The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"yes, I'm a newbie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

greenmachine 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-15, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"yes, I'm a newbie"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-15 AT 01:18 AM (EST)

Hi, I've been lurking for quite some time now and have noticed that there aren't a lot of posters here so I thought I'd join in. What do I do to get involved in the survivor games, and do you have any advice so that I don't step on anyone's toes while I'm here? Thank you and I look forward to participating.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: yes, I'm a newbie Agman2 01-30-15 1
 Hiya greenmachine! tribephyl 01-30-15 2
   Thank you greenmachine 01-30-15 3
       RE: Thank you suzzee 02-02-15 4
           RE: Thank you greenmachine 02-02-15 5
               RE: Thank you Agman2 02-02-15 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-30-15, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: yes, I'm a newbie"
Welcome Greenmachine,
There's really not much to it. The show starts up again in a few weeks, and someone will be along asking people to sign up for their game(usually it's Tribephyl)All you have to do is introduce yourself and sign up.

As for not stepping on others toes...Don't worry about it, if you follow the guidelines and don't flame any other posters, you should be fine. IF you want to play the games, you might want to check out survivor bashers form too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 11233 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-15, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hiya greenmachine!"
I've been lurking for quite some time now and have noticed that there aren't a lot of posters here so I thought I'd join in.

Yup, we lost quite a few in the great Ukrainian Uprising, including a participating webby. However, this place means a great lot to those that remain and I can say that I'm overjoyed you decided to join. The more the better.

What do I do to get involved in the survivor games,
Playing or hosting?
I've been hosting here since before the dawn of time and any time anyone else is interested in hosting their own game (there may even be suggestions from others if you put it out there) I encourage them.
If you would rather play a survivor game, I know that I currently am in finalizing stages of the Anti-Boot Contest, of which an inaugural thread should be showing up in a week.

and do you have any advice so that I don't step on anyone's toes while I'm here?
Well, with so few peeps around it'll be difficult to find a set of toes to step on. But suffice it to say, we're a respectful group. No flaming, no trolling, keep your rants focused and not hateful, bigotted, racist, sexist, and perhaps on the snarkier side and generally just "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."

Thank you and I look forward to participating.
I look forward to your participation as well.
Welcome aboard!

01-30-15, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thank you"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-15 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

Agman2 and Tribephyl, I'll be watching for the signup thread. Green.

suzzee 5640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-15, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank you"
Welcome greenmachine! Either a Green Bay fan or a fan of those Longest Yard movies. Doesn't matter anyway.

Here is your welcome crap basket, I'll assume you've had your shots if not I'm sure there's enough shots here to take care of your Blows needs.

Welcome to the Boards Green!

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

02-02-15, 12:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Thank you"

Hi Suzzee, thank you for the basket and the welcome. While I'm not a Packers fan, I loved the Longest Yard.

My friends gave me the nickname Green Machine because for the longest time, I have used a push mower to mow my lawn and my friends tease me about being a green machine! Also, my last name happens to be Greene.

Agman2 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-02-15, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank you"
When I was young, my dad made me mow the lawn every week and all we had was a push mower(I'm assuming you mean the non-gas powered kind). I hated that job with a passion. At least you got a nickname for it, all I got was to have mad dad come out to inspect when I finished and point out any sections I may have missed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •