The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-09-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Hopely, we see more interaction between everyone this week compared to last week's episode.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... Earl Colby Pottinger 10-09-07 1
   RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... bullzeye 10-10-07 2
       RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... lynkfri13 10-10-07 3
           RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... bullzeye 10-10-07 4
               RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... lynkfri13 10-10-07 5
 RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... MKitty 10-10-07 6
   RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... lynkfri13 10-10-07 7
       RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... CTgirl 10-10-07 9
           RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... lynkfri13 10-10-07 12
               RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... motormouth 10-11-07 15
           RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... PagongRatEater 10-10-07 13
       RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... dsmom 10-10-07 11
           RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... Loree 10-12-07 16
 RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... Jadens Mommy 10-10-07 8
   RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... lynkfri13 10-10-07 10
       RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No S... PagongRatEater 10-10-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-09-07, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Question: What is the URL of the CW website?

Statement: Every time Jasmine opens her mouth, I wish her gone. How does she think competitions are run anyway?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Is this the one you are looking for?

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/beauty-and-the-geek

I agree with you on Jasmine - haven't liked her from day one and it went downhill from there. Heaven forbid she has to pick up a book.

So, now that Rebecca is gone does anyone think Sam will try and hook up with one of the other beauties? And how bad was it that Sam and Rebecca were pretty much doing the wild thing on the top bunk while Nicole was trying to sleep on the bottom bunk?

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-07 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

> And how bad was
>it that Sam and Rebecca
>were pretty much doing the
>wild thing on the top
>bunk while Nicole was trying
>to sleep on the bottom
>bunk?
>

Disgusting, self=absorbed and SO inconsiderate! I wanted both Rebecca and Sam gone after that.

Sam doesn't seem to be making any team effort with his partner, either in challenges, or just forming a relationship with her ( I don't mean anything romantic, just 2 people helping each other)

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Sam starts hitting on his second choice beauty. The real test would be if she's dumb enough to fall for it.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
The real test would be if she's dumb enough to fall for it.

"You called?" ~ Jasmine.

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

10-10-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
>The real test would be if
>she's dumb enough to fall
>for it.

>
>"You called?" ~ Jasmine.

YUP, the level of smarts she's demonstrated so far is pitiful. I wonder though if she could be a little more savvy about being played than she is in the oh so difficult task of reading.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-10-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
**Sigh*** yes, the Rebecca and Sam...so disrepectful!! And then, the TEARS. The endless TEARS when Rebecca had to go to the elimination round. OMG..stop crying already. Oh, you think your shallow boytoy won't move onto beauty number 2 to satisfy his urges?? Bwa ha ah ah...yes, he is that shallow I am sure.

So, very glad that the other team Cigar Girl and Geek made it through. Will was annoying me, almost as much as the LARPer. I can't wait to see Geek Makeover..my favourite part of the show!!

*autumnal delight by Agman*

10-10-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
>**Sigh*** yes, the Rebecca and Sam...so
>disrepectful!! And then, the TEARS.
>The endless TEARS when Rebecca
>had to go to the
>elimination round.

I was so disappointed in Nicole! She actually was trying to help Sam keep Rebecca around by encouraging him to nominate a "weak"team to go against Rebecca. Nicole has a serious lack of self respect if she has to cave to his wishes after he acted so cruelly.

I feel sorry for Nicole, but Sam makes me sick. Please take him away! He rivals CeCe for shallowness and self absorption.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Granted I was only half-watching the show and I could have totally misinterpreted this, but I thought Nicole thought Jen had a chance of winning. She pretended that Jen was dumb and that they could have an alliance with Rebecca and Sam, but she was really hoping Rebecca and Sam would lose. Anyone else think that or should I not try to do two things at once and pay closer attention to the TV?!

surfkitty sig shop 2007

10-10-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
You may be right!

I really hope so, anyway.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
That was my take too, but they didn't really elaborate on it like I thought they would. Maybe next week they'll confirm that.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Nicole pretty much said that she was nominating a stronger team and that Sam didn't know any better. Hurrah for her, too bad she's still stuck with Sam.

dsmom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dsmom Click to send private message to dsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
I believe that Nicole, in a confessional, said that she suggested Jenn and William, because they were smart, and that they could beat Will and Rebecca. She just told Sam that she thought they were weak so he would go along with it. She played it pretty smart.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Yes, Nicole wanted them gone. She just tricked Sam into thinking she was helping him.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
YES! YES! YES! Will and Rebecca are gone. He's arrogant and she was fooling around with Sam instead of studying and that's why she got zero questions right! That's why she was crying so much before. She knew she wouldn't win! And, yes, Sam will move on to another beauty.

I also can't wait for the make-over. IMO, some of the geeks are better looking than Sam. I can't especially wait to see Nicole's make-over.

10-10-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"

>I also can't wait for the
>make-over. IMO, some of the
>geeks are better looking than
>Sam.

My DOG is better looking than Sam. And smarter too.

I can't especially wait
>to see Nicole's make-over.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Nicole will look hot with a makeover and hook up with one of the nicer male geeks (who will hopefully be improved by a makeover too ).

I'd love to see Sam put in his place.

Not asking for much from a reality show, am I?

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Oct 9. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
I have no doubt that Nicole will be attractive with her makeover. That would be so great if she ended up booting Sam from their room because she had a visitor.

I'm sure she'd have more class than that, but still....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •