The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi and Spencer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

perfect 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-07, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail perfect Click to send private message to perfect Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi and Spencer"
He has her completely brainwashed, I can not believe she could just ditch her best friend like that!Lauren does not have ANY good friends. Audrina and Whitney seem nice though. I am sure that Audrina and Lauren will become even better friends now that Heidi is too busy being brainwashed by Spencer. Grrrr

Anyways, on tonights episode (episode 8), on the previews for the next episode it showed that someone told Lauren that Spencer asked Heidi to move in with him, what do you think is going to happen there? I think that Lauren and Heidi are going to end up drifting apart.
I do not see how Heidi can have the nerve to be such a bad friend! Spencer is a horrible boyfriend too, he is not even worth it, at all!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi and Spencer AprilNY 03-06-07 1
 RE: Heidi and Spencer Pretty_Kitty 03-06-07 2
   RE: Heidi and Spencer perfect 03-06-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi and Spencer"
Im sure Spencer talked her right into going to the movies and ditching Lauren.
Did you notice he is constantly bringing Lauren up to Heidi in a bad way?

I think that was Lo who was having dinner with Lauren and told her about Heidi moving in with Spencer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi and Spencer"
ok who else thinks that Rat Fink Spencer is only with Heinie to get his hideous face on TV?
Heidi is a stupid stupid little girl and if I were Lauren I wouldnt bother with her anymore. I cant wait for next week!

perfect 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail perfect Click to send private message to perfect Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi and Spencer"
>ok who else thinks that Rat
>Fink Spencer is only with
>Heinie to get his hideous
>face on TV?
>Heidi is a stupid stupid little
>girl and if I were
>Lauren I wouldnt bother with
>her anymore. I cant wait
>for next week!

Yeah, I saw the previews again and it is Lo.

Spencer just wants Heidi to believe that Lauren is a bad person.
I do not see how Heidi can be so cruel to her best friend and to pick a guy over her friends.
And now that I think about it, it would not surprise me AT ALL if Spencer was just in it for the publicity and to ruin Lauren and Heidi's friendship.
I know, next week is going to be GREAT!
I can't wait for it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •