The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-11, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
Having served his purpose the Last of the Savaii is booted.
And while there was a reward this episode, I did not phrase either of the questions correctly. It became a little greyer the more I looked at it and the answers. Therefore, in across-the-board fairness I have just nullified the questions. Sorry bout that, I'll re-work the wording to accomodate.

Episode 11: Results

A. Redemption Winner: Ozzy
B1. Reward Challenge: N/A
B2. Reward Winner: N/A
C. Immunity Winner: Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Brandon
E. Last Voter @ TC: Coach
F. Idol Hands: None
G. Alternate Target: Rick
H. Bootee: Cochran
I. Vote Spread: 5/2

Scoreboard
Top weekly scorers this week were Flowerpower and Belle.

1st is still KB and 2nd CT, followed by Flowerpower, 5cats and Belle.

Krautboy
CTgirl
Flowerpower
5cats
Belle
tribe
suzzee
martinigirl
emydi
Wallflower
kiki
taffnic
parathor

Episode 12: Entry

Still 2 Deadlines and one long list of questions.
Also a side note regarding the deadlines and editing your posts.
I cannot give out any Pre-Maxx points if your post has been edited after he reveals his spoils.
If you aren't sure when he has posted, make a new reply.
In fact, any change really, feel free to make a new reply. It'll knock up your DAW level as well.

Pre-Maxx Deadline is whenever Maxx Fischer posts his spoils. Once he reveals his goods, points for all questions will drop by half.
Pre-Show Deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 7th @ 7:59PM BOARDTIME
Ep11 Questions:

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4)
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry Flowerpower 12-02-11 1
   1 change before Maxx Flowerpower 12-02-11 6
       2nd change before Maxx Flowerpower 12-02-11 8
       2nd change before Maxx Flowerpower 12-02-11 9
           Pre-show edit... Flowerpower 12-06-11 16
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry 5cats 12-02-11 2
   RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry 5cats 12-02-11 11
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry Belle Book 12-02-11 3
   RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry Belle Book 12-02-11 12
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry martinigirl 12-02-11 4
   Change before Max martinigirl 12-02-11 13
 tribe's Pre-Max Entry tribephyl 12-02-11 5
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry CTgirl 12-02-11 7
   Pre-Maxx change CTgirl 12-02-11 10
 Premaxx: Ep 12 Entry Krautboy 12-03-11 14
 Pre-Maxx Deadline enacted tribephyl 12-04-11 15
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry suzzee 12-06-11 17
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry Wallflower66 12-07-11 18
 RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry taffnic 12-07-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) OZZY
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer Sophie
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Brandon
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer No one
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Brandon
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) Edna
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 5 - 1

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-02-11, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "1 change before Maxx"
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Brandon

12-02-11, 07:23 PM (EST)
8. "2nd change before Maxx"

G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Rick

12-02-11, 07:24 PM (EST)
9. "2nd change before Maxx"

G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Rick

12-06-11, 10:31 AM (EST)
16. "Pre-show edit..."
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer Brandon

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-11, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer Coach
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Brandon
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Brandon
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer None
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 5-1

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-11, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
Pre-maxx Change
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) Brandon

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-02-11, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
Well, I obviously didn't realize Rick would be the target or that the vote would be 5-2, but I'm still glad I was a top scorer. Anyway, here are my replies:

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) Ozzy, of course.
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) Albert.
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4) Brandon.
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Coach.
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Sophie.
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) None.
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4) Rick.
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4) Sorry, Edna.
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 5-1.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-02-11, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
I'm changing one answer as well:

B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) Brandon.

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
A. Redemption Winner: OZZY (4)
B. Reward Recipient: None (4) *none is a valid answer
C. Immunity Winner: Brandon (4)
D. First Voter @ TC: Albert (4)
E. Last Voter @ TC: Brandon (4)
F. Idol Hands: None (2) *none is a valid answer
G. Alternate Target: Albert (4)
H. Bootee: Edna (4)
I. Vote Spread: 5-1 (4)

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-11, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Change before Max"
Re-thinking number 2- "Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward"- Brandon

12-02-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "tribe's Pre-Max Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-11 AT 03:10 AM (EST)

B. Reward Recipient: Brandon
C. Immunity Winner: Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Rick
G. Alternate Target: Brandon
H. Bootee: Edna
I. Vote Spread: 5/1

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
B. Reward Recipient: Sophie
C. Immunity Winner: Sophie
D. First Voter @ TC: Brandon
G. Alternate Target: Brandon
I. Vote Spread: 5-1

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-11, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Pre-Maxx change"
Just saw the Web promo and think I should change some of my answers

C. Immunity Recipient: Brandon
G. Alternate Target: Rick

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Premaxx: Ep 12 Entry"
C. Immunity Winner: Brandon
D. First Voter @ TC: Rick
G. Alternate Target:Rick
I. Vote Spread: 5/1

Krautboy

12-04-11, 04:50 AM (EST)
15. "Pre-Maxx Deadline enacted"
Posting his spoils very early sunday morning.

Par Usual...
Points drop by half.
Make all changes in a new reply.
Have Fun.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-11, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-11 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

Late again......but I have an excuse.....

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4) Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) Brandon
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Coach
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4) Albert
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) none
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4) 5-1

A Tribe masterpiece

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-11, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4) Sophie
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) None

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S23GOTS: Ep 12 Entry"

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)Ozzy
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) none
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. Albert
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)Sophie
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)Coach
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) none
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)Rick
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)Edna
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? 5-1

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •