The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 3 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 3 episode"
*does the Cabbage Patch*

Go, Mr. C.! Go Mr. C.! It's your birthday! It's your birthday!

*does a breakdancing spin on his back*

Alright, enough of that nonsense. Last night was major suckitude. I would have preferred seeing two separate episodes of the two series rather than the Frankenstein episode that aired last night. Maybe I'm just old, but I got lost in the storylines. Wait, was Addison the one who has amnesia? Is it Izzie who is looking to move to L.A.? Since when did George turn gay? (Oh, wait.)

Meh.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
I would watch Tim Daly in anything, however. He's my man crush.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May 3 episode Breezy 05-04-07 1
   RE: May 3 episode mrc 05-04-07 5
       RE: May 3 episode Breezy 05-04-07 6
           RE: May 3 episode mrc 05-04-07 9
               RE: May 3 episode Breezy 05-04-07 10
                   RE: May 3 episode mrc 05-04-07 11
                       RE: May 3 episode Breezy 05-04-07 12
                           RE: May 3 episode mrc 05-04-07 14
                               RE: May 3 episode agman 05-06-07 21
               RE: May 3 episode iatovttotx78 05-06-07 22
 RE: May 3 episode Wasabi 05-04-07 2
   RE: May 3 episode Breezy 05-04-07 3
       RE: May 3 episode Wasabi 05-04-07 13
           RE: May 3 episode agman 05-22-07 26
 RE: May 3 episode byoffer 05-04-07 4
   RE: May 3 episode mrc 05-04-07 7
   RE: May 3 episode Breezy 05-04-07 8
 RE: May 3 episode SilverStar 05-04-07 15
   RE: May 3 episode agman 05-06-07 20
 RE: May 3 episode TxMom2011 05-04-07 16
 They had me at moonbaby 05-04-07 17
   RE: They had me at Asrai 05-04-07 18
       RE: They had me at Ahtumbreez 05-07-07 23
           RE: They had me at MKitty 05-10-07 24
   RE: They had me at Bebo 05-11-07 25
 RE: May 3 episode agman 05-06-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May 3 episode"
I actually didn't mind the two story boards. And... I will watch the spin off. Tim Daly? *drool* That man makes me hard. *grin* And really? I found myself more interested in that story board, then the Grey's one.

I love Bailey. Just love her. If they ever lost her from the show, the show would go bad. Her scene with George and Burke in the clinic was hilarious.

I also loved the last scene with Christina and Burke. "I found a dress!"

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-04-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: May 3 episode"
I def. will watch the spin-off. It has Piz, Deacon's wife, Tim Daly, and Judge Amy. What a cast!

05-04-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: May 3 episode"
I guess I was in the dark. Had they announced before who the cast would be? They got some great peeps!

05-04-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
9. "RE: May 3 episode"
I knew about Tim Daly and Piz (I don't know the actor's name--he will always be Piz to me). The others, esp. Taye Diggs, were a surprise, but a pleasant surprise.

05-04-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: May 3 episode"
Piz?

05-04-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
11. "RE: May 3 episode"
The surfer dude plays a character called Piz on Veronica Mars.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

05-04-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: May 3 episode"
Ohhhhhh, never watched that.

I sure hope we get to see Tim Daly shirtless. *drooooooooool*

05-04-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: May 3 episode"
I suspect he'll be knocking boots with someone.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: May 3 episode"
Adison for sure but i'll bet that won't be all!

I know everything,except for the things I don't know

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-06-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: May 3 episode"
Ummmm.... Taye Diggs.... I will watch the spin off just to see him on a weekly basis...

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 3 episode"
I didn't mind parallel stories too much but thought it was disproportionably allocated to setting up Addison' s spin-off.

Loved, loved Bailey and Yang. Hated, hated that they killed Linda. Can't they give Meredith some stability for a fraction of time?

05-04-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
3. "RE: May 3 episode"
Didn't the kill Susan? Who's Linda?

That was a pretty emotional scene.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: May 3 episode"
My bad. I guess all the new characters just confused me totally! Yes, it was Susan and I still hate that they killed her.

05-22-07, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: May 3 episode"
agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

I know everything, except for the things I don't know which outnumber the former!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: May 3 episode"
it was just a flagrant attempt to get us interested in the new show. They figure they already have us hooked on Greys, so prolly set up last night so that the spin-off looks better.

"wow, I already love GA, but this spin-off seems better, so I will watch both"

I'm not sure I have the stomach for another show about doctors hitting on each other, with the occassional patient story thrown in, even though I do love me some Kate Walsh.

Oh, and I hate the word "barren" used that way, especially when it is over and over.

I sure didn't get the appeal of the surfer guy. That scene was goofy, and over-the-top flagrant.

Overall, I score last night's show "flagrant".

05-04-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
7. "RE: May 3 episode"
You didn't like seeing Piz's hard body, nipples, and pubes. What's wrong with you, man?

I can't get past the haircut--I'm not a fan.

05-04-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
8. "RE: May 3 episode"
I sure didn't get the appeal of the surfer guy.

Although I agree that I didn't get the appeal of the surfer guy. I was laughing pretty hard during that scene... maybe only because my friends and I have done stuff like that before.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: May 3 episode"
That was terrible. It was 30% Grey's Anatomy and 70% Addison's new show. How irritating! Grrrr.

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!
However, I was very happy to see Tim Daly and Kellerman from Prison Break. I might watch her show. Hell, I might watch it instead of Grey's. They're really ticking me off this season. I still haven't forgiven them for Meredith's rise from the dead.

05-06-07, 03:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: May 3 episode"
I came in late so I missed the first part. For a while I thought I was watching adison's new show. What a bunch of carp!!

I know everything,except for the things I don't know

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: May 3 episode"
I am totally excited about this new show. Loved it ... loved it... loved it. Can't wait.

I am so sick of Meredith and McDreamy... I barely pay attention to them anymore. WHO CARES!! I wish they would just move on and stop the back and forth crap! Same with Izzy and George... move it on already!!!!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "They had me at"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-07 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

Tim Daly.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmrao!

I LOVED the elevator voice bit, wahahaha!

PS: Meredith getting slapped by her dad was so hurtful. I don't like him one bit.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: They had me at"
I completely agree with you. I am sooo looing forward to the spin-off. I'm not a big Tim Daly fan, but I like him. He *is* much more appealing than he used to be, though. The show was fresh and bright compared to the GA setting. I love Seattle, but it was nice to see "happy" for a change.

I also thought it odd that even in Meridith's dads grief, nobody made a move to help/protect her or at least something. It definately angered me. GRRR!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: They had me at"
Agreeing with moonie and Asrai. I can't believe everyone including Derek just stood there. They didn't even have shocked looks on their faces. Grrr is right. Schmucks.

As for the spinoff scenes. I kinda liked it. Wasn't too sure I wanted to get involved with another show and not sure if I would have watched the first epi, but.... I think it was a clever marketing ploy, 'cause it sure sucked me in.

DH pegged the elevator voice, I thought it was just a gimmick ala Ally McBeal.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: They had me at"
Agreeing with all three of you. I was on holiday so I taped the show and just watched it last night. I REALLY hate the George and Izzy, Mer and Der scenes. Find the Christina and Burke scenes good..but you just know he is going to dump her at the altar or something wicked like that...and yes, so many things irritated me! The other show looked decent...as I do love Addison and many of the other new staff at the LA place. I too don't get the appeal of the surfer dude..but will give him kudos for his hot bod (but can't get past his face and hair)

Did I say already how much I hate Izzy. Yeah, I guess I did..but darn , it bears repeating!!! I HATE IZZY. Whew..feel much better now...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: They had me at"
>Tim Daly.

Oh, yeah. Tim and Taye in the same show? I am SO there.

05-06-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: May 3 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-07 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

I hated that episode last night! It really sucked

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •