The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-10, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-10 AT 06:00 AM (EST)

Hello my fellow Survivor fans, and welcome back to you all.

I have to say this episode was a bit of a disappointment for me. The only redeeming feature of the show for me was Parvati busting out Russels lies and deceitfulness when it came to Danielle. Other than that watching Sandra, Rupert, and the Hidden Immunity Idol had to be the second best spot. I think that I must have missed something because I had thought for sure there would be a Reward Challenge in there somewhere, but alas I was wrong.

First of all, again I feel the need to apologize once again. 3 episodes ago, I had some computer problems and was forced to make some adjustments. One of the adjustments forced me to revert to an older versions of my work, and if you all remember I had to make some scoring adjustments a while back. When I used this form again I forgot to make those adjustments again, so now I find myself adjusting scores again.

ARW
Kircon
Vennui
Belle Book
Michel
Tribephyl
Krissmiss2us
Wallflower66
Taffnic

+75 points
+75 points
+50 points
+75 points
+125 points
+75 points
+105 points
+75 points
+30 points

Lets talk scoring. This was a double elimination week therefore your Bonus Points were combined. If you would be on Level 8, you then would also get Level 9 bonus points, provided of course that YOUR PICK was not eliminated. When you look over the scores you will see that is the case. The first 4 questions on the Questionnaire were not doubled, but the remaining questions each held the capability of having 2 answers. Example: Question # 8 What type of event will the IC be? This week I allowed both Endurance for the first challenge, and Skills for the second challenge 25 points each answer. Some of you got 25 points for Endurance, and some of you got 25 points for Skills. Since there was no reward challenge before the immunity challenge and then yet no reward challenge before the second immunity challenge, I doubled the points, for those that answered No Reward Challenge that means you got 20 points and not the standard 10. Then question 13 asks who will get voted for elimination but will not be eliminated was Rupert in both cases. Since Rupert did not use a HII, the answer was worth 50pts each tribal counsel or 100 total points for this question possible.

I have a new REWARD CHALLENGE for ALL PLAYERS not just Level 2 Players. Look at the Questionnaire for more details.

Level 1 Players:
This week was filled with incredible scores. Wallflower66 came in first this week with 1532 total points for the week. Congratulations to you as you only missed one question this week. Belle Book came in a close second with 1524, and I suck with only 780 points. That’s nearly half the points Wallflower66 received.

Level 2 Players:
This week, Tribe BOB was shocking to me. Of course I see things you ladies and gents don’t get to see first hand. Tribal counsel was held, revealing that 5cats and Belle Book were eliminated from Tribe BOB and Level 2 play. It was very clear that the players decided to get rid of some serious point scoring posters.

In the spirit of the latest double elimination on the show, I decided to have yet another double elimination. Tribe BOB took a look at themselves and made choices this week that shocked me. Instead of heavy voting for the top two, the votes were mixed up a little more diversely. One poster was snuffed by votes, One poster used their HIP award, and in a nail biting tie for the second elimination One member of Tribe BOB went down leaving 8 members left on Tribe BOB.

For more information as to who was snuffed and more please click the Level 2 Players button.

If you have not played yet, you are more than welcome to join in at anytime.

Wanna know what all the hubbub is all about? Wanna see your score and how you compared to the rest? Ready for the next Questionnaire?

The Scores are updated and the NEXT Questionnaire is ready. To start First click the Reply Button Below, then simply click the 'Click Here' button below. You will not be directed away from the Message Board. You will simply be able to read the rules, see the scores, and start playing this contest.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... AvidRealityWatcher 05-08-10 1
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... taffnic 05-08-10 2
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... kircon 05-08-10 3
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... Survivor Maniac 05-08-10 4
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... Wallflower66 05-08-10 5
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... krismiss2us 05-09-10 6
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... michel 05-09-10 7
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... tribephyl 05-09-10 8
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... HauntedOne 05-10-10 9
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... Kermit the Vixen 05-10-10 10
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... suzzee 05-10-10 11
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... Belle Book 05-10-10 12
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... VisionQuest 05-12-10 13
 RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 &... 5cats 05-12-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-10, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-10 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

Who is YOUR PICK?
Russell Hantz

REWARD CHALLENGE: Find the Hidden Reward Picture (HRP)
I hid it, so I cant score.

(5 pts) --- 2. Will the first animal or creature seen be On Land, In The Air, or In Water?
Water

(5 pts) --- 3. Will it rain on the Survivalists this week?
Yes

(5 pts) -- 4. Will we see any survivalist capture or find something to eat?
No

(10 pts) -- 5. Will the Reward Challenge (RC) be held On Land, On / In Water, Both Water and Land, or No RC?
Land & Water

(10 pts) -- 6. Will the Reward Challenge be a Scoring or Non-Scoring Event?
No Scoring

(10 pts) -- 7. Will a Male or Female Survivalist win the Reward Challenge(RC)?
Female

(25 pts) -- 8. What type of event will the (IC) be?
--Skills--

(25 pts) --- 9. During the IC, from the time Jeff says, Come on in guys, till Jeff announces winners name, will any survivor offer a confessional?
No

(25 pts) --- 10. Will a male survivalist or a female survivalist win Individual Immunity?
Female

(50 pts) --- 11. Will a male or a female survivalist be the LAST to speak at Tribal Counsel BEFORE the vote?
Male

(50 pts) -- 12. Will a (HII) be used to try and save a Survivalist.
No

(??? pts) -- 13. Pick 1 Survivalist who Will Not Be Eliminated for one reason or another during Tribal Counsel , but will receive a vote(s) to be eliminated.
Russell Hantz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-10, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

I Did Not Find It

(5 pts) --- 2. Will the first animal or creature seen be On Land, In The Air, or In Water?
Water Bound

Yes

Yes

(10 pts) -- 5. Will the Reward Challenge (RC) be held On Land, On / In Water, Both Water and Land, or No RC?
Land

No Scoring

Female

Knowledge

(25 pts) --- 9. During the IC, from the time Jeff says, Come on in guys, till Jeff announces winners name, will any survivor offer a confessional?
No

(25 pts) --- 10. Will a male survivalist or a female survivalist win Individual Immunity?
Female

(50 pts) --- 11. Will a male or a female survivalist be the LAST to speak at Tribal Counsel BEFORE the vote?
Male

No

(??? pts) -- 13. Pick 1 Survivalist who Will Not Be Eliminated for one reason or another during Tribal Counsel , but will receive a vote(s) to be eliminated.
Russell Hantz

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-10, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-10 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

I Did Not Find It

Water Bound

No

Yes

Land

No Scoring

Female

--Skills--

No

Female

Male

No

Jerri Manthey

Survivor Maniac 1276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-08-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

I Did Not Find It

Water Bound

Yes

No

Land

No Scoring

Female

--Skills--

No

Female

Female

No

Russell Hantz

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-08-10, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

I Found It Check Your Mail

Water Bound

Yes

No

Land

Scoring

Female

--Skills--

No

Female

Female

Yes

Sandra Diaz-Twine

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-10, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Russell Hantz

I Did Not Find It

Water Bound

No

No

Land & Water

No Scoring

Female

Endurance

No

Male

Female

No

Parvati Shallow

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-10, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-10 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Who is YOUR PICK?
Parvati Shallow

Water Bound

No

No

Both Water and Land

No Scoring

Female

--Skills--

No

Female

Male

Yes

Sandra Diaz-Twine

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-10, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Water Bound

Yes

No

Land

No Scoring

Female

--Skills--

Yes

Female

Female

No

Jerri Manthey

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-10, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Parvati Shallow

Water Bound

No

No

Land & Water

No Scoring

Female

--Skills--

No

Female

Male

Yes

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-10-10, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-10 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-10-10 AT 08:34 PM (EST)

Who is YOUR PICK?
Parvati Shallow

(50 pts) --- 1. REWARD CHALLENGE: Find the Hidden Reward Picture (HRP)

Air

No

No

Land & Water

(10 pts) -- 6. Will the (RC) be a Scoring or Non-Scoring Event?
No Scores

Female

Skills

No

Female

Male

(50 pts) -- 12. Will a (HII) be used to try and save a Survivalist?
No

(??? pts) -- 13. Pick 1 Survivalist who Will NOT Be Eliminated for one reason or another during Tribal Counsel , but will receive a vote or votes to be eliminated.
Jerri Manthey

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-10-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
hWho is YOUR PICK?
Parvati

(50 pts) --- 1. REWARD CHALLENGE: Find the Hidden Reward Picture (HRP)
I found it, Check your Email

Land

No

Yes

(10 pts) -- 5. Will the Reward Challenge (RC) be held on Both Water and Land

(10 pts) -- 6. Will the (RC) be a Scoring or Non-Scoring Event?
Scoring

Female

Skills

No

Female

Female

(50 pts) -- 12. Will a (HII) be used to try and save a Survivalist?
Yes

(??? pts) -- 13. Pick 1 Survivalist who Will NOT Be Eliminated for one reason or another during Tribal Counsel , but will receive a vote or votes to be eliminated.
Sandra

I live in the penthouse of Loser Lodge

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-10-10, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

I Did Not Find It

On Land

No

No

Land & Water

No Scoring

Female

Endurance

No

Female

Male

Yes

Sandra Diaz-Twine

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-10, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

I Did Not Find It

Water Bound

Yes

Yes

Land

No Scoring

Female

Endurance

No

Male

Female

No

Jerri Manthey

5cats 1048 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-10, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Home Survivor Eliminations 13 & 14 Results, Updates, and New Questionnaire"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-10 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Who is YOUR PICK?
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Water Bound

No

No

Land & Water

No Scoring

Female

Endurance

No

Female

Female

Yes

Sandra Diaz-Twine

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •