The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-07, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
1. What is macking? I'm not that old, really, but I've never heard that term before. I'm assuming that it refers to "hooking up" or scr*wing.
2. Why does Jen now have the nickname Bunney, and why is it spelled that way?
3. Heidi is being brainwashed by Spencer. Don't y'all think so?
4. I actually cried during tonight's episode. It really hurts when your best friends betray you.\
5. Did anyone else find it creepy when Spencer was just sitting there smirking during Jen's party? He knew all of the drama that was goin' down, and he loved it!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... rjrabbit 02-27-07 1
   RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... rjrabbit 02-27-07 2
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... Snidget 02-27-07 3
   RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... TVFreak 02-27-07 4
       RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... teacherkelly 02-27-07 5
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... annabella18 02-27-07 6
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... AprilNY 03-03-07 7
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... AshLanie 03-05-07 8
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... jaimiec1 03-07-07 9
 RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... maryellennaco 03-07-07 10
   RE: Tonight's show, let's talk abou... teacherkelly 03-07-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-07, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
1. never heard of macking either but I bet you're right.
2. Maybe the subtitle person doesn't know how to spell.
3. She is being brainwashed.
4. I cried too. I once dated a guy like Spencer and my best friend hated him. He drove a wedge between us and it hurt. After I dumped the guy we became freinds again.
5. Spencer is so creepy! He was loving causing drama between Heidi and Lauren.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-07, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
I forgot to add that Heidi wasn't as innocent as she claimed to Lauren. She was pushing Jen to hook up with Brody. I wonder how Lauren felt watching this episode.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-07, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
Looks like Macking has a range of meanings.

You'd probably have to know the context to know which one.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=macking

It's a tribe creation!

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
Thanks for the link Snidget. Now I know where to search when my girls come home using a word I've never heard.

I'm guessing that, in last night's episode, it referred to making out.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
I work in a high school and on a college campus. Macking is making out, nothing overtly sexual. Hooking up is usually more than making out.

annabella18 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabella18 Click to send private message to annabella18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
I think that the four of them: heidi, spencer, brody & jen bunny were, let's say, in a mind altering state. They were more LIT UP than a christmas tree, if you get my drift. This influence may have clouded Jen Bunny's judgement. No excuse and Heidi should have known better than to condone this coupling. But they all were acting really weird sitting on the couch, acting really awkward and tense. It definitely didn't look like the four of them were having a fun time together--Heidi looked uncomfortable, Brody looked annoyed, Jen seemed uneasy and Spencer looked creepy and out of it.

They're all a bit strange.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-03-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
I thought it was totally rude of Jen to sit there and receive a frigging DIAMOND bracelet from Lauren one minute, then turn on her and ask Heidi if Brody would be at the club so she could hook up with him later! Fake-##### #####!

And what was the deal with the birthday toast? Was Lauren trying to take a subliminal shot at Heidi with her "best friends" toast? I senced sarcasm. (well deserved sarcasm non the less).

Didn't anyone else think it was totally rude for Jen and Heidi to leave Lauren at the club and not even tell her they were going? What the hell? Who does that?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-07, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
>1. What is macking? I'm
>not that old, really, but
>I've never heard that term
>before. I'm assuming that
>it refers to "hooking up"
>or scr*wing.
>2. Why does Jen now have
>the nickname Bunney, and why
>is it spelled that way?
>
>3. Heidi is being brainwashed by
>Spencer. Don't y'all think
>so?
>4. I actually cried during tonight's
>episode. It really hurts
>when your best friends betray
>you.\
>5. Did anyone else find it
>creepy when Spencer was just
>sitting there smirking during Jen's
>party? He knew all
>of the drama that was
>goin' down, and he loved
>it!

hadn't really watched this show...a neighbor (friends daughter) comes over and uses my tv to watch it, she doesn't have cable.

Anyhow, did sit down and watch it with her to see what was so great about her wanting me to tape it all the time.

Well, it was an enlightening show for me.

I saw a so called best friend (Heide) lie to Lauren regarding Jen and setting her up with Brody. Heide blamed her boyfriend for it. Didn't she realize all her lies would be exposed on national tv?

I saw yet another long time best friend. Jen, be so low as to go along with peer pressure in going with Brody and kissing him even, knowing full well Lauren was interested in him.

My friend's daughter did explain that last season it did end with Lauren moving in with her boyfriend instead of taking advantage of a career move to Paris for the summer. So, Lauen isn't too smart either when it comes to guys. Seems she wasted a good career move to move in only to break up with him.

Have a question though?

For them being so young and no college backround, did the show get them these nice jobs?

Seems they all have decent jobs with well known businesses.

jaimiec1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaimiec1 Click to send private message to jaimiec1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
brody was definately macking with jen. i have no idea about the nickname, she needs to get rid of it though. she's no bunney when she's backstabbing lauren. i think so. one minute heidi is all, i need to spend more time with lauren, then spencer brings up santa barbara, now heidi is going with spencer. i think spencer knowing that lauren hates him, he's gonna make lauren's life a living hell.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
Heidi's a total idiot and we can all tell because she does some mighty stoopid things to accomodate ToothBoy. Not sure HOW they got these great "intern" jobs, but something tells me, being on the show didn't hurt. Wonder if they make any $$ doing this?? Or is it all volunteer work, so to speak?

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tonight's show, let's talk about it."
Lauren has to be getting money somewhere...my guess is MTV. DId anyone notice the sweet car she has now? She started the show in her mother's hand me down BMW convertible. Now she has her own black Mercedes. I noticed it on the last episode. I read somewhere that reportedly the production company who make the show and MTV paid her 1 million for two seasons of the Hills. Have no idea if it's true.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •