The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 22nd Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 22nd Episode"
Are the writer and producers trying to kill this show or what?

McSteamy as chief? Get real....the board and the Chief now are blind.

Meredeth and McDreamy fighting about McSteamy making points or trying to teach....

George/Izzy/Callie - You messed up by having George sleep with Izzy and then you make him forget until he's talking to her dad? There is no way that they would have sex with everyone listening and nobody saying...hey...their having sex.....and then trying to keep it between just George and Izzy.....yea right...we know what type of guy George it....he is going to get flustered with Callie and spit it out. How are George and Izzy surgeons again? I thought when George did the heart in the vader that was his big leap...now they've put him back further then when he first arrived.

The whole time line is messed up....I thought it was two months later last week and then McSteamy says he has not has sex in 2 weeks? Meredeth would not be out of the hospital from her ordeal and she would still need to bury her mother and all.

There is massive continuity problems....and don't start with Burke and Christenia.....he's shot/engaged/not engaged/etc. thought the foot amputation was a good story line last night.

I'm getting really frustrated with this show and then they are going to take Addison away....then what and who is Alex going to learn from....him going into OB was a terrific storyline now they are going to blow that up too.

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 22nd Episode aquariaqueen 03-23-07 1
 RE: March 22nd Episode rjrabbit 03-23-07 2
   RE: March 22nd Episode HobbsofMI 03-24-07 3
 RE: March 22nd Episode flipxcyd 03-24-07 4
 RE: March 22nd Episode CTgirl 03-25-07 5
   RE: March 22nd Episode Breezy 03-26-07 6
       RE: March 22nd Episode maltipoo2733 04-10-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-23-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
Biggest disappointment about last night's episode, not enough Bailey!!!

I am really loving Korev. I think Korev is liking Ava.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
I liked last night's episode. I think Izzy is going to end up pregnant and have to explain it to everyone. That would make for good drama.

Loved the Christina Burke ending. Small wedding and all.

I don't think Sloane gets cheif. I think he and addison go back to New York for the spinoff.

Love Alex/Jane Doe storyline.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-07, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-07 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

See I like the episode too but I don't like it. It's like the writers are trying to hard or something. The show use to flow and the charterers developed naturally but it seems to be missing right now and forced. I think it's their whole continuity issues and trying to force people into directions that they shouldn't or wouldn't go. Would George sleep with Izzy if he was married? NO, never....but they did.....etc. Or maybe it's just me.

If they make one more of these woman pregnant I'll send the writers a case of rubbers....what? career minded women don't no about protection and they're doctors for god sake.

I too love Alex and Ava but if Addison leaves I think Alex's charterer gets lost in the shuffle....and I too want more Bailey.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
I really doubt McSteamy will get the chief job - it's just filler story...at least IMO though. I think Bailey will come out on top. I think this is the reason why they're not really focused too much on her character. I saw it in a previous episode, but the Chief did say something indirectly that Bailey is the "preferred" choice. We'll see what happens...

This George/Izzie story line was just UNNECESSARY. You know George can't bottle this up. I agree what a previous poster said. He will end up in another argument with Callie, and it'll all just come out. I don't see George/Callie marriage lasting.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-07, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
I read everyone’s comments before I watched the show, so I was pleasantly surprised. It was much better than I expected. Loved Christina’s storyline, Alex and Ava were great and everyone competing for Chief was funny.

Best scene: Bailey telling off McSteamy with the right now plan! (We need more Bailey!)

Hate the George-Izzy story line. You know George won’t be able to keep the secret. And I’m still hoping that the Chief unretires (because he was only retiring for his wife and she’s moved on). Bailey would make a great Chief but she's only a resident so that would be a neat trick to pull off.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
I agree. I think the Chief is going to unretire until Bailey has enough years in. I love Bailey. Her expression at the end when she heard about Sloan's "right now" plan cracked me up.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

maltipoo2733 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maltipoo2733 Click to send private message to maltipoo2733 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 22nd Episode"
I like some of you like the alex and ava storyline. Especially since Izzy is tipically the one to get involved with her patients. I think Addison and MCSteamy will leave together.

I LOVE BAILEY!!!! She is so funny! i love scense with her in them because you know she is going to say something great!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •