The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10032 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-13, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 05:36 AM (EST)

Okay celebrilosers, grab your brain-enhancers...
and perhaps an elephant as well, we're off to Circus Circus.

Dennis ~ Hillary ~ Jim ~ Miley ~ Reba ~ Ron ~ Sandra ~ Sara ~ Whoopi
It's time for a 3-Ring Brain Circus.
Well, or something like it. That's the name, anyways.

The 3 Rings will be called: Know your Survivors, Know your Losers and Know your Host
Each will pose questions in different ways and ask for you to answer them. Each will ask for 5 answers. If you have an elephant it will give you three more answers. Without further ado...

Know your Survivors
The official Vince3 list of remaining Survivors:
Caleb ~ Ciera ~ Gervase ~ Hayden ~ Katie ~ Laura ~ Monica ~ Tina ~ Tyson

Pick 5 of the questions below and leave your answers to them.
10 chips for every question you have correct. (50 Chips possible)
Those with an Elephant will get to answer 3 more questions, for a total of 8 questions. (80 Chips possible)

1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer)
2. Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island?
3. Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (No One is a valid answer)
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer)
5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge?
6. Which Survivor is asked a question 1st, by JP, at TC?
7. Which Survivor is the 1st to make their vote at TC?
8. Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote at TC?
9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC?
10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC?
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out?
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12?

Know your Losers
Harkening back to a more naive time, do you recall when we were all answering some silly questions regarding our mastery of Survivor Math?
And well, now is the time to dust off those mental flash cards and get your numbers in line.
To kickstart the memory...
For the LLPSQ&A, I had placed 28 survivors into a Survivor Math pool.
Jay Byars ~ Burton Reynolds ~ Reynold Toepfer ~ Marcus Lehman ~ Brady Finta ~ Chase Rice ~ Albert Destrade
John Kenny ~ Colby Donaldson ~ Malcolm Freberg ~ JT Thomas ~ Aras Baskauskas ~ Mick Trimming ~ JP Calderon
Darrah Johnson ~ Julie Berry ~ Jenna Morasca ~ Danni Boatwright ~ Heidi Strobel ~ Sydney Wheeler ~ Angie Layton
Parvati Shallow ~ Natalie White ~ Sugar Kiper ~ Amanda Kimmel ~ Ashley Trainer ~ Brenda Rowe ~ Erin Lobdell

I then posed 5 equations and you losers used names from the pool to answer those equations.
I then took ALL of those "answers" and logged in the amount of times they were mentioned as an answer.
Your job will be to pick 5 Survivors, from the pool above, to act as your Chip Collectors.
The amount of chips each collects will be directly related to their placement on the list below.
If you have an elephant you may pick 3 more survivors from the above list, for a total of 8.

And for your convenience, a "mentions" list...
A run-down of the names to placement numbers (winable chips):

* 4 Survivors were not mentioned at all (20 Chips each)
* 8 Survivors were mentioned once (2 Chips each)
* 7 Survivors were mentioned twice (6 Chips each)
* 4 Survivors were mentioned three times (8 Chips Each)
* 1 Survivor was mentioned four times (9 Chips)
* 1 Survivor was mentioned five times (10 Chips)
* 2 Survivors were mentioned seven times (14 Chips each)
* 1 Survivor was mentioned thirteen times (26 Chips)

(Overall Hint: Picking the 1 survivor with the most mentions and the 4 survivors who were not mentioned at all will award the biggest chip take: 106 Chips.
Where picking the top 5 Survivors by mentions will result in 73 Chips. Lowest possible chip take would be 10 chips, and of course anything between the two ends will result in phairly average chip takes.)

Know your Host
Below is a list of 42 objects that "could" be within eyesight of my seat. Where I am currently sitting and creating this list of objects to choose from.
Some are real and true tribe sights. Others are phigments of tribe's imagination. Let the nephariousness ensue...

Brown Bear Rug ~ Deer Antler Chandelier ~ Kenyan Wood Carving ~ Wax Buddha Head ~ Manzanita Tree Burl ~ American Spirit Cigarettes ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar
Cherrywood Room Divider ~ Balinese Carved Buffet ~ Brass Monkey Curtain-holds ~ Leather Wall Panel ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ 4ftx4ft Butterfly Painting ~ Fish Tail Palm
Pony Skin Setee ~ Hawaiian Black Sand ~ Passion Fruit Vine ~ Memory-foam Matress Pad ~ Blown Glass Bong ~ Seaweed behind Glass ~ Beetle behind Glass
Nude Male Statue ~ Nude Female Caryatids ~ Flicker-bulb Light Fixture ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ Military Wool Blanket ~ Maritime Travel Chest ~ Zig-Zag Rolling Papers
30' Measuring Tape ~ The Holy Bible ~ The Satanic Verses ~ Nabuchadnezzar of Nebbiolo ~ 3-liter Ketel-1 Bottle ~ Miniature Mule Figure ~ Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain ~
Wall of Photographs ~ Wall of Paintings ~ Wall of Mirrors ~ Completely Bare Wall ~ Wall-to-Wall Carpet ~ Hard Wood Floors ~ Antique Eames Chair

Your job will be to pick 5 objects from the above list that are real and true sights from my seat. 10 Chips for each and every object that is there. 0 for those that aren't.
If you have an Elephant, you may pick 3 more items, for a total of 8 items and possibly 80 Chips.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BONUS: Know your Superlatives tribephyl 12-04-13 1
   Vote for Miley!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!1... DearAbby 12-04-13 9
       RE: Vote for Miley!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!... tribephyl 12-04-13 11
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Scarlett O Hara 12-04-13 2
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Flowerpower 12-04-13 3
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Molaholic 12-04-13 4
   RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Molaholic 12-05-13 18
 Cassandra's 12 down 1 to go entry suzzee 12-04-13 5
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Wallflower66 12-04-13 6
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... qwertypie 12-04-13 7
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... kingfish 12-04-13 8
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... DearAbby 12-04-13 10
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Georjanna 12-04-13 12
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... 5cats 12-04-13 13
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... byoffer 12-04-13 14
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... adricharlie 12-04-13 15
 RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go... Dakota 12-04-13 16
 Results tribephyl 12-05-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-04-13, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BONUS: Know your Superlatives"
Please send via PM to me the names of 2 fellow losers as nominees for each of the following "slaggie sections".

Here are the celebrilosers to choose from...
Angelina
Billie
Cassandra
Dennis
Dierks
Hillary
Jason
Jim
Miley
Reba
Ron
Sandra
Sara
Sasha
Whoopi

Here are the Slaggie Categories...
Most likely to start a twitter war.
Has the most facebook friends.
Awards Show Snob
The Daniel Day-Lewis Method Acting award
Closet Glossophobic
Silver Screen Royalty
20K views on Youtube
Playboy Playmate of the Decade

Please keep these secret nominations secret by making sure to send your nominees to ME via PM.

Thank you!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DearAbby 2998 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-04-13, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Vote for Miley!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!"
I need some Slaggie Awards to, like, top off my totally awesome year.

Because I'm not a LOSER anymore. After being on the Most Least Influential list last week with Dennis, I'm, now on the list for who Time magazine should name as Person of the Year! It's totally awesome! I'm, like, ahead of almost everyone, including Angelina, who's also on the list. And, like, none of the rest of y'all even made the cut.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/miley-cyrus-time-person-of-the-year_n_4350334.html

I was even in the lead for a little while, but now I'm not, so vote for ME for Person of the Year!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!! Today's the last day, so hurry!

And then vote for ME for the Slaggies!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!

It's all about ME!

12-04-13, 04:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vote for Miley!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!"
You also hit the EW 15 most influential entertainers of 2013 list.
Sandra made 1st place, but you did place ahead of netflix and Grumpy Cat. (Nary a Liam in sight.)

Scarlett O Hara 3301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-13, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

Know your Survivors ~

2. Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Caleb
9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC? Monica
10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC? Hayden
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Hayden
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? No one is "voted" out, but Katie is the one who must leave for Redemption Island.

Know your Losers ~ ~ ~ Sydney Wheeler ~ Ashley Trainer ~ Chase Rice ~ Erin Lobdell ~ Parvati Shallow

Know your Host ~ ~ ~ Manzanita Tree Burl ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ Passion Fruit Vine ~ 30-foot Tape Measure

Flowerpower 7222 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Those with an Elephant will get to answer 3 more questions, for a total of 8 questions. (80 Chips possible)

1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer)
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer)
6. Which Survivor is asked a question 1st, by JP, at TC?
7. Which Survivor is the 1st to make their vote at TC?
8. Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote at TC?
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out?

5 Questions Answered:

5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge? Gervase
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Hayden

KNOW YOUR LOSERS

Your job will be to pick 5 Survivors, from the pool above, to act as your Chip Collectors.
The amount of chips each collects will be directly related to their placement on the list below.
If you have an elephant you may pick 3 more survivors from the above list, for a total of 8.

Jay Byars ~ Burton Reynolds ~ Reynold Toepfer ~ Marcus Lehman ~ Brady Finta ~ Chase Rice ~ Albert Destrade
John Kenny ~ Colby Donaldson ~ Malcolm Freberg ~ JT Thomas ~ Aras Baskauskas ~ Mick Trimming ~ JP Calderon
Darrah Johnson ~ Julie Berry ~ Jenna Morasca ~ Danni Boatwright ~ Heidi Strobel ~ Sydney Wheeler ~ Angie Layton
Parvati Shallow ~ Natalie White ~ Sugar Kiper ~ Amanda Kimmel ~ Ashley Trainer ~ Brenda Rowe ~ Erin Lobdell

Okay, I will take a stab at this...

Brady Finta, Mick Trimming, Sydney Wheeler, Parvati Shallow, Malcolm Freberg

Know your Host
Below is a list of 42 objects that "could" be within eyesight of my seat. Where I am currently sitting and creating this list of objects to choose from.
Some are real and true tribe sights. Others are phigments of tribe's imagination. Let the nephariousness ensue...

Brown Bear Rug ~ Deer Antler Chandelier ~ Kenyan Wood Carving ~ Wax Buddha Head ~ Manzanita Tree Burl ~ American Spirit Cigarettes ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar
Cherrywood Room Divider ~ Balinese Carved Buffet ~ Brass Monkey Curtain-holds ~ Leather Wall Panel ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ 4ftx4ft Butterfly Painting ~ Fish Tail Palm
Pony Skin Setee ~ Hawaiian Black Sand ~ Passion Fruit Vine ~ Memory-foam Matress Pad ~ Blown Glass Bong ~ Seaweed behind Glass ~ Beetle behind Glass
Nude Male Statue ~ Nude Female Caryatids ~ Flicker-bulb Light Fixture ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ Military Wool Blanket ~ Maritime Travel Chest ~ Zig-Zag Rolling Papers
30' Measuring Tape ~ The Holy Bible ~ The Satanic Verses ~ Nabuchadnezzar of Nebbiolo ~ 3-liter Ketel-1 Bottle ~ Miniature Mule Figure ~ Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain ~
Wall of Photographs ~ Wall of Paintings ~ Wall of Mirrors ~ Completely Bare Wall ~ Wall-to-Wall Carpet ~ Hard Wood Floors ~ Antique Eames Chair

Your job will be to pick 5 objects from the above list that are real and true sights from my seat. 10 Chips for each and every object that is there. 0 for those that aren't.
If you have an Elephant, you may pick 3 more items, for a total of 8 items and possibly 80 Chips

Oh, this is an easy one...NOT!

Wall of Photographs, Fish Tail Palm, Passion Fruit Vine, Manzanita tree burl, Macrame Plant Hanger.

Molaholic 8640 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
What a Herculean task -- however, I shall endure. Pachyderm Pick bonus picks included

Know Your Survivors
1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer) No one
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer) Tyson
5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge? Monica
6. Which Survivor is asked a question 1st, by JP, at TC? Caleb
7. Which Survivor is the 1st to make their vote at TC? Caleb
9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC? Tyson
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Tyson
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? Caleb

Know Your Losers
* 4 Survivors were not mentioned at all (20 Chips each) - Sugar Kiper ~ Burton Reynolds ~ Danni Boatwright ~ Jay Byars
* 1 Survivor was mentioned five times (10 Chips) - Colby Donaldson
* 2 Survivors were mentioned seven times (14 Chips each) - Jenna Morasca ~ Aras Baskauskas
* 1 Survivor was mentioned thirteen times (26 Chips) - Parvati Shallow

Know Your Host
Deer Antler Chandelier ~ Wax Buddha Head ~ Hawaiian Black Sand ~ Blown Glass Bong ~ Maritime Travel Chest ~ Military Wool Blanket ~ Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain ~ 30' Measuring Tape

Molaholic 8640 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-13, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Please excuse my brain-fart about Caleb having already been sent to RI (and now officially URNinated...). Senior moments svck.

suzzee 5166 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Cassandra's 12 down 1 to go entry"
Hut Cam:

First I can't believe the season is nearing the end of the road, wow! I hope I didn't miss anything important I do seem to have a collection of underwear, autographed no less that I don't remember collecting. Ah well, that's the Lodge for ya.

On to the important Lodge business:

Know your Survivors

2. Caleb Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island?
3. Ciera Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue?
4. No one Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits?
5. Gervase Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge?
10. Tyson Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC?

Know your Losers

Chase Rice * 4 Survivors were not mentioned at all
Colby Donaldson * 1 Survivor was mentioned four times
Sugar Kiper * 1 Survivor was mentioned five times
Amanda Kimmel * 2 Survivors were mentioned seven times
Parvati Shallow * 1 Survivor was mentioned thirteen times

Know your Host

Hard Wood Floors
Kenyan Wood Carving
Fish Tail Palm
1 Bottle
Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain

Is THAT where my bong went?

Ooooo, come a little closer, you look tasty...

Wallflower66 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-04-13, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

Know your Survivors

9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC? Hayden
10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC? Monica
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Monica

Know your Losers

* 4 Survivors were not mentioned at all (20 Chips each) John Kenny
* 8 Survivors were mentioned once (2 Chips each) Albert Destrade
* 4 Survivors were mentioned three times (8 Chips Each) Angie Layton
* 1 Survivor was mentioned four times (9 Chips) Brady Finta
* 1 Survivor was mentioned five times (10 Chips) Sugar Kiper
* 2 Survivors were mentioned seven times (14 Chips each) Julie Berry
* 1 Survivor was mentioned thirteen times (26 Chips) Jay Byars

Know your Host

Brown Bear Rug ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar ~ Leather Wall Panel ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ Memory-foam Matress Pad ~ Nude Male Statue ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ ~ Zig-Zag Rolling Papers

qwertypie 9770 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
blimey -- I think I crossed my one time line one too many times. *headsmack*

If I am banished to the time vortex, so be it.

Know your Survivors
1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer) Hayden
2. Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Tina
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer)Tyson
not be voted out? tyson

Know your Losers
Parvati John Kenny, Darrah, mick, Sydney

Know your Host
(Let's hope the secret cameras I've installed are working....
I don't see the junior bondage kit listed.)

Brass Monkey Curtain-holds ~
Fish Tail Palm
LED Ceiling Lamp ~
30' Measuring Tape
Wall of Photographs ~

kingfish 16524 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Three ring circus? I got more than that in my lower lip. I got more than that in each of my nipples. Heck I got more than that in my "big boy" (OK, that set of rings was a mistake, Carmen told me not to do it, and she was right. But I don't care).

I just don't care. All I care about is world peace and dunking with my fellow world leader, my little bitty buddy, Kim something or other.

And like me, he don't mess around, you say the wrong thing and it's off with your head. And your whole family's heads. For three generations. He has a lot of heads rolling around, but you get used to it. He don't mess around, and neither will I. I'll stop messing around just as soon as I wake up from my nap and kill this pitcher of Banana daquiri's.

And, even though it's not as much fun as basketball, I'll do your little quiz. But I really don't care if you love me or not. However I do care that someone stole my latest bridal veil, I was going to wear that tomorrow and now I'll have to make do with last week's.

Lower Lip Ring #1:

1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer) Hayden
3. Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (No One is a valid answer) Cierra
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer) no one
5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge? Tyson
10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC? Katie
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Tyson
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? Cierra

Nipple Ring #2:

John Kenny
Sydney Wheeler
Mick Trimming
JP Calderon
Colby Donaldson
Malcolm Freberg
Jenna Morasca
Danni Boatwright

Penis Ring #3:

Fish Tail Palm
Wall of Photographs
Memory-foam Matress Pad
Blown Glass Bong
Beetle behind Glass
Nude Female Caryatids
LED Ceiling Lamp
30' Measuring Tape

Where's that Porta-Potty cam?

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

DearAbby 2998 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-04-13, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Know your Survivors
2. Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? ~ Caleb
3. Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (No One is a valid answer) ~ Ciera
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer) ~ Tyson
5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge? ~ Gervase
9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC? ~ Hayden
10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC? ~ Hayden
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? ~ Hayden
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? ~ Katie

Know your Losers
Burton Reynolds ~ Colby Donaldson ~ Aras Baskauskas ~ Julie Berry ~ Jenna Morasca ~ Sydney Wheeler ~ Parvati Shallow ~ Amanda Kimmel

Know your Host
Manzanita Tree Burl ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar ~ Brass Monkey Curtain-holds ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ 4ftx4ft Butterfly Painting ~ 30' Measuring Tape ~ Wall-to-Wall Carpet ~ Hard Wood Floors

It's all about ME!

Georjanna 1311 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-13, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Know Your Survivors

Question One ~ Tyson
Question Two ~ Caleb
Question Three ~ Laura
Question Five ~ Tyson
Question Nine ~ Ciera
Question Ten ~ Monica
Question Eleven ~ Monica
Question Twelve ~ Katie

Know Your Losers

Parvati Shallow ~ Amanda Kimmel ~ JT Thomas ~ Colby Donaldson
Natalie White ~ Aras Baskauskas ~ Marcus Lehman ~ Sugar Kiper

Know Your Host

Miniature Mule Figure ~ Manzanita Tree Burl
30' Measuring Tape ~ Seaweed Behind Glass
Antique Earmes Chair ~ Memory Foam Mattress Pad
Hardwood Floors ~ Military Wool Blanket

Art from Freaking News

5cats 1090 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-04-13, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Know your Survivors

3. Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (No One is a valid answer) Ciera
5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge? Tyson
8. Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote at TC? Ciera
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? Tyson

Malcolm Freber
Sugar Kiper
Reynold Toepfer
Parvati Shallow
Aras Baskauskas
Julie Berry
Albert Destrade
Jenna Morasca

Know your Host
Below is a list of 42 objects that "could" be within eyesight

If you have an Elephant, you may pick 3 more items, for a total of 8 items and possibly 80 Chips.

Swarovsky Dog Collar
Nude Male Statue
Completely Bare Wall
Cherrywood Room Divider
American Spirit Cigarettes
30' Measuring Tape
Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain
Manzanita Tree Burl

byoffer 15899 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Know your Survivors

Caleb

Ciera

no one

Gervase

Hayden

Monica

11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will
not be voted out? ~
Monica

Katie

Know your Losers
Mick Trimming, Marcus Lehman, Erin Lobdell, John Kenny, Angie Layton, Colby Donaldson, Ashley Trainer, Malcolkm Freberg

Know your Host
Kenyan Wood Carving ~ Manzanita Tree Burl ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ Nude Male Statue ~ 30' Measuring Tape ~ 3-liter Ketel-1 Bottle ~ Hard Wood Floors

adricharlie 1305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-13, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."
Know your Survivors
1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer) - Hayden
2. Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? - Caleb
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? (No One is a valid answer) - No One
9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC? - Hayden
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? - Hayden

Know your Losers
Albert Destrade ~ Amanda Kimmel ~ Danni Boatwright ~ Sugar Kiper ~ Brady Finta

Know your Host
30' Measuring Tape ~ Hard Wood Floors ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ Wall of Photographs

Dakota 5689 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: LLCIV: 12 Down 1 to go..."

KYS:

1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? (No One is a valid answer) GERVASE

2. Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? CALEB

5. Which Survivor will win the Immunity Challenge? GERVASE

6. Which Survivor is asked a question 1st, by JP, at TC? KATIE

9. Which Survivor does Gervase vote for at TC? KATIE

10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC? HEYDEN

11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? HEYDEN

12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? KATIE

KYL:

PARVATI SHALLOW, COLBY DONALDSON, JT THOMAS, JP CALDERON, JULIE BERRY, JENNA MORASCO, BURTON REYNOLDS, SUGAR KIPER

KYH:

HARDWOOD FLOORS,
FISH TAIL PALM,
30' MEASURING TAPE,
SQUEEZE TOY ALIEN KEYCHAIN,
HAWAIIAN BLACK SAND

Tribe and Coco '13

12-05-13, 01:50 AM (EST)
17. "Results"
Starting with Know your Survivors...

Know your Survivors
1. Which Survivor will say the title, "Ruffled Feathers"? Tyson
3. Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? Ciera
4. Which Survivor will have a blur slapped over their naughty bits? Gervase ~ Hayden ~ Tina ~ Tyson
6. Which Survivor is asked a question 1st, by JP, at TC? Hayden
7. Which Survivor is the 1st to make their vote at TC? Katie
8. Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote at TC? Ciera
10. Which Survivor does Ciera vote for at TC? Monica
11. Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Hayden ~ Monica
12. Which Survivor is voted out of ep12? Katie

Congrats, Ron! You really Know your Survivors.

and now for Know your Losers and Know your Host...

Know your Losers
0 mentions (20 chips): Angie ~ Albert ~ Burton ~ Mick
1 mention (2 chips): Brady ~ Brenda ~ Danni ~ Darrah ~ Jay ~ John ~ Julie ~ Reynold
2 mentions (6 chips): Aras ~ Ashley ~ Chase ~ Erin ~ JP ~ Sydney ~ Natalie
3 mentions (8 chips): Heidi ~ Jenna ~ Marcus ~ Malcolm
4 mentions (9 chips): Amanda
5 mentions (10 chips): JT
7 mentions (14 chips): Colby ~ Parvati
13 mentions (26 chips): Sugar

Know your Host
Things I actually can see from my chair...
Kenyan Wood Carving ~ Wax Buddha Head ~ Manzanita Tree Burl ~ American Spirit Cigarettes ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar ~ Brass Monkey Curtain-holds
4ftx4ft Butterfly Painting ~ Passion Fruit Vine ~ Memory-foam Matress Pad ~ Nude Female Caryatids ~ Flicker-bulb Light Fixture
Maritime Travel Chest ~ 30' Measuring Tape ~ The Holy Bible ~ 3-liter Ketel-1 Bottle ~ Wall-to-Wall Carpet ~ Hard Wood Floors

KyL & KyH Totals

Sasha:
Losers: Sydney Wheeler (6) ~ Ashley Trainer (6) ~ Chase Rice (6) ~ Erin Lobdell (6) ~ Parvati Shallow (14) | 38
Host: Manzanita Tree Burl (10) ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ Passion Fruit Vine (10) ~ 30-foot Tape Measure (10) | 30

Angelina:
Losers: Brady Finta (2), Mick Trimming (20), Sydney Wheeler (6), Parvati Shallow (14), Malcolm Freberg (8) | 50
Host: Wall of Photographs, Fish Tail Palm, Passion Fruit Vine (10), Manzanita tree burl (10), Macrame Plant Hanger | 20

Jim:
Losers: Sugar Kiper (26) ~ Burton Reynolds (20) ~ Danni Boatwright (2) ~ Jay Byars (2) ~ Colby Donaldson (14) ~ Jenna Morasca (8) ~ Aras Baskauskas (6) ~ Parvati Shallow (14) | 92
Host: Deer Antler Chandelier ~ Wax Buddha Head (10) ~ Hawaiian Black Sand ~ Blown Glass Bong ~ Maritime Travel Chest (10) ~ Military Wool Blanket ~ Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) | 30

Cassandra:
Losers: Chase Rice (6) ~ Colby Donaldson (14) ~ Sugar Kiper (26) ~ Amanda Kimmel (9) ~ Parvati Shallow (14) | 69
Host: Hard Wood Floors (10) ~ Kenyan Wood Carving (10) ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ 3ltr. Ketel1 Bottle (10) ~ Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain | 30

Sandra:
Losers: John Kenny (2) ~ Albert Destrade (20) ~ Angie Layton (20) ~ Brady Finta (2) ~ Sugar Kiper (26) ~ Julie Berry (2) ~ Jay Byars (2) | 74
Host: Brown Bear Rug ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar (10) ~ Leather Wall Panel ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ Memory-foam Matress Pad (10) ~ Nude Male Statue ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ Zig-Zag Rolling Papers | 20

Billie:
Losers: Parvati Shallow (14), John Kenny (2), Darrah Johnson (2), Mick Trimming (20), Sydney Wheeler (6) | 44
Host: Brass Monkey Curtain-holds (10) ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ Wall of Photographs | 20

Dennis:
Losers: John Kenny (2) ~ Sydney Wheeler (6) ~ Mick Trimming (20) ~ JP Calderon (6) ~ Colby Donaldson (14) ~ Malcolm Freberg (8) ~ Jenna Morasca (8) ~ Danni Boatwright (2) | 66
Host: Fish Tail Palm ~ Wall of Photographs ~ Memory-foam Matress Pad (10) ~ Blown Glass Bong ~ Beetle behind Glass ~ Nude Female Caryatids (10) ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) | 30

Miley:
Losers: Burton Reynolds (20) ~ Colby Donaldson (14) ~ Aras Baskauskas (6) ~ Julie Berry (2) ~ Jenna Morasca (8) ~ Sydney Wheeler (6) ~ Parvati Shallow (14) ~ Amanda Kimmel (9) | 79
Host: Manzanita Tree Burl (10) ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar (10) ~ Brass Monkey Curtain-holds (10) ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ 4ftx4ft Butterfly Painting (10) ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ Wall-to-Wall Carpet (10) ~ Hard Wood Floors (10) | 70

Hillary:
Losers: Parvati Shallow (14) ~ Amanda Kimmel (9) ~ JT Thomas (10) ~ Colby Donaldson (14) ~ Natalie White (6) ~ Aras Baskauskas (6) ~ Marcus Lehman (8) ~ Sugar Kiper (26) | 93
Host: Miniature Mule Figure ~ Manzanita Tree Burl (10) ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ Seaweed Behind Glass ~ Antique Eames Chair ~ Memory Foam Mattress Pad (10) ~ Hardwood Floors (10) ~ Military Wool Blanket | 40

Whoopi:
Losers: Malcolm Freberg (8) ~ Sugar Kiper (26) ~ Reynold Toepfer (2) ~ Parvati Shallow (14) ~ Aras Baskauskas (6) ~ Julie Berry (2) ~ Albert Destrade (20) ~ Jenna Morasca (8) | 86
Host: Swarovsky Dog Collar (10) ~ Nude Male Statue ~ Completely Bare Wall ~ Cherrywood Room Divider ~ American Spirit Cigarettes (10) ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ Squeeze-Toy Alien Keychain ~ Manzanita Tree Burl (10) | 40

Ron:
Losers: Mick Trimming (20), Marcus Lehman (8), Erin Lobdell (6), John Kenny (2), Angie Layton (20), Colby Donaldson (14), Ashley Trainer (6), Malcolm Freberg (8) | 84
Host: Kenyan Wood Carving (10) ~ Manzanita Tree Burl (10) ~ Swarovsky Dog Collar (10) ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ Nude Male Statue ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ 3-liter Ketel-1 Bottle (10) ~ Hard Wood Floors (10) | 60

Dierks:
Losers: Albert Destrade (20) ~ Amanda Kimmel (9) ~ Danni Boatwright (2) ~ Sugar Kiper (26) ~ Brady Finta (2) | 59
Host: 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ Hard Wood Floors (10) ~ Macrame Plant Hanger ~ LED Ceiling Lamp ~ Wall of Photographs | 20

Sara:
Losers: Parvati Shallow (14), Colby Donaldson (14), JT Thomas (10), JP Calderon (6), Julie Berry (2), Jenna Morasca (8), Burton Reynolds (20), Sugar Kiper (26) | 100
Host: Hard Wood Floors (10) ~ Fish Tail Palm ~ 30' Measuring Tape (10) ~ Squeeze-toy Alien Keychain ~ Hawaiian Black Sand | 20

Congrats, Sara! You really Know your Losers!
Congrats, Miley! It comes as no surprise to me, you REALLY Know your Host!

Overall...
Ron gets the weekly top Chip Take. At 214 chips that is a HUGE shot. (A face shot if I'm not mistaken)
But it's Miley 'Twerking Ball' Cyrus that lands atop the Grand Chip Pile.
Hillary makes her move as well, landing in 2nd. While previous ChipMaster, Sasha comes down from his high.
In the interest of tieing up loose ends... Reba has gone missing.
This makes 4 lost celebrities since the beginning. I guessfor some it will be true. What happened here stays here. Or perhaps a couple of miles outside of town in some unmarked cactus patch.

Rank IS
Rank WAS
Celebrity
Name
Survivors
Tokens
Tokens
Losers
Host
NEW Chips
OLD Chips
TOTAL Chips
Miley
Hillary
Sasha
Ron
Dierks
Whoopi
Sandra
Cassandra
Angelina
Sara
Jim
Dennis
Billie
Reba

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •