The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 10"
Darn it, lost my long old post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the episode.

In no particular order:
Addison at the bachelor party....and everyone saying they've seen her naked, Burke says "I haven't".

The mountain climbers, good story and we haven't seen it all.

Bailey being a little miffed that Callie could consider being chief.

Izzie telling George she doesn't love him, and then going into the supply closet, and crying...been there, done that.

Adele.....PREGNANT!!!!! And the chief going into the ladies room to find that she's collapsed and bleeding.

Izzie telling the importance of vows, and Meredith says "you're talking about Denny, right?" Christina, desperate to remember what she just said.

Meredith's father......what a mess. "She was the only one I had, the only one I had" (Ummm, no, you have a daughter, dummy)

George crumbling being in love with two people, especially working with them both!!!

Eva is Rebecca!!!! There really isn't much more they can milk out of this story unless Korev wants to make her a happy woman.

Tests.......not much here, Meredith zoned out, but the chief gave her a break. Great quote from Christine about doing well on the test, but not as good as her, or something to that effect.

Ok, Ladies, help me out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May 10 mrc 05-11-07 1
 RE: May 10 MKitty 05-11-07 2
   RE: May 10 Ahtumbreez 05-12-07 7
       RE: May 10 MKitty 05-15-07 10
   RE: May 10 agman 05-13-07 8
 RE: May 10 FlowerChild 05-11-07 3
   RE: May 10 ohmyheck 05-11-07 4
       RE: May 10 aquariaqueen 05-11-07 5
           RE: May 10 FlowerChild 05-14-07 9
               RE: May 10 ohmyheck 05-15-07 11
                   RE: May 10 aquariaqueen 05-16-07 12
   RE: May 10 Wasabi 05-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May 10"
I'm no lady!

Don't forget Derek's refusal to be picked up, although keep in mind that that chick will be back for an extended period next season (per tvguide.com).

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 10"
I guess I am getting cranky and the word "shark" keeps "jumping" into my mind..but having said that, here at the parts that didn't make me gag:

Like you, Aquariaqueen, I loved the line when Christina said" you will do well, not as well as me, but well" That cracked me up.

Loved Joe and Walter trying to adopt a baby and Joe fainting at the ultrasound.

Loved Addision at the Bachelor party

Loved that Der even considered for a second, another woman (but gag at the thought of watching him dump Mer and having to watch all the retchedness that ol' dark and twisty will come out with

Love Baily...as usual.

Okay, have to do the "HATE" list now...as it is much longer;

HATE Meredith. Don't feel sorry for her..hate that she got a second chance, hate all her dark and twistines...don't care that her dad hit her. (yikes, I sound awful...I'm really not..but she just bugs me)
HATE Izzie. God, I hate this woman. She is ruining George's life cause all of sudden she realizes she loves him. Did she ever give any inkling of loving him before about 5 episodes ago??? NO! It was all about Karev, then Denny, never George..then all of a sudden she is in love with George. That is just bull-crap.

Hated when George intimated that when his dad died he made a wrong decision and now he is living it. Oh good lord, just divorce Callie and run off for one more night of good sex with IZzie...BEFORE she dumps you and breaks your heart...again... and then look at your ruined life

Liked the Adele story line...getting frustated with "Rebecca"...where is this going?

Okay, I'm done ranting now...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: May 10"
*kicks the Kitty*

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-07, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: May 10"
Meow!!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: May 10"

I agree with the "hate" Merideth and Izzy part especially! Both are getting on my nerves big time. Merideth needs to get her life in order. Izzy is ruining everything for George....tired of that story line......Okay I feel much better now that I have that off my chest...

I know everything, except the things I don't know

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: May 10"
Ok - you guys have already pointed out most of my favs of this episode. I liked that there were all sorts of story lines. What I did NOT like was this whole story line for Rebecca. That is NOT the type of story I was expecting.

I wonder if Adele's baby was really a baby...and if it is...is it the chief's?

The whole Izzy/George/Callie thing is really bugging me. I'd like to see Callie tell George to take a flying leap. And why does it seem that Izzy got over Denny so fast?

I'm totally looking forward to next week!
Does Christina run from the alter?
Does Callie beat up Izzy and/or George?
Does Merideth ever catch a break in life?
Does McDreamy do it with the Merideth look-alike?
Does Addison get a baby?
Do the gay bar owners get their twins?
Does the chief find out about Adele? Do they get back together?
Do the mountain climbers admit to what happened?
Does Ava leave the hospital? Does her husband meet his baby?

I feel like this show used to make me laught a lot more.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-11-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: May 10"
Do you think Meredith lookalike could be Lexie? It could be her sister.

05-11-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: May 10"
>Do you think Meredith lookalike could
>be Lexie? It could be
>her sister.

Wow, I guess I wasn't paying attention, I didn't realize she was a Meredith look-alike. I must pay attention more.

And I was glad that Der didn't take her offer. That rates several points towards being a gentleman.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: May 10"
Well....Derek DID turn down the Meredith look-alike and that was good...BUT...had he not been there for Burke's 'bachelor party', I wonder if he would've thought twice about that drink.

I don't think that girl was Meredith's sister. Didn't Meredith's sister just have a baby? I really don't think it was her, but we'll see I guess.

And yes....Izzy got over Denny awfully quick.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-15-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: May 10"
No the other sister, the one that just finished medical school at Harvard.

05-16-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
12. "RE: May 10"
It's very possible since she probably would be in town for her mother's funeral....you all got me intrigued now!!!

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: May 10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-07 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

You know all this Izzy/George love story had me thinking all the time "Hey, what happened to all this despair over love of your life Danny?". It does surely seem that Izzie got over him REALLY quickly.

As for twins, I think they will be split - one to Joe, one to the other couple in the running.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •