The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 26th Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 26th Episode"
Looks like I'm here first again. Yes! I am appointing myself GA Czar, and nobody better try to take away my title or else . . .

Okay, enough nonsense. I *really* liked this episode. Say what you want about Isaiah Washington, his Burke character is absolutely incredible, esp. given how few words he actually says.

I actually empathized with McDreamy at the end. I've had those conversations, had that need to look at the ceiling, had the feeling that I was breathing for someone else. That was one of the best moments on the series to date.

Izzie and George need new hair. They looked horrible.

I hate that Addison is so desperate. I really like her, and I want her to be happy. Still, I can't blame Alex for his comment. It made my stomach hurt when he said that she wasn't his girlfriend, but I can't blame him.

Finally, two words: penis fish. (My groin still hurts from the thought of that thing crawling into my hoo-hoo. Or puh-jay-jay. Or whatever.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 26th Episode byoffer 04-27-07 1
 RE: April 26th Episode aquariaqueen 04-27-07 2
   RE: April 26th Episode mrc 04-27-07 3
 RE: April 26th Episode FlowerChild 04-27-07 4
 RE: April 26th Episode MKitty 04-27-07 5
 RE: April 26th Episode Bebo 04-27-07 6
 RE: April 26th Episode rjrabbit 04-27-07 7
 RE: April 26th Episode true 04-27-07 8
 It made me really really want moonbaby 04-28-07 9
   RE: It made me really really want aquariaqueen 04-30-07 11
       RE: It made me really really want FlowerChild 05-01-07 12
           RE: It made me really really want Breezy 05-01-07 13
               RE: It made me really really want aquariaqueen 05-01-07 15
                   RE: It made me really really want Breezy 05-02-07 16
                       RE: It made me really really want FlowerChild 05-02-07 17
                           RE: It made me really really want aquariaqueen 05-02-07 18
                               RE: It made me really really want Breezy 05-02-07 19
                                   RE: It made me really really want FlowerChild 05-02-07 21
                               Found it... udg 05-02-07 23
   RE: It made me really really want Glow 05-02-07 20
 RE: April 26th Episode udg 04-28-07 10
 RE: April 26th Episode iatovttotx78 05-01-07 14
 RE: April 26th Episode agman 05-02-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 26th Episode"
I agree that this was a good episode. The adulterous patient benig rubbed in George's face was a bit heavy-handed, but the scenes with the wife ("a wife always knows") were very good.

Is McSteamy really growing up? He was childish in his play for Meredith, but then letting Addison off with his fake cheat was interesting.

I know they are starting to set things up for the summer. Will George leave? What will Addison do? etc, etc, etc.

Penis fish?

*runs screaming from thread*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 26th Episode"
I think Bailey had a VA-jay-jay. I like "fine china" better.

Yes, indeed, it does sound like they've set up George and Addison nicely to leave the show. Now how are they writing Burke out of it?

I kinda am feeling sorry for Meredith, although I was getting a little tired of the "communicating". She didn't quite get that....he didn't care where she was, but who she was inside. Now the tables turned. In bed, when he said what he did to Meredith, it did make a little sense.

I love Izzie....and feel sorry for Callie. Loved what Addison said to Callie, go with your gut instinct. (true)

What is going to happen with Eva? She will be discharged and she'll be visiting her daughter in NICU for a while...after that, what?

Burke and the cake was hilarious....red velvet!

I really liked Celeste....could she come back?

Bailey and the guy with the cold, I could understand why she felt so guilty, but she needed that one last hint to know it was something else.

And "little miss bluebird of happiness" would drive anyone crazy.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 26th Episode"
But since I'm a banana, I had to say "Puh-jay-jay."

Burke and George aren't leaving. (See Bebo's post in the thread immediately below.) Addison, OTOH, is, for this new spinoff that will crash and burn and hopefully lead to her return to Seattle Grace.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 26th Episode"
See - I thought that McDreamy was making other excuses to Meredith as far as why he was having doubts. I thought he was talking about breathing for her because he'd rather tell her that than tell her the real reason he's having doubts - because if he had to choose between her and being chief...well...being chief is what he's working far. I don't know. I thought he was trying to cop out on the truth.

Izzie looked terrible last night.

AND...I think Alex said he was too busy studying because he didn't want Addison to think he WAS that guy - the guy who plays with the kids in the yard. He was lying to himself.

It will really SUCK if George leaves.

Just my two cents...and since it's only a penny for your thoughts - you just got a deal.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 26th Episode"
I am quite torn. I did enjoy the episode last night (in particular when the adulterous assistant said "don't judge me" to the two adulters!) Priceless.

Also loved that last scene where Alex told Addison she wasn't his girlfriend..ouch..could feel that pain. Also, the scenes between callie and george and Izzie..my god...how much do I hate Izzie. I really, really hate Izzie...and it just keeps getting worse. George announcing he was moving hospitals made me respect him even more..as he is doing it to save his marriage and not leave Callie to be with Izzie.

Oh..and Meredith...god I hate her too. I was so glad that Derek finally sees what an albatross she is, but I really hate the idea of having to watch them break up and make up again...ARGHGHGHGGH.

But, even though some of the story lines made me crazy...much of it made me laugh and made me think..so overall...good episode.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 26th Episode"
VIPenis.

When Cristina uttered that, it was guaranteed to be an awesome episode, but then the rest of the stuff was good too.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April 26th Episode"
Just watched the episode on Tivo. I love this show!
Loved the VIPenis quote. Ouch that must of hurt!
I'm really hating the idea of a spin off. I want to see the Alex/Addison thing play out.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: April 26th Episode"
Too funny, I just read through this thread thinking I'd seen this episode all ready (I record everything) and kept wondering if I dozed off. Other than the "I hate Izzy" comments, I couldn't remember anything else. LOL, I think it's past my bedtime.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "It made me really really want"
cake.

Preview wise, looks like Addison takes off somewhere because she wants to have a baby-or did I get that wrong?

04-30-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It made me really really want"
Hmmmm....she wants a baby, doesn't she remember she just had an abortion????????? That ticked me off.

05-01-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It made me really really want"
>Hmmmm....she wants a baby, doesn't she
>remember she just had an
>abortion????????? That ticked me
>off.
>

Why can't I remember an abortion? I remember Christina almost having one - but Addison? Really? Did I miss an episode??

I'm confused. Help me remember.

Was it McSteamy's? Why am I so clueless to this?

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It made me really really want"
Yes it was McSteamy's and it was quite awhile ago or atleast not that recent.

05-01-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: It made me really really want"
Last season...only a year.

05-02-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It made me really really want"
*head tilt* That's not what I remember.

How long has she been on? She had it back before she moved to Seatle.

05-02-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It made me really really want"
>*head tilt* That's not what I
>remember.
>
>How long has she been on?
> She had it back
>before she moved to Seatle.
>

Before she moved to Seattle she had the abortion?

Yea...I'm still having a hard tiem remembering this. I SWEAR I've seen every single episode....but DB says he can't remember this Addison thing either. Maybe we DID miss an episode.

Although I think I do vaugly remember Addison telling McSteamy that she does want to have kids...just NOT with him.

05-02-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: It made me really really want"
I thought it was done at Seattle Grace?!?

05-02-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: It made me really really want"
No. I'm pretty sure it happened (and now flowerchild has me thinking did it?) before she came to Seattle.

Are you thinking about the poison ivy on the vajayjay episode?

05-02-07, 05:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: It made me really really want"
vajayjay.....
That always makes me giggle.
I don't know why.

I'm still trying to rack my brain about this Addison situation. I think I actually missed an episode. THE HORROR!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Found it..."
Gah. My Google-fu almost failed me. I should have known Wiki would have it.

Six Days, Part 2
* Original air date: January 18, 2007

Addison confides to Callie that the reason why Mark and herself have been so out of sorts this week. She aborted Mark's baby while in New York and the baby's due date would have been this week. Addison tells Mark that he did not want the baby and only wanted to trump Derek. She was only willing to have Derek's baby and not his, because he would have been a terrible father. A hurt Mark talks to Callie and realises that he would have made a terrible father. Meanwhile, Addison and Alex keep running into each other and are extremely awkward around each other.

So, if she was due in January, the abortion would have been less than a year ago. However, the issue wasn't that she didn't want a baby. She just didn't want to have *Mark's* baby.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It made me really really want"
I want cake too! I really liked the cake scene with Izzie and Burke. Very subtle and unexpected.

I too got the impression that Addison wants a child. And yes, mrc, I felt the same way you did about the Alex "you're not my girlfriend" thing. ouch. awwww.

"puh-jay-jay"? bwahahaha!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: April 26th Episode"
I totally get what FlowerChild was saying about the "breathing" thing being an excuse. I don't know if it really was or not, but the scene didn't play quite right for me.

VIPenis was fantastic! The instant he said he'd been skinny dipping in the Amazon, I *knew* it was a fish. Animal Planet, people!

I also loved that Christina managed to get the cake right.

Penis fish video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSLKZzuLC00 *shudder*

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: April 26th Episode"
Although I enjoyed the episode in general, I didn't like the implication that McDreamy and Mer were heading for an "off again" period. After a while that type of situation just gets old and boring. Look at what's happened to Desperate Houswives. The whole Mike and Susan saga makes me want to scream. I know that its a ploy to keep the relationship from becoming stale, but its sad. The writers are professionals, they should be able to come up with something better/ more original than that....

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: April 26th Episode"

Yea, I was just starting to like Addison, now she's starting to bug the carp out of me. I agree about George's hair too. Cali needs to go also!

90 percent of life is half mental

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •