sit next to one of them. Foam, chemicals, decorated slop piled high masquerading as 'edible' dishes ...no thanks.

There ought to be a rehab for over-confident 'chefs'.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-07, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
Welcome aboard, ruthhill!

I thought the whole booting of Cliff, who up to then seemed solid for the win, was really really sad. It had nothing to do with the food; it had entirely to do with plying a practical joke on a dipwad, Marcel, who had been trying to push everybody's buttons from the start of the series. Dumb dumb dumb.

Thing is, I can accept that Marcel has been amping things up from the getgo and playing the angles, that is not an unknown strategy in reality shows. But he ultimately should not be allowed to win because of that, he should be slammed down. Hard.

Very hard.

Instead, he gets to off the much superior chef Cliff for playing a practical joke on him while he was trying to sleep, and then he skates into the final two with pretend Hawaiian pinapple foam.

Puh-lease!!!

Besides which, his pouffant is the most idiotic and moronic hairdo I've ever seen on any reality show, the Queer Eye guys would have laughed themselves silly while trying to figure out how to get Marcel shaved bald.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-07, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: rename the show to Top EVIL Chef"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-07 AT 07:26 AM (EST)

>Welcome aboard, ruthhill!
>
>I thought the whole booting of
>Cliff, who up to then
>seemed solid for the win,
>was really really sad.
>It had nothing to do
>with the food; it had
>entirely to do with plying
>a practical joke on a
>dipwad, Marcel, who had been
>trying to push everybody's buttons
>from the start of the
>series. Dumb dumb dumb.
>
>
>Thing is, I can accept that
>Marcel has been amping things
>up from the getgo and
>playing the angles, that is
>not an unknown strategy in
>reality shows. But he
>ultimately should not be allowed
>to win because of that,
>he should be slammed down.
> Hard.
>
>Very hard.
>
>Instead, he gets to off the
>much superior chef Cliff for
>playing a practical joke on
>him while he was trying
>to sleep, and then he
>skates into the final two
>with pretend Hawaiian pinapple foam.
>
>
>Puh-lease!!!
>
>Besides which, his pouffant is the
>most idiotic and moronic hairdo
>I've ever seen on any
>reality show, the Queer Eye
>guys would have laughed themselves
>silly while trying to figure
>out how to get Marcel
>shaved bald.
>
>

And he pushed their buttons very well..go Marcella....

As for the *practical* joke......goes to show how limited these people are mentally (mod mentality) when one can be edged on to wake up someone from a deep sleep and then physically hold them down. No wonder Marcella was able to push their buttons so easily.

I love how Sam and Ilan set the female up though......they left her out to dry. They didn't even help her out after she accused Marcella with cheating....The question was how did he cheat and no one could come up with a valid answer.

If some had spent as much energy on the contest as they did on Marcella maybe he would be gone and one of them there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •