The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World PTTE: Finale Results - Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-12, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 One World PTTE: Finale Results - Question"
PTTE: The longest running game at Blows!

Are you ready for some PTTE?

What's a PTTE, you ask? Well PTTE means:

"Picks To The End"

S24 PTTE: One World

Tofa!

We are at the end of the 24th season of Survivor.
Can you believe it?

I asked you to post a list that reflected your prediction
about the boot order for the season.
You could use anything you want...
But just have fun.

And now
Here is your
Final Five Fantastic Females
Now on to the Game:

The 14th castaway to leave the game
in S24 was:

Alicia Rosa

I thought you would have been gone weeks ago. You have been a much better player without Colton. I enjoyed watching you play the game. Good luck with your teaching career.

The Scores

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1. Corvis – 31

2. Wallflower – 32

3. Georjanna – 36

4. Flowerpower – 38

5. kircon – 41
^5. Survivor Maniac – 41

7. hunter dan – 59

8. tribephyl – 93

9. vennui - 99

10. suzzee - 105

Congratulations suzzee for breaking 100!

The 15th castaway to leave the game
in S24 was:

Christina Cha

At one point, I thought you could have won the game. What a beautiful woman you are. Good luck in all your endeavors.

The Scores

Upward movement ^

1. Corvis – 38

2. Georjanna – 39
2. Wallflower – 39

^4. kircon – 42

5. Flowerpower – 45

6. Survivor Maniac – 50

7. hunter dan – 66

8. tribephyl – 94

9. vennui - 109

10. suzzee - 116

Congratulations vennui for breaking 100!

The 16th castaway to leave the game
in S24 was:

Chelsea Meissner

You were my choice as winner. I believe you would have won, if not for Kat’s speech. I love your easy way and thought process. Thanks for sharing part of your life with us.

The Scores

Upward movement ^

1. Corvis – 39

2. Georjanna – 41
2. Wallflower – 41

4. kircon – 44

5. Flowerpower – 45

6. Survivor Maniac – 51

7. hunter dan – 67

8. tribephyl – 108

9. vennui - 123

10. suzzee - 124

Congratulations Sir tribe for breaking 100!

The 17th castaway to leave the game
in S24 was:

Sabrina Thompson

What a great player! I would have been happy had you won. You must have been a great leader of that first tribe, considering you made it to the end. (You know, they vote off most of the leaders.) Good luck with your teaching career. You have a lot to share with your kids.

The Scores

Upward movement ^

1. Corvis – 42

2. Georjanna – 45
2. Wallflower – 45

4. kircon – 46

5. Flowerpower – 47

6. Survivor Maniac – 53

7. hunter dan – 78

8. tribephyl – 121

^9. suzzee - 132

10. vennui - 134

Congratulations vennui for taking the lead!

The Winner of S24 One World is:

Kim Spradlin

Another great female winner. You came in this game with a strategy and made it to the end. It was fun watching you set things up and follow through. Good Luck with your Bridal Shop. Hey, did you know I bake wedding cakes?

The Scores

Upward movement ^

Congratulations Corvis for winning S24 PTTE Game!
Enjoy your tribe-designed winner’s siggie.

1. Corvis – 42

2. Georjanna – 45
(- 5 tie-breaker points)

3. Wallflower – 45
(-2 tie-breaker points)

^4. Flowerpower – 47

5. kircon – 47

6. Survivor Maniac – 53

7. hunter dan – 84

^8. suzzee - 137

9. tribephyl – 138

Congratulations vennui for winning the S24 PTTE Teal Game!
Enjoy your tribe designed winner’s siggie.

10. vennui - 151

That’s it for

S24 One World

I love hosting and try for a fun game.
I hope you had some fun playing

Thank You Everone!

kircon’s ramblings

I need some help deciding next season’s game play.

I placed all the rules this game thinking it was going to be a spoiled season. It was not. As the game progressed, I decided to throw out all rules for this coming 25th season.

It sounds like this coming season is going to be spoiled.

So now what do I do?

I can keep the rules, which I think will be better for a spoiled season.

I can throw out all rules; go back to the original game, which just had a list change charge.

Every rule; such as the teals starting each new list with the first booted (this season it was 18), came about because of unseen penalties.

I can break the game into two parts again with maybe the spoiled side being played in spoilers, or at least a warning. Probably the later.

Although,
There was a thread in the spoiler forum that had a weekly boot list rating. I don’t have time now to look for it. It was really close to a PTTE game. Would that interest anyone if I could combine it into a game? It would defiantly need to stay in Spoilers.

I know Georjanna asked for a post containing all the list, which I had planned to do. I am sorry Georjanna, I ran out of time. I hosted the TAR PTTE game because of hometown racers and winners, Dave and Rachel. You know how it is. Add one little thing, such as hosting another game and it messes everything up. I promise, I am only hosting two games this next season, PTTE & SIQ.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please post them. I am going to the cabin for the weekend and can’t respond until I return home. I will then start working on SIQ.

Thanks for your help. k

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Resu... Georjanna 05-19-12 1
 RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Resu... Corvis 05-20-12 2
 Thank you! Congrats! tribephyl 05-20-12 3
 RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Resu... Corvis 09-12-12 4
   RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Resu... kircon 09-13-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Georjanna 1170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-12, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Results - Question"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-12 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Congratulations, Corvis!

And thank you, Kircon, for hosting another Season. I'll certainly be back in the fall.

Some notes:

1. What I had in mind was a table (updated weekly) containing everyone's current List and Score, so that we could see at a glance whether it might be wise to make changes in our own Lists ... or not. It's something that I do (in Word) at the beginning of each new PTTE game. And, if you think that would be helpful, I'll be happy to put one together for the new Season and to be responsible for revising it each week.

2. I liked the new rules (I particularly like limiting the number of times Lists can be changed). And (speaking of that), as for "spoiled" vs "non-spoiled":

Have you considered simply instituting an honor system that would ask each of us to make a choice between participating in Non-Spoiled PTTE games (with generous List Change opportunities) and a Spoiled - Limited Changes - PTTE played via PM? You could have a lot of fun developing the tie-breaking questions for the "Spoiled - Limited Changes - " game. Perhaps you could even do that weekly so that everyone playing that version was still required to actively participate throughout the Season. Or, require them to play SIQ and use those scores to break weekly ties ...

Because I honestly don't think that you can write enough rules to cope with every contingency if you continue to try to produce a fair game that permits everyone (spoiled and non-spoiled) to play on the same field.

Thank you, again, for another Season of PTTE. I enjoyed it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-12, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Results - Question"
Wow!

I actually won one of these! Woo hoo! It was great to win a season that was completely unspoiled.

Thanks for the fun game, kircon.

Oh, and I'd really appreciate Georgjanna's suggestion of running tally of how everyone is doing. It'd make things a lot easier to know when to adjust your list.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-12, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thank you! Congrats!"
Thank you, kircon for hosting flawlessly another season of Picks To The End.
Congrats to Corvis! Winning during a non-spoiled season should add a certain amount of specialness to the title.
Congrats also to vennui for the teal-end of things. All that bluster in the beginning and you nailed it in the end!
See you all next season!

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-12, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Results - Question"
kircon,

Are you up for running this game again?

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24 One World PTTE: Finale Results - Question"
I am working on it today.

I also plan on hosting Survivor in Question.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •