The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"5-1-08 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"5-1-08 Episode"
This episode was more like it. Despite the fugly hair color, Addison's character adds something that has been missing from the show.

Izzie has even redeemed herself in my mind. I like it much better whan she is strong and not psycho-emotional.

Poor Christine. She is very much like the puppy who needs to be patted on the head and told, "Good girl!"

Alex has enough daddy issues to be on Lost.

"I love penis." Bwahahahaha!

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff
You coded!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 5-1-08 Episode aquariaqueen 05-02-08 1
   Aha moments TenPin 05-02-08 3
       RE: Aha moments aquariaqueen 05-02-08 6
 RE: 5-1-08 Episode byoffer 05-02-08 2
   RE: 5-1-08 Episode TenPin 05-02-08 4
   RE: 5-1-08 Episode aquariaqueen 05-02-08 5
 RE: 5-1-08 Episode Ahtumbreez 05-06-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 5-1-08 Episode"
Wow, I am so glad that someone noticed Addison's hair color. I couldn't keep my eyes off it...hideous!

Let's see....
I loved how Amanda didn't want to have a breakdown with Addison and had almost a third person talk about her situation.

Addison thinking Hahn had it for Callie. Then Callie making a point to get all sexy on the dancefloor with McSteamy and going home with him.

I actually liked Hahn's comments to Yang at the bar.

Izzie getting her head on her shoulders and has a real conversation with her patient as a doctor should.

McSteamy telling the brain tumor guy to tell his wife what she really needed to hear. Geez, that wife will need some therapy after going through all that.

Meredith starting to talk with the therapist. Maybe we'll see a fresher, more confident Meredith that McDreamy deserves.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aha moments"
I agree this episode was finally one that was worth watching.

The use of Addison (and her disgusting hair) in the story was a nice touch and I think served as a way of kinda rounding up and retelling some of the stuff that has happened before and after the writers strike.

I like all of your “let’s see” list ideas. The one aha that stuck out the most to me was at the very end with Izzie getting the info that “jane doe” isn’t really preggo and Alex really does have a stalker… Kinda makes you wonder how that one is going to play out in the future.

TenPin

05-02-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aha moments"
The
>one aha that stuck out
>the most to me was
>at the very end with
>Izzie getting the info that
>“jane doe” isn’t really preggo
>and Alex really does have
>a stalker… Kinda makes you
>wonder how that one is
>going to play out in
>the future.

You're right, that is a great cliffhanger...glad you thought of it.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 5-1-08 Episode"
Great episode, but the crowning moment for me was the elevator at the end. Sheppard with Addison, Meredith and Rose was funny, but then it stops for McSteamy? Brialliant, and the look on his face was perfect.

I think I need to find a way to work "You coded" into more posts.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 5-1-08 Episode"
That part was great!

I thought McSteamy was going to to say something about waiting for the next elevator.

TenPin

05-02-08, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 5-1-08 Episode"
That was fantastic, kudos to the writer who came up with that one!!!

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 5-1-08 Episode"
Not one post about Meredith's and Christina's lines:

Mer: No, because we scr## boys like whore's on tequila.

Christina: And then we either try to marry them or drown ourselves.

Best lines of the show. *snort

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •