The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"12/6/07 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"12/6/07 Episode"
Wow, that was an awkward kiss between McDreamy and Rose. Can they force the star-crossed lovers angle any harder? I'm glad George and Izzy FINALLY called it quits. Just awful. And with the writer's strike there's more apathy to come.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 12/6/07 Episode agman 12-09-07 1
 RE: 12/6/07 Episode aquariaqueen 12-09-07 2
   RE: 12/6/07 Episode Sues 12-26-07 5
 RE: 12/6/07 Episode registerednurse 12-19-07 3
   RE: 12/6/07 Episode byoffer 12-21-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 12/6/07 Episode"
I am so glad to see Mcdreamy getting together with someone else! I am sick of Meredith!!!!! I agree, the whole George and Izzy thing was a waste of time!

Have a merry Christmas

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-09-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 12/6/07 Episode"
I felt sorry for Bailey, and even more sorry for Tucker. So sad. Doctors' divorce rates are the pits.

Loved the Swastika revision, and more importantly, I loved George's response to that guy!!!!

Yang bringing home Lexie! Priceless.

Felt sorry for carotid artery guy....so unfortunate.

And Hahn (is that her name?) Callie and McSteamy going out for drinks....that was great.

A Blessed Christmas season to all....

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-26-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 12/6/07 Episode"
>And Hahn (is that her name?)
>Callie and McSteamy going out
>for drinks....that was great.

I loved that too....I hope they let these characters 'flesh' out a bit more. As much as I love the others, these three seem like they could be very interesting to watch...

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-19-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 12/6/07 Episode"
Ohh, I also loved Mcdreamy kissing someone else. He really needs to move on from Meredith. If you would have asked me after the first two seasons, I would have totally been against him with someone other than Meredith, but now I am sick of Meredith. Derek is hot and a great guy, he deserves better. I am looking forward to some steamy sex scenes.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 12/6/07 Episode"
I am looking forward to some steamy sex scenes.

Me too! It's time for him to ditch doctor Meredith and get it on with a hot nurse. We all know how sexy nurses are, especially the registered ones!!

p.s. - welcome to the boards, registerednurse. I hope you hang around (and have a sense of humour )

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •