The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"October 25th episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"October 25th episode"
Wow, it's been a while since I enjoyed GA as much as I did last night.

First of all, I could not stop laughing when Bailey was cleaning the hand of the guy who was sculpting a pumpkin, and says he brought in his digits, they were still in the chainsaw that is no longer in the exam room, and then you hear a chainsaw fire up somewhere in the ER.....the guy who wants his leg amputated by a surgeon took things into his own hands....still makes me laugh!

Yang convincing "3" that she should dress up for Halloween.

O'Malley comes through talking to the man who finally decides to use his daughter's heart to save himself.

Anna/Rebecca comes back....and leaves her shirt! Priceless.

Trick or Treating for ears!!!???!!! I felt so sorry for Bailey. I know so many doctors that suffer from this. GA does a decent job showing the sacrifices some doctors have to make....the Chief, now Bailey. It's not always a roll in the surgical drapes!

Old codger Norman will do better in psyche, maybe!

Callie looked beautiful working on the guy's leg.

Question??? The gentleman who wanted his leg amputated, wasn't he a surgeon on another show? Chicago Hope, maybe?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: October 25th episode Peyton414 10-26-07 1
 RE: October 25th episode aquariaqueen 10-26-07 2
   RE: October 25th episode MKitty 10-26-07 3
       RE: October 25th episode Ahtumbreez 10-31-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: October 25th episode"
i really enjoyed last nights episode it made me laugh.

however, i find myself starting to severely dislike meredith. shes just so wishywashy. i cant think of a better way to describe it. all the past seasons shes been "dark and twisty" but now shes dark, twisty, and confused. wheres the passion to be a surgeon or to snag all the best surgeries. granted, what she did for the little boy was cute. but not very meredith-like.

i agree that GA manages to capture the personal sacrifices of doctors very well. ill admit, it tugged on my heartstrings a bit when bailey missed her child's first halloween.

personally, im glad norman isnt sticking around. he was entertaining for a while, but that "while" ended two episodes ago.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: October 25th episode"
Oh and I forgot, they gave the little boys some classic/funny lines about Meredith carrying around her mother in a ziploc bag.

Pretty cool idea about the scrub sinks....not a beautiful setting that most people would expect, but appropriate in a surgical sort of way.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-26-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: October 25th episode"
Yeah, I did like much of this episode as well. I too liked the sink ending for Dr. Grey senior...that was quite fitting. I also really liked Callie and Yang laughing in the OR about their pathetic love lives...that was good... Gives me hope that there are still some redeeming moments in the show...

*Pumpkin Kitty courtesy of Smokeysmom*

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: October 25th episode"
I wonder if it signifies that Meridith is ready to let some of the baggage go, especially her mom-baggage, just in time to see Derick start flirting with someone else.

I give Mer some slack where McDreamy is concerned. After all he did sleep with her while married to someone else and when Addison showed up he did pick her over Mer. Even after the tearful "pick me, love me" plea.

agman lvoes me

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •