The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Dennys coming back!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Dennys coming back!!!!!"
I heard a rumor that he was coming back. I think they got it from the new Greys video when Izzie is looking at the door and it opens but you never see who it is. Even though I ill miss Denny....that would be weird

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Den... Bebo 09-18-06 1
   RE: Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Den... mrsunderstood 09-19-06 2
       RE: Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Den... Bebo 09-19-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Dennys coming back!!!!!"
Since there's already a thread near the top of page 1 where the new season is being discussed, I'm locking this as a duplicate.

And I strongly suggest you reread the community guidelines on how to post spoilers, since incorrectly posting spoilers in the reality show forums can lead to account termination.

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Dennys coming back!!!!!"
just so im clear for future reference Greys is a reality show? Hmm i guess maybe but i dont think so...i dunno? and I shouldn't talk about a show until after its aired for how long...I couldn't find it in the rules...its it a week after it aired incase someone didn't see it or rather a month because they still might not have been able it. I don't want to spoil anyones moment and my bad I thought the video I saw was on ABC so would I be the spoiler or would ABC for showing the music video. The Denny's Back comment came form Izzie on the Emmy red carpet she said she couldn't say if the rumor was true or not. Since she said it on national tv would that be consiidered a spoiler? Just needed to ask...I couldn't find the answers to these question in the rules and regulations part. Oh yeah I just looked it up Greys is not condidered a reality show so is there a different set of rules for non-realityor do all tv shows fall under reality show in this forum?

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Greys Anatomy: Is it true...Dennys coming back!!!!!"
Grey's isn't a reality show, true. But our guidelines refer to any spoilers, related to any shows. As a forum moderator, I was trying to give you advice about our guidelines. The next time you have a question about the guidelines, please PM a moderator privately.

There's nothing wrong with posting spoiler information, as long as it's done properly. Per our guidelines, posting the information in the subject line or the first 200 characters of a post is not the correct way to post spoilers. By adhering to that guideline, posters who want to read spoiler information can, while those who don't want to see it can avoid it. The preview text for a post is 200 characters, so if you start a thread off with a spoiler, then everyone can see it, whether they want to or not. Adhering to this guideline allows those who want to read and discuss your spoiler to do so, while being courteous to those posters who don't want to know.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •